Need a Usenet computer guru opinion please

Old November 11th 09, 03:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
romeomike

Default Need a Usenet computer guru opinion please

Dudley Henriques wrote:

So just so someone on the forum knows exactly what I've done, my
compuer's clock is showing 9:19PM EST. Figuring in a few minutes to
finish this, I think I'll stand down from RAP until further notice as
of 9:25EST. No post bearing my name after this time will be
legitimate.
Best to you as always,
Dudley Henriques

It's quite easy to tell the difference between what you write and what
the impostor writes, but I can see your frustration. I wish you the best
and hope the scum bags get their due.
Old November 11th 09, 04:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John E. Carty

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
On Nov 10, 9:08 pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:
What's interesting about that is that the troll really doesn't have a
reason that would be reasonable to a general audience.

Some people strap on bombs, walk into crowds of innocent people, and blow
themselves and others into eternal oblivion. Others walk into crowds and
shoot everyone in sight until they themselves are brought down. None of
them have reasons for their actions that general audiences would find
reasonable.

Trolls and suicide bombers are worlds apart in many important ways, but I
think they at least share in common an over-arching ego-centrism.

I probably yanked his chain somewhere back in the stone age and he
harbors some deep resentment.

I'd wager that is the case.

I'm leaning heavily at this point toward putting RAP to bed for a
while by not posting here at all. In that way, at least the forger
will be alone using my name and the regulars here can deal with him or
not as they see fit. But at least doing that will free up all the time
this nonsense is taking up both here and with my time and effort.
There's really not all that much of use going on here these days
anyway :-))
In fact Jim, thinking about it now as I'm writing this, I think this
is what I will do. I'll continue to lurk here and see what is
developing if anything, as my effort to discover the source of all
this is progressing, and simply no longer post here as Dudley
Henriques.
So just so someone on the forum knows exactly what I've done, my
compuer's clock is showing 9:19PM EST. Figuring in a few minutes to
finish this, I think I'll stand down from RAP until further notice as
of 9:25EST. No post bearing my name after this time will be
legitimate.
Best to you as always,
Dudley Henriques

Sorry to here this Dudley as I've always enjoyed your postings, though I can
certainly understand why you're taking this action. Look forward to seeing
you here in the future :-)

Old November 11th 09, 05:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Dudley Henriques wrote:
Figuring in a few minutes to
finish this, I think I'll stand down from RAP until further notice as
of 9:25EST. No post bearing my name after this time will be
legitimate.

Delta Hotel, roger leaving Usenet airspace. Will look for you in other comm
airspaces.
Old November 11th 09, 12:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Dudley Henriques wrote:
[...]

The unintended efforts of Mx, and the intended ones of bertie et al
drove rap to its knees. The anal sphincters including bloss in their
efforts to make it a personal insultground are assuring it will become
less useful to real pilots. They deserve our scorn, of course, but in
a way our sympathy too. Their postings are evidence they lead
pathetic lives.
Old November 11th 09, 01:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 04:44:53 -0800 (PST), a wrote in
:

... Their postings are evidence they lead
pathetic lives.

I often think that about the significance of my
own posts. (

Marty
--
Big-8 newsgroups: humanities.*, misc.*, news.*, rec.*, sci.*, soc.*, talk.*
See http://www.big-8.org for info on how to add or remove newsgroups.
Old November 11th 09, 06:10 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Rockie

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:00:35 -0500, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:37:06 +0000, hummingbird wrote:

Just seen this stuff from a x-post. The server you refer to below
hispeed.ch is NOT in China. It's a Swiss newsserver.

(China = CN, Swiss = CH).

HTH

Correcto, h, CN = ChiNk, CH = CHeese. lol

Another invertebrate with hair. Makes me sick, I'm going to go and ****
my dog.
--
Domain Name: rainbowpirates.com
Admin, Technical and Billing Contact: Annette Freeman (DYK7B)
Old November 11th 09, 06:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin Hotze[_3_]

Dave Doe schrieb:
I assume you've done the obvious (admittedly not likely to have much
luck on a .ch site!

What makes you believe that people in Switzerland don't take spam
complaints serious?

#m

Old November 11th 09, 06:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin Hotze[_3_]

John E. Carty schrieb:
Sorry to here this Dudley as I've always enjoyed your postings, though I can
certainly understand why you're taking this action. Look forward to seeing
you here in the future :-)

well, free usenet servers or services (yes, google-groups too) don't do
the best to usenet.

#m
Old November 11th 09, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Smith

Dudley Henriques wrote:
I have some fairly heavy police and legal
resources available overseas in both the UK and Switzerland that have
been made aware of what's happening.

Obviously you don't understand that bragging like this is exactly what
makes you a rewarding target. You take yourself way too seriously.

BTW, replying to huge posts without even bothering to sensibly trim the
quotes is considered spam by many people, too.