Parachutes for Sale

Old December 17th 09, 02:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Shelton

Default Parachutes for Sale

I have two chutes and no sailplane. If you have a sailplane and no
chute, this might be just the deal for you.

One is a Strong 303 back pack (http://www.parachuteshop.com/
STRONG.htm#Model_303_BACK)

and the other is a Hersteller back pack (http://www.paratec.de/)

Neither are current. Both have been stored in good conditions awaiting
their next assignment. I will guarantee they can be repacked and
certified locally..

I would like $900 for the Strong and $500 for the Hersteller.

05

Old December 17th 09, 04:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Dec 16, 9:52*pm, John Shelton wrote:
I have two chutes and no sailplane. If you have a sailplane and no
chute, this might be just the deal for you.

One is a Strong 303 back pack (http://www.parachuteshop.com/
STRONG.htm#Model_303_BACK)

and the other is a Hersteller back pack (http://www.paratec.de/)

Neither are current. Both have been stored in good conditions awaiting
their next assignment. I will guarantee they can be repacked and
certified locally..

I would like $900 for the Strong and $500 for the Hersteller.

05

Please tell me neither of these were owned by Pez...
See ya (Happy Holidays, Dave "YO electric"
Old December 17th 09, 05:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

On Dec 16, 9:26*pm, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Dec 16, 9:52*pm, John Shelton wrote:

I have two chutes and no sailplane. If you have a sailplane and no
chute, this might be just the deal for you.

One is a Strong 303 back pack (http://www.parachuteshop.com/
STRONG.htm#Model_303_BACK)

and the other is a Hersteller back pack (http://www.paratec.de/)

Neither are current. Both have been stored in good conditions awaiting
their next assignment. I will guarantee they can be repacked and
certified locally..

I would like $900 for the Strong and $500 for the Hersteller.

05

Please tell me neither of these were owned by Pez...
See ya (Happy Holidays, Dave "YO electric"

I think I would want these more in a Cezzna than in a glider.

P.S. John we miss you and Pez.
Old January 8th 10, 02:16 AM
Don R Don R is offline
Junior Member