Airframe Construction DVD

Old November 3rd 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

Default Airframe Construction DVD

About the Video: There are volumes of information available regarding
the construction of tube and fabric aircraft. Unfortunately, most of
this information is geared toward older techniques and traditional
welding methods. This DVD covers the techniques that I would recommend
to a new generation of builders.

My goal in producing this video project, was to share my experiences in
the actual construction of a tube and fabric fuselage. I have been
interested in home-built aircraft for as long as I can remember, and
spent many years researching various methods, and building techniques,
before starting the construction of my first airplane. This DVD is a
compilation of the the information I wish I would have had, before
beginning my first airplane project.

Before starting my first project, I had a number of preconceived
notions that were a result of my research. Many of the ideas I had
prior to beginning, were quickly discarded for more modern techniques,
or a combination of various methods. Some of which, I even picked up
watching popular motorcycle building television shows.

Hopefully, you can learn from my experiences and research. The
techniques contained in this video should save you TIME and MONEY!
Then, you can use your TIME to focus on building, and your MONEY to buy
a better engine or avionics package!

www.jumprunenterprises.com