A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Products
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

He's at it again: Tholen's disgusting and lamentable digest, volume 2454209^-0.00000000002



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old May 10th 07, 01:19 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 975
Default He's at it again: Bruce's disgusting and lamentable trolling, value $0.00

Fartingale aka Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Bruce aka wrote:
On May 7, 9:27 am, Lora Crighton wrote:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).
On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?
Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain,
Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.
It's not sexist to notice that you are a stupid cow.


Indeed.


That's not what I'm objecting to. It's fine if you and bisectional want to call
me stupid, but to preface your evaluation with something like "Seeing you are a
woman and therefore..." is a sexist comment: there are many brilliant women,
and many stupid men.


Prove it, if you think you can, Fartingale.

Read the latest digest, and notice that the man of your dreams didn't
have any comment or correction on what Bruce said other than objecting
to being called "Tholoon". I guess that means that he agrees with
Bruce about you.


Of course he does. He may be dickless


Evidence?


Admission you are desperate to find out noted, Fartingale.

but Tholoon is not completely
stupid.


Compared to you and bisectional, he's brilliant.


On what basis do you make that k'lame, Fartingale?

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.
"his thinks"? Brilliant! I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in posession (sic) of
only half a brain, it's still more than what you possess.
How ironic, to make typo-pounces in a post with a typo in the subject
line.


Typo corrected.


Post-edit noted.

Bruce was being generous when he said that you have half a
brain.


Yes, far too generous.


Go back to your Monty Python quotes, Bruce.


I know how to treat a female impersonator, Fartingale.

Ads
  #12  
Old May 10th 07, 01:26 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 975
Default He's at it again: Bruce's disgusting and lamentable trolling, value $0.00

Fartingale aka Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 11:27 pm, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).
On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?
Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain,
Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.


Is that right? On what basis do you make that k'lame?


On the basis of the postings I've read.


You can read, Fartingale? But you can't proofread?

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.
"his thinks"? Brilliant!


"Bruces's"? Asstounding!


Not really - it's a well known fact that I am not good at typing, spelling, or
proof reading. (Typo corrected.)


Yet, just like Tholoon, you didn't waste any time typo-pouncing. Of
course, ever the hypocrite, Dickless will post-edit his own typos.

I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in posession (sic) of
only half a brain, it's still more than what you possess.

Or, rather, atempts to.
You're the one who atempts (sic) to think. Why not go back to your Monty Python
quotes? At least that was amusing, unlike your own material.


I set up Tholoon for some typo pounces and look who takes the bait!
The fat, ugly cow herself! A0L!


So, your story is "I meant to do it"? Nice try, idiot. At least I admit my
mistakes.


You keep falling over yourself to take my bait. Are you stupid or just
bored?

Go away - nobody in rmc or asa wants to hear from you, troll.


Yes, we are all well aware of your trolling habits. Please don't let
the door slam your fat, stupid arse on the way out.

  #13  
Old May 10th 07, 05:53 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,alt.usenet.kooks
Lora Crighton
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14
Default He's at it again: Bruce's disgusting and lamentable trolling,value $0.00

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Fartingale aka Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Bruce aka wrote:
On May 7, 9:27 am, Lora Crighton wrote:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).
On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?
Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain,
Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.
It's not sexist to notice that you are a stupid cow.
Indeed.

That's not what I'm objecting to. It's fine if you and bisectional want to call
me stupid, but to preface your evaluation with something like "Seeing you are a
woman and therefore..." is a sexist comment: there are many brilliant women,
and many stupid men.


Prove it, if you think you can, Fartingale.


You and your troll friends are proof of the existence of stupid men.

Read the latest digest, and notice that the man of your dreams didn't
have any comment or correction on what Bruce said other than objecting
to being called "Tholoon". I guess that means that he agrees with
Bruce about you.
Of course he does. He may be dickless

Evidence?


Admission you are desperate to find out noted, Fartingale.


LOL! If that's the level of proof you accept, then you are probably wrong about
him as well.

but Tholoon is not completely
stupid.

Compared to you and bisectional, he's brilliant.


On what basis do you make that k'lame, Fartingale?

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.
"his thinks"? Brilliant! I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in posession (sic) of
only half a brain, it's still more than what you possess.
How ironic, to make typo-pounces in a post with a typo in the subject
line.

Typo corrected.


Post-edit noted.

Bruce was being generous when he said that you have half a
brain.
Yes, far too generous.

