Simulator in Norway?

Old September 2nd 08, 09:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Frowning Freezer

Default Simulator in Norway?

Anybody knows if there are any flight simulators in Norway - where you get
into a "real" cockpit with controls and everything?

Allan

Old September 6th 08, 07:16 PM
Matt Olieman Matt Olieman is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frowning Freezer View Post
Anybody knows if there are any flight simulators in Norway - where you get
into a "real" cockpit with controls and everything?

Allan
I couldn't help but respond. There are tons of flight simulator enthusiast as yourself that would love to get into a simulator. I have some fellow flight-simulator builder friends in Norway that would love to share some flying time with anyone. Go to www.mycockpit.org and just ask who's got a sim in Norway You won't have any trouble finding someone.

BTW, I'm not just talking about desktop sims, I'm talking full size cockpits.

Matt Olieman
Old October 29th 08, 10:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
MindFever

Try Universal Combat... you can fly in Norway everywhere.Yes,you heard
me.Every friggin place is the same in this game

Try it and go to alt.games.bc3000ad This guy is still doing games
,folks! (Derek Smart that is...)

Cheers

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 19:16:35 +0100, Matt Olieman
wrote:

Frowning Freezer;657767 Wrote:
Anybody knows if there are any flight simulators in Norway - where you
get
into a "real" cockpit with controls and everything?

Allan

I couldn't help but respond. There are tons of flight simulator
enthusiast as yourself that would love to get into a simulator. I have
some fellow flight-simulator builder friends in Norway that would love
to share some flying time with anyone. Go to www.mycockpit.org and
just ask who's got a sim in Norway You won't have any trouble
finding someone.

BTW, I'm not just talking about desktop sims, I'm talking full size
cockpits.

Matt Olieman

We just shipped one of our heli sims (www.flyit.com) to Pegasus
Helicopters in Norway a couple weeks ago. It was placed on a ship on
8/22 and is expected to be delivered on 9/14.

JanPetter Enger
Pegasus Helicopters
2061 Gardermoen Postboks 186
Gardermoen Vest