Where are you from ?

Old December 21st 05, 10:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Where are you from ?

Quietly Nigel,
we weren't supposed to let them realise that the
rest of the world has taken over, and hoped they think they were still in
charge!

Just like my wife lets me think I'm the boss in the household!!

Malcolm

(just a K6 in North Wales...)

"Nigel Pocock" wrote in message
Great Britain

Interesting from these replies that there seem to be
more members from outside the USA than in

Old December 22nd 05, 01:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Boston Mass.

Old December 22nd 05, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

"Nick Olson" wrote in message
Is this the most useless -waste of space posting ever
put on ras?

Not even close. Google for PW5 or "14V battery pack" in RAS

Tim Ward

Old December 22nd 05, 04:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Tim Ward wrote:
"Nick Olson" wrote in message

Is this the most useless -waste of space posting ever
put on ras?

Not even close. Google for PW5 or "14V battery pack" in RAS

How 'bout two years of Lennie vs. Al
Well that did result in Gliderforum, so I guess it did have some benefit.

Shawn
Old December 29th 05, 11:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Spain

escribió en el mensaje
ups.com...
USA