aioe.org usenet access ; account still working for anyone?

Old November 27th 08, 12:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default aioe.org usenet access ; account still working for anyone?

I had been using the free usenet server aioe.org for access to usenet, but
it quit working a few days ago.

Is anyone else having problems with that, and if so, anyone know what the
problem is?
--
Jim in NC

Old November 28th 08, 01:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"Bryan Martin" wrote in message
It's still working for me.

Thanks. I'll have to try something new to reset it.
--
Jim in NC

Old December 1st 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rik Brown[_2_]

Bryan Martin;1896600 Wrote:
It's still working for me.

In article ,
"Morgans" wrote:

I had been using the free usenet server aioe.org for access to

usenet, but
it quit working a few days ago.

Is anyone else having problems with that, and if so, anyone know what

the
problem is?

--
Bryan Martin
N61BM, CH 601 XL, Ram Subaru, Stratus redrive.

If you continue having problems with it, you are welcome to access this
group for free at TRAVEL.com (its very highly filtered).

-- Rik

--
Rik Brown
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com

Old December 5th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ernest Christley

Morgans wrote:
"Bryan Martin" wrote in message
It's still working for me.

Thanks. I'll have to try something new to reset it.

Jim, it goes out on me occasionally, but as you can tell...it tends to
come back.
Old December 5th 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"Ernest Christley" wrote in message
Morgans wrote:
"Bryan Martin" wrote in message
It's still working for me.

Thanks. I'll have to try something new to reset it.

Jim, it goes out on me occasionally, but as you can tell...it tends to
come back.

That is strange. I have had nothing but completely reliable, always on
service for the whole time (guessing 3 months) that I have been using it.
I'll check it again, but it seems as though Charter has improved their
service while I was away from their news server. I only had it reject a
download one time in the past week or so, and that is pretty good; compared
to before I switched, anyway.
--
Jim in NC

Old December 6th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dave S

Morgans wrote:
I had been using the free usenet server aioe.org for access to usenet,
but it quit working a few days ago.

Is anyone else having problems with that, and if so, anyone know what
the problem is?

no problem on this end.. at all. since i went to it months ago