black helicopters soar

Old June 26th 04, 01:40 AM
timothy liverance

Default black helicopters soar

black helicopters soar
Take this website to your science lab you will get a 3000 year jump on
technology written in code!!!
more @ www.beyond-science.com

would you please e-mail this to everyone you know to change the future
of technology! You may go down in History!!!
Old June 26th 04, 03:24 AM
Joe Blow

black helicopters soar
Take this website to your science lab you will get a 3000 year jump on
technology written in code!!!
more @ www.beyond-science.com

would you please e-mail this to everyone you know to change the future
of technology! You may go down in History!!!

You might be suffering from delusions and schizophrenia.

Old June 26th 04, 04:36 AM
Jeroen Wenting

"Joe Blow" wrote in message

black helicopters soar
Take this website to your science lab you will get a 3000 year jump on
technology written in code!!!
more @ www.beyond-science.com

would you please e-mail this to everyone you know to change the future
of technology! You may go down in History!!!

You might be suffering from delusions and schizophrenia.

No he's not. You're one of THEM, wanting to keep the knowledge from the
world!
I should know, I'm one of THEM too and I'm after you!

Old June 26th 04, 04:42 AM
Dave Kearton

"Jeroen Wenting" wrote in message

| No he's not. You're one of THEM, wanting to keep the knowledge from the
| world!
| I should know, I'm one of THEM too and I'm after you!

I guess it's better to be one of THEM, than one of THOSE.....

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old June 26th 04, 11:44 AM
John Cook

Wow!
John Cook

Any spelling mistakes/grammatic errors are there purely to annoy. All
opinions are mine, not TAFE's however much they beg me for them.

Email Address :-
Spam trap - please remove (trousers) to email me
Eurofighter Website :-
http://www.eurofighter-typhoon.co.uk
Old June 26th 04, 06:58 PM
WaltBJ

I tried to read the material at the referenced site but my protective
helmet (Reynolds Wrap Mk 1) kept falling over my eyes.
Walt BJ