Go back to your Monty Python quotes, Bruce.


I know how to treat a female impersonator, Fartingale.


Why, is that all you can get? I heard this old song a few days ago, and it
reminded me of you.

http://www.guntheranderson.com/v/data/breakfas.htm

"Take a look at my girlfriend
She's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
I never seem to get a lot"

"I'm a winner, I'm a sinner
Do you want my autograph
I'm a loser, what a joker
I'm playing my jokes upon you
While there's nothing better to do, hey"



  #14  
Old May 10th 07, 05:56 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,alt.usenet.kooks
Lora Crighton
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14
Default He's at it again: Bruce's disgusting and lamentable trolling,value $0.00

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Fartingale aka Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 11:27 pm, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).
On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?
Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain,
Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.
Is that right? On what basis do you make that k'lame?

On the basis of the postings I've read.


You can read, Fartingale? But you can't proofread?


Not well - I depend on spell check, but it doesn't look at subject lines.

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.
"his thinks"? Brilliant!
"Bruces's"? Asstounding!

Not really - it's a well known fact that I am not good at typing, spelling, or
proof reading. (Typo corrected.)


Yet, just like Tholoon, you didn't waste any time typo-pouncing. Of
course, ever the hypocrite, Dickless will post-edit his own typos.


Most of the time I don't even notice typos, but yours were obvious.

I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in posession (sic) of
only half a brain, it's still more than what you possess.

Or, rather, atempts to.
You're the one who atempts (sic) to think. Why not go back to your Monty Python
quotes? At least that was amusing, unlike your own material.
I set up Tholoon for some typo pounces and look who takes the bait!
The fat, ugly cow herself! A0L!

So, your story is "I meant to do it"? Nice try, idiot. At least I admit my
mistakes.


You keep falling over yourself to take my bait. Are you stupid or just
bored?


It's summer.

Go away - nobody in rmc or asa wants to hear from you, troll.


Yes, we are all well aware of your trolling habits. Please don't let
the door slam your fat, stupid arse on the way out.


That's my line!
  #15  
Old May 11th 07, 02:01 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 975
Default He's at it again: Bruce's disgusting and lamentable trolling, value $0.00

Fartingale aka Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Fartingale aka Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 11:27 pm, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).
On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?
Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain,
Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.
Is that right? On what basis do you make that k'lame?
On the basis of the postings I've read.


You can read, Fartingale? But you can't proofread?


Not well - I depend on spell check, but it doesn't look at subject lines.


Clearly written by someone with half a brain.

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.
"his thinks"? Brilliant!
"Bruces's"? Asstounding!
Not really - it's a well known fact that I am not good at typing, spelling, or
proof reading. (Typo corrected.)


Yet, just like Tholoon, you didn't waste any time typo-pouncing. Of
course, ever the hypocrite, Dickless will post-edit his own typos.


Most of the time I don't even notice typos, but yours were obvious.


Subtlety is not one of my virtues.

I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in posession (sic) of
only half a brain, it's still more than what you possess.


Or, rather, atempts to.
You're the one who atempts (sic) to think. Why not go back to your Monty Python
quotes? At least that was amusing, unlike your own material.
I set up Tholoon for some typo pounces and look who takes the bait!
The fat, ugly cow herself! A0L!
So, your story is "I meant to do it"? Nice try, idiot. At least I admit my
mistakes.


You keep falling over yourself to take my bait. Are you stupid or just
bored?


It's summer.


Meaning you are stupid?

Go away - nobody in rmc or asa wants to hear from you, troll.


Yes, we are all well aware of your trolling habits. Please don't let
the door slam your fat, stupid arse on the way out.


That's my line!


No, that's your arse - with a large bruise on it.

  #16  
Old May 11th 07, 02:06 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 975
Default He's at it again: Bruce's disgusting and lamentable trolling, value $0.00

Fartingale aka Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Fartingale aka Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Bruce aka wrote:
On May 7, 9:27 am, Lora Crighton wrote:


Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).
On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?
Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain,
Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.
It's not sexist to notice that you are a stupid cow.
Indeed.
That's not what I'm objecting to. It's fine if you and bisectional want to call
me stupid, but to preface your evaluation with something like "Seeing you are a
woman and therefore..." is a sexist comment: there are many brilliant women,
and many stupid men.


Prove it, if you think you can, Fartingale.


You and your troll friends are proof of the existence of stupid men.


