Fiberglass glider repair in Southern California?

Old September 1st 12, 05:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roger Worden[_2_]

Default Fiberglass glider repair in Southern California?

We have a club ship in need of major repair to the main landing gear. We know of a couple of potential repair people/shops but are looking for more leads. Can you provide any names or numbers? I searched RAS history and didn't find any previous discussions... maybe not searching for the right key words.

Thanks in advance.
Old September 1st 12, 03:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Also, Mark Grubb in tehachapi. Also seriously consider the shops up north, if they can turn the repair quicker it would be worth the drive. contact me off line if you need more info...

aerodyne
aerodyneATsocal.rr.com
Old September 1st 12, 06:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6PK

On Friday, August 31, 2012 9:46:26 PM UTC-7, Roger Worden wrote:
We have a club ship in need of major repair to the main landing gear. We know of a couple of potential repair people/shops but are looking for more leads. Can you provide any names or numbers? I searched RAS history and didn't find any previous discussions... maybe not searching for the right key words. Thanks in advance.

For serious glass work Mark Grubb would be an excellent choice.
Marty Eiler at Cal City has done good work as well.I would trust both these guys with just about everything they are willing to take on.(if they won't take it there is a good honest reason)
The Crystal repair guys done good cosmetic work for me in the passed too.
PeterK
Old September 2nd 12, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
T[_2_]

Farther north, Rex Mayes at Williams, well worth the trip.