Ram air

Old June 6th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks
mariposas rand mair fheal

Default Ram air

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

mariposas rand mair fheal wrote in
:

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

mariposas rand mair fheal wrote in
:

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

cavedweller wrote in
:

On Jun 6, 11:48 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

In B.C., my fave was "Curls".

That was the cute girl, was it?

Naw...he was the "hunk". Had a wavy pompadour hairdo.

OK. She was just cute girl ( as opposed to the fat one?)

i think one of the most expressive puppets on tv is molly
on the big comfy couch

Is she the one on Fox n Friends in the morning?

http://www.bigcomfycouch.us/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Comfy_Couch

OK,. Then what's the name of the neocon puppet on Fox and Friends?

sorry but the fox channel is just a sea of static on my antenna
but i can get the pbs stations with the big comfy couch just fine

loonette and molly
a clown and her dolly
on the big comfy couch

arf meow arf - raggedy ann and andy for president and vice
limp and spineless lint for brains is better yet and nice
then rueing pair of shrub and dick the republican lice
call me desdenova seven seven seven seven seven seven
Old June 6th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks
mariposas rand mair fheal

,
cavedweller wrote:

On Jun 6, 2:12 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Is she the one on Fox n Friends in the morning?

Bertie

They MUST move the coffee table..........

everybody wants to be a porn star

hmm, good title for a song..

krystas song is teen horniness is not a crime

Old June 6th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks
cavedweller

On Jun 6, 2:44 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
cavedweller wrote in news:f3158953-7b36-40a7-8ca0-
:

On Jun 6, 2:12 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Is she the one on Fox n Friends in the morning?

Bertie

They MUST move the coffee table..........

Wince!

Bertie

No, Gretchen Carlson.
Old June 6th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

mariposas rand mair fheal wrote in
-

sjc.supernews.net:

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

cavedweller wrote in
:

On Jun 6, 11:48 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

In B.C., my fave was "Curls".

That was the cute girl, was it?

Naw...he was the "hunk". Had a wavy pompadour hairdo.

OK. She was just cute girl ( as opposed to the fat one?)

i think one of the most expressive puppets on tv is molly
on the big comfy couch

Is she the one on Fox n Friends in the morning?

http://www.bigcomfycouch.us/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Comfy_Couch

OK,. Then what's the name of the neocon puppet on Fox and Friends?

sorry but the fox channel is just a sea of static on my antenna

Lucky you.

but i can get the pbs stations with the big comfy couch just fine

Again....

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Scott Skylane

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Found it. This your guy?

Looks like probably only one was made.

http://www.schlattersinc.com/Foo_Mobile_PM.htm

Bertie

*TWO* wheels?!?! Pshaww, how about this "one":

http://tinyurl.com/3zxn4k

(be sure to watch the linked video)

Happy Flying!
Scott Skylane
Old June 7th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Scott Skylane wrote in news:KsGdnQ6Sje-
ommunications:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Found it. This your guy?

Looks like probably only one was made.

http://www.schlattersinc.com/Foo_Mobile_PM.htm

Bertie

*TWO* wheels?!?! Pshaww, how about this "one":

http://tinyurl.com/3zxn4k

(be sure to watch the linked video)

That's pretty cool. I always thought those one wheel motorcyles you drive
from inside the wheel would be a blast to try too.

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blueskies

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message ...

That's pretty cool. I always thought those one wheel motorcyles you drive
from inside the wheel would be a blast to try too.

Bertie

Until you slam on the brakes!

Old June 7th 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Blueskies" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

That's pretty cool. I always thought those one wheel motorcyles you
drive from inside the wheel would be a blast to try too.

Bertie

Until you slam on the brakes!

Yeah, that could get interesting. especially if you were facing downhill!

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blueskies

Here you go: http://hitsusa.com/blog/66/one-wheel-motorcycle/