123.5 RAP/RAH Monitor OSH

Old July 19th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
RST Engineering

Default 123.5 RAP/RAH Monitor OSH

123.5 is not a freeforall chatter frequency, but if it is used judiciously
at OSH for short periods for necessary communications, I don't think anybody
will be too put out by it. That's the frequency I'm going to monitor.

Let the kids play with the FRS radio if they want something to play around
with.

Jim

--
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,

Old July 19th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

How about ham freqs? I'll be on 147.545 simplex...

Scott
N0EDV

RST Engineering wrote:
123.5 is not a freeforall chatter frequency, but if it is used judiciously
at OSH for short periods for necessary communications, I don't think anybody
will be too put out by it. That's the frequency I'm going to monitor.

Let the kids play with the FRS radio if they want something to play around
with.

Jim

--
Scott
http://corbenflyer.tripod.com/
Gotta Fly or Gonna Die
Building RV-4 (Super Slow Build Version)
Old July 19th 07, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
RST Engineering

Why would you do that? Contact frequency is 147.52 with a switch to 147.54
for RAH/RAH. Did you not download the "Oshkosh Frequencies" list from
www.rstengineering.com Oshkosh 2007 website?

Jim

Old July 19th 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Nope. Didn't know there was such a list. Didn't see a reference to OSH
Freqs on your webpage. We use 147.545 for our local VHF weak signal
group chat/liason, etc. here in the Chippewa Valley in WI so my radio
gear is normally tuned there by default...

RST Engineering wrote:
Why would you do that? Contact frequency is 147.52 with a switch to 147.54
for RAH/RAH. Did you not download the "Oshkosh Frequencies" list from
www.rstengineering.com Oshkosh 2007 website?

Jim

--
Scott
http://corbenflyer.tripod.com/
Gotta Fly or Gonna Die
Building RV-4 (Super Slow Build Version)

How many monitor 121.5? .Blueskies. Piloting 20 November 13th 06 06:07 PM
fuel monitor Tri-Pacer Owning 10 October 18th 05 02:49 AM
multiple monitor sim tony roberts Simulators 4 November 14th 04 12:57 AM
3-monitor SIm Support Update Gary G Piloting 4 October 12th 04 03:35 PM
LCD Monitor Recommendations Sean McCarney Simulators 7 August 17th 03 06:29 AM