Seminole Lake Gliderport

Old February 15th 06, 08:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport

I just wanted to post how much I enjoyed my recent trip to sunny
Florida. After searching this newsgroup for a good place to get my
add-on commercial glider rating, I travelled from Germany to the
Seminole Lake Gliderport in Clermont, FL and was thoroughly impressed
by their operation. Knut and Ingrid Kjenslie are great hosts! I spent
about a week there working on my commercial glider rating and relaxing
in the sun, and have to say that it was the best time I've ever had
while working toward a new rating. They have nice accomodations, great
instruction, a professional staff, and wonderful hospitality. Thanks
to everyone there for making my trip so enjoyable. I will definitely

Cheers,
Adam Deem

Old February 15th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Adam D wrote:
I just wanted to post how much I enjoyed my recent trip to sunny
Florida. After searching this newsgroup for a good place to get my
add-on commercial glider rating, I travelled from Germany to the
Seminole Lake Gliderport in Clermont, FL and was thoroughly impressed
by their operation. Knut and Ingrid Kjenslie are great hosts! I spent
about a week there working on my commercial glider rating and relaxing
in the sun, and have to say that it was the best time I've ever had
while working toward a new rating. They have nice accomodations, great
instruction, a professional staff, and wonderful hospitality. Thanks
to everyone there for making my trip so enjoyable. I will definitely

Agreed!

I flew there a couple years ago when I was in Orlando for a conference.
It was springtime and the weather was excellent. So after a quick
checkout in their Grob 103, I took the DG-300 up for a few hours. Knut
even dropped what he was doing to give me a quick cockpit review and
help make a few quick adjustments to the ship.

And that big grass runway is simply beautiful. :-)

Jeremy