Beware of PMDG!!!!!!

Old December 28th 04, 08:58 AM
JJ

Default Beware of PMDG!!!!!!

I recently got a PMDG 737 - 600/700. I never functioned correctly, and
I wrote the customer service department. No replies for my requests for
help. I finally got hold of the PMDG bigwig, and he is a real Asshole!

So don't buy anything from PMDG. They do not provide help with
problems, and only give smart ass answers.

Best bet is FSFrance and thier nice (AND FREE) 737!

Man, the things I could have bought for the $40 wasted on the PMDG
trash/joke 737!

Vince Ruintoit

Old December 28th 04, 12:10 PM
Don Parker

JJ wrote:
I never functioned correctly, and

Perhaps, ahhh, errrr......... never mind........ d;-))

Old December 28th 04, 09:27 PM
Jeroen Wenting

"JJ" wrote in message
ups.com...
I recently got a PMDG 737 - 600/700. I never functioned correctly, and
I wrote the customer service department. No replies for my requests for
help. I finally got hold of the PMDG bigwig, and he is a real Asshole!

maybe you should have bought it and you'd have gotten someone other than
their corporate lawyer to call you

Old January 1st 05, 02:13 PM
Quilljar

Don - You are wicked! You know that?
--
Quilljar Matrox
see http://client.webshots.com/album/194691959rhDQFi

Old January 2nd 05, 12:38 AM
JJ

I did buy it dickhead!
Why not try to spend a little less time sucking your own cock......OK?

Old January 2nd 05, 05:36 PM
Don Parker

)

Old January 3rd 05, 09:18 PM
R.V. Gronoff

JJ a écrit :
I recently got a PMDG 737 - 600/700. I never functioned correctly, and
I wrote the customer service department. No replies for my requests for
help. I finally got hold of the PMDG bigwig, and he is a real Asshole!

So don't buy anything from PMDG. They do not provide help with
problems, and only give smart ass answers.

Best bet is FSFrance and thier nice (AND FREE) 737!

Kittyhawk make nice models too.
Old January 3rd 05, 09:43 PM
FatKat

Is everybody a dickhead in your book?

Old January 4th 05, 07:56 PM
JJ

No, just smart asses and companies who sell crap!

Old January 4th 05, 08:34 PM
Jeroen Wenting

Everyone who doesn't agree with him probably.
Or everyone who exposes him

"FatKat" wrote in message
ups.com...
Is everybody a dickhead in your book?