Wanted Becker AR3201 schematic or non-functioning radio

Old November 20th 17, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hartley Falbaum[_2_]

Default Wanted Becker AR3201 schematic or non-functioning radio

I have a Becker 3201 that won't power up. Looking to repair or replace the circuit board containing the battery. s/n 11,000 +

Not worth sending to repair shop. I have replaced it with used 3201 but would like to have spare if possible.

Thanks

Hartley Falbaum

hfalbaum at comcast dot net

Old November 21st 17, 06:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

There are lots of fully functional AR3201s being sold in Europe for a couple of hundred dollars.
As Karl points out, the 4201 is probably a better route. There are adapters to convert 3201 wiring to 4201 wiring for 50 Euros if you don't want to rewire your panel, at this link:
http://www.segelflug.de/osclass/inde...&sCategory=170
Jim

Old November 21st 17, 07:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 11:46:29 AM UTC-6, JS wrote:
There are lots of fully functional AR3201s being sold in Europe for a couple of hundred dollars.
As Karl points out, the 4201 is probably a better route. There are adapters to convert 3201 wiring to 4201 wiring for 50 Euros if you don't want to rewire your panel, at this link:
http://www.segelflug.de/osclass/inde...&sCategory=170
Jim

Um, Jim. The ad I see:

http://www.segelflug.de/osclass/inde...=item&id=20394

Is someone looking for that adapter and willing to pay 50 Euro for it.

Why not buy another one? Know issue versus unknown issues. And it is easier to pull a radio, fix it, then put it back in than it is to re-connector a wire bundle in place. And, I suspect Hartley likes his 3201 and doesn't mind a little work on his bench at home. I like the one in the Jimbus...

Steve Leonard
Old November 22nd 17, 09:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Hello Hartley

I have my Becker 3201 for sale, it run ok, I'm from Italy, my email is
ambrigor at iol.it
If you are interested email me.

Bye
Igor

Il giorno lunedì 20 novembre 2017 16:19:26 UTC+1, Hartley Falbaum ha scritto:
I have a Becker 3201 that won't power up. Looking to repair or replace the circuit board containing the battery. s/n 11,000 +

Not worth sending to repair shop. I have replaced it with used 3201 but would like to have spare if possible.

Thanks

Hartley Falbaum

hfalbaum at comcast dot net

radio for sale (BECKER AR3201) Bernie B Soaring 9 December 16th 15 12:04 AM
Becker AR3201 Radio need help [email protected] Soaring 4 July 31st 14 03:06 AM
Becker AR3201 Lazarost Soaring 3 March 26th 13 07:16 AM
Wanted: Becker AR3201 Ira Blieden Soaring 0 December 14th 06 07:28 PM
WANTED: Becker AR 3201 VHF radio Ole Refsgaard Aviation Marketplace 0 January 24th 04 11:20 PM