Oshkosh Bound Posters

Old July 1st 05, 10:18 PM
RST Engineering

Default Oshkosh Bound Posters

The 2005 Oshkosh Bound documents are up on the website for download. There
are two zip files. One contains all the posters (camping, classic,
homebuilt, camping, etc) and the other contains a clean graphic of the
Ripon-Fisk-Oshkosh runway procedures.

Comments and error-reporting appreciated.

Jim

Old July 1st 05, 10:42 PM
RST Engineering

Sorry. Posters and maps at www.rstengineering.com and link at the bottom of
the page

Oshkosh sectional wallpaper for your computer
http://www.eaa.org/desktop_wallpaper.html

Jim

Old July 2nd 05, 10:53 PM
Jay Honeck

Sorry. Posters and maps at www.rstengineering.com and link at the bottom of
the page

Thanks, Jim! As always, these are the best "cheat sheets" around for
OSH...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 3rd 05, 09:15 PM
Andrew Sarangan

Forgive me for asking, what do we do with those documets? Hang it on the
windshield or pin it on the tent?

"RST Engineering" wrote in
:

Old July 3rd 05, 10:04 PM
Montblack

("Andrew Sarangan" wrote)
Forgive me for asking, what do we do with those documets? Hang it on the
windshield or pin it on the tent?

Hand it to the airline pilot when you board your flight - who knows, it
might trigger something in him/her and you won't need that ride down from
Appleton :-)

Montblack

Old July 4th 05, 02:01 AM
RST Engineering

No, Jim, NO JIM. Keep it to yourself. Don't tell him what to do with them,
at least not in a public newsgroup.

{;-)

Jim

1...

Old July 4th 05, 03:03 AM
Jay Honeck

Forgive me for asking, what do we do with those documets? Hang it on the
windshield or pin it on the tent?

No, Jim, NO JIM. Keep it to yourself. Don't tell him what to do with
them, at least not in a public newsgroup.

Hee hee! Ahem. Allow me.

Step 1: Place your head firmly between your knees...

Step 2: ...Oh, never mind.

:-)

The documents are used for different things. The camping and parking ones
are placed on your panel top dashboard, visible to the EAA flagmen who will
direct you to the proper parking areas.

The approach procedures are nice, easy to read, simplified versions of the
NOTAM for OSH.

The frequency listings are, well, for you to use on the field.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA