"Glider Warming" gift suggestions

Old January 6th 10, 03:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Default "Glider Warming" gift suggestions

By the way, towing back to the Beatty ramp after his first flight,
Bill confessed that it was his first landing in a composite glider.
Nice job!
Jim
Old January 6th 10, 04:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Fred[_5_]

Get Bumper to throw in one of those neat glider decals he has -- they
look great on a car or truck and they let the world know what your
love is. They come in 4 different sizes. We also sell them at
SoaringNV, but Bumper is already sending you a package so just ask him
to include one in that.

Fred LaSor
SoaringNV
MindenNV
Old January 6th 10, 03:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy

On Jan 5, 8:21*pm, Fred wrote:
Get Bumper to throw in one of those neat glider decals he has -- they
look great on a car or truck and they let the world know what your
love is. *They come in 4 different sizes. *We also sell them at
SoaringNV, but Bumper is already sending you a package so just ask him
to include one in that.

Fred LaSor
SoaringNV
MindenNV

I really want one of those for ME, but Bumper has already sent the QV
and MKIV yaw strings off. Besides, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have
fit in the package ;-P

To update the list:
MKIV yaw string
QV
3M General Adhesive Cleaner
Bowlus Maxi Tape
Canopy Cleaner and cotton flannel polishing cloths

Old January 6th 10, 04:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MickiMinner

Any other ideas for small 'nice to have' items??

Thanks

Most of what I put in my package has already been mentioned, however,
I do buy a bucket and use wingtape to put the glider id on the bucket
and stuff the shamwows, yaw string, etc., inside the bucket. Only
problem with the decals, is that I don't want to give them away!
Old January 6th 10, 04:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy

On Jan 6, 8:13*am, MickiMinner wrote:
Any other ideas for small 'nice to have' items??

Thanks

Most of what I put in my package has already been mentioned, however,
I do buy a bucket and use wingtape to put the glider id on the bucket
and stuff the shamwows, yaw string, etc., inside the bucket. *Only
problem with the decals, is that I don't want to give them away!

Perfect! Just the thing to tie the whole package together!