Proof you can't think noted, Fartingale. Tholoon is proof of
stupidity. You would know that by now had you more than half a brain.

Read the latest digest, and notice that the man of your dreams didn't
have any comment or correction on what Bruce said other than objecting
to being called "Tholoon". I guess that means that he agrees with
Bruce about you.
Of course he does. He may be dickless
Evidence?


Admission you are desperate to find out noted, Fartingale.


LOL! If that's the level of proof you accept, then you are probably wrong about
him as well.


Proof it if you think you can.

but Tholoon is not completely
stupid.
Compared to you and bisectional, he's brilliant.


On what basis do you make that k'lame, Fartingale?


Note: no response.

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.
"his thinks"? Brilliant! I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in posession (sic) of
only half a brain, it's still more than what you possess.
How ironic, to make typo-pounces in a post with a typo in the subject
line.
Typo corrected.


Post-edit noted.


Bruce was being generous when he said that you have half a
brain.
Yes, far too generous.
Go back to your Monty Python quotes, Bruce.


I know how to treat a female impersonator, Fartingale.


Why, is that all you can get? I heard this old song a few days ago, and it
reminded me of you.


Inability to spot a Monty Python quote noted.

http://www.guntheranderson.com/v/data/breakfas.htm

"Take a look at my girlfriend
She's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
I never seem to get a lot"

"I'm a winner, I'm a sinner
Do you want my autograph
I'm a loser, what a joker
I'm playing my jokes upon you
While there's nothing better to do, hey"


Irrelevant, Fartingale.

  #17  
Old May 11th 07, 04:23 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll
Lora Crighton[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4
Default He's at it again: Bruce's disgusting and lamentable trolling, value $0.00

On May 11, 9:01 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Fartingale aka Lora Crighton wrote:



Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Fartingale aka Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 11:27 pm, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).
On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?
Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain,
Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.
Is that right? On what basis do you make that k'lame?
On the basis of the postings I've read.


You can read, Fartingale? But you can't proofread?


Not well - I depend on spell check, but it doesn't look at subject lines.


Clearly written by someone with half a brain.


Actually, I was never tested for anything, but one of my teachers in
the first college I attended said he was sure that I have both a very
high IQ and a learning disability. (He even told me which one, but I
forget what it was now - something to with not only the number of
errors I make, but also what type of errors.)

When the time comes, I think that I should hire a proofreader to help
me with my MA research paper - typos in a class assignment or
newsgroup post are not too bad, but the MA paper is something that I
will be putting a lot of work into, and I want it to be perfect.

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.
"his thinks"? Brilliant!
"Bruces's"? Asstounding!
Not really - it's a well known fact that I am not good at typing, spelling, or
proof reading. (Typo corrected.)


Yet, just like Tholoon, you didn't waste any time typo-pouncing. Of
course, ever the hypocrite, Dickless will post-edit his own typos.


Most of the time I don't even notice typos, but yours were obvious.


Subtlety is not one of my virtues.


I've noticed.



I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in posession (sic) of
only half a brain, it's still more than what you possess.


Or, rather, atempts to.
You're the one who atempts (sic) to think. Why not go back to your Monty Python
quotes? At least that was amusing, unlike your own material.
I set up Tholoon for some typo pounces and look who takes the bait!
The fat, ugly cow herself! A0L!
So, your story is "I meant to do it"? Nice try, idiot. At least I admit my
mistakes.


You keep falling over yourself to take my bait. Are you stupid or just
bored?


It's summer.


Meaning you are stupid?


You wouldn't need to ask if you had decent reading comprehension
skills.

  #18  
Old May 11th 07, 04:34 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.idiots
Lora Crighton[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4
Default He's at it again: Bruce's disgusting and lamentable trolling, value $0.00

On May 11, 9:06 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Fartingale aka Lora Crighton wrote:



Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Fartingale aka Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Bruce aka wrote:
On May 7, 9:27 am, Lora Crighton wrote:


Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).
On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?
Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain,
Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.
It's not sexist to notice that you are a stupid cow.
Indeed.
That's not what I'm objecting to. It's fine if you and bisectional want to call
me stupid, but to preface your evaluation with something like "Seeing you are a
woman and therefore..." is a sexist comment: there are many brilliant women,
and many stupid men.


Prove it, if you think you can, Fartingale.


You and your troll friends are proof of the existence of stupid men.


