Detroit Autos Defunct?

Old November 23rd 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.war.vietnam,alt.atheism
Andrew Swallow[_2_]

Default Detroit Autos Defunct?

!Jones' Sock Puppet wrote:
On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 15:01:43 -0800 (PST), in alt.war.vietnam Jack
Linthicum wrote:

Let me see if I have this straight: you post some question about union
pay and working conditions in Detroit to a British history group
(alt.history.british), a Vietnam War veterans' group
(alt.war.vietnam), a naval history group (sci.military.naval), a
medieval history group (soc.history.medieval???), and, last, but not
least, a United States Army newsgroup (us.military.army)... and then
you whine because the reply you received didn't perfectly address your
question! Am I reading this correctly?

Why did you think that someone reading the Vietnam veterans' group
would be the best person to ask? Why on this green earth would you
post that question to a medieval history group? Man, that utterly
defies logic!

May I suggest that it would make far more sense to post that question
to alt.society.labor-unions or alt.detroit.labor-unions. I don't
flame at people for being off-topic; however, posting it here and then
complaining that your answers are off-topic *really* takes balls, pal!

Jones

May I ask why you think it was posted to those groups? I posted it
from Sci.military.naval. What other addresses think they have to
participate is moot. You are a truly a sock puppet for Hines and his
multiple addresses.

Yes, you may, in fact, ask and I will answer your question: I lack a
*clue* why you posted that question to those groups; however, I'm
going to guess that someone probably cross-posted initially and you
didn't bother to check where you were posting... now, you know what I
think; use your next two wishes wisely.

So... quid pro quo: now I get to ask a question. Here's my question:
Jack, has anyone ever compared you to a fish in a bucket?

Jones

PS: I filtered Hines a *long* time ago because he bored me and
cluttered my reader with tripe; perhaps you might also filter him?

Goodbye to the people in alt.war.vietnam.
Most of the original groups cannot see this reply, so I will give
you a pass.
Hi to the odd group of new groups added, if they exist.

Andrew Swallow

Actual Autos Ol Shy & Bashful Rotorcraft 3 April 26th 07 04:22 AM
More Failed Autos Coming Soon..... Ol Shy & Bashful Rotorcraft 11 April 24th 06 10:28 PM
Goin' to Detroit Jimmy B. Piloting 17 May 11th 05 09:04 PM
3 motorgliders go to Detroit Brad Soaring 0 December 7th 04 03:14 AM
speaking of defunct museums... David Windhorst Military Aviation 5 January 9th 04 08:05 PM