Proof you can't think noted, Fartingale. Tholoon is proof of
stupidity. You would know that by now had you more than half a brain.


You're making my point for me - there are many stupid men. Thanks.

Read the latest digest, and notice that the man of your dreams didn't
have any comment or correction on what Bruce said other than objecting
to being called "Tholoon". I guess that means that he agrees with
Bruce about you.
Of course he does. He may be dickless
Evidence?


Admission you are desperate to find out noted, Fartingale.


LOL! If that's the level of proof you accept, then you are probably wrong about
him as well.


Proof it if you think you can.


You're the one who's been making the claims, so the burden of proof is
on your shoulders. ("Proof it"?)

but Tholoon is not completely
stupid.
Compared to you and bisectional, he's brilliant.


On what basis do you make that k'lame, Fartingale?


Note: no response.


It was so obvious that I didn't think a response was required. Take a
look at Tholen's professional achievements, which are pretty
impressive - can you and bisectional claim to have accomplished
anything half as good?



it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.
"his thinks"? Brilliant! I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in posession (sic) of
only half a brain, it's still more than what you possess.
How ironic, to make typo-pounces in a post with a typo in the subject
line.
Typo corrected.


Post-edit noted.


Bruce was being generous when he said that you have half a
brain.
Yes, far too generous.
Go back to your Monty Python quotes, Bruce.


I know how to treat a female impersonator, Fartingale.


Why, is that all you can get? I heard this old song a few days ago, and it
reminded me of you.


Inability to spot a Monty Python quote noted.


But you're not a gentleman, Bruce.

http://www.guntheranderson.com/v/data/breakfas.htm


"Take a look at my girlfriend
She's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
I never seem to get a lot"


"I'm a winner, I'm a sinner
Do you want my autograph
I'm a loser, what a joker
I'm playing my jokes upon you
While there's nothing better to do, hey"


Irrelevant, Fartingale.


You would understand the relevance if you had better reading
comprehension skills, Bruce. You are as stupid as you accuse Tholen
and me of being.

  #19  
Old May 11th 07, 07:07 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.idiots
Fujikawa Yamamoto
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default He's at it again: Bruce's disgusting and lamentable trolling, value $0.00

On 11 May 2007, Lora Crighton posted some
oups.com:

On May 11, 9:06 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:

Irrelevant, Fartingale.


You would understand the relevance if you had better reading
comprehension skills, Bruce. You are as stupid as you accuse Tholen
and me of being.


Tholen's not entirely stupid, just rectally inverted. He thinks best when
the pressure is relieved.


--
BAAAAAAAD Bartlo.

)__)
(oo)
/-------\/
/ | ||
* ||V---||
^^ ^^
  #20  
Old May 12th 07, 05:15 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 975
Default He's at it again: Bruce's disgusting and lamentable trolling, value $0.00

Fartingale aka Lora Cretin wrote:
On May 11, 9:06 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Fartingale aka Lora Crighton wrote:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Fartingale aka Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Bruce aka wrote:
On May 7, 9:27 am, Lora Crighton wrote:


Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).
On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?
Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain,
Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.
It's not sexist to notice that you are a stupid cow.
Indeed.
That's not what I'm objecting to. It's fine if you and bisectional want to call
me stupid, but to preface your evaluation with something like "Seeing you are a
woman and therefore..." is a sexist comment: there are many brilliant women,
and many stupid men.


Prove it, if you think you can, Fartingale.


You and your troll friends are proof of the existence of stupid men.


Proof you can't think noted, Fartingale. Tholoon is proof of
stupidity. You would know that by now had you more than half a brain.


You're making my point for me - there are many stupid men. Thanks.


The point is moot, Fartingale. You are unable to spot them. Your first
marriage is evidence of that.

Read the latest digest, and notice that the man of your dreams didn't
have any comment or correction on what Bruce said other than objecting
to being called "Tholoon". I guess that means that he agrees with
Bruce about you.
Of course he does. He may be dickless
Evidence?


Admission you are desperate to find out noted, Fartingale.


LOL! If that's the level of proof you accept, then you are probably wrong about
him as well.


Proof it if you think you can.


You're the one who's been making the claims, so the burden of proof is
on your shoulders. ("Proof it"?)


Ah, good, you spotted that one.

but Tholoon is not completely
stupid.
Compared to you and bisectional, he's brilliant.


On what basis do you make that k'lame, Fartingale?


Note: no response.


It was so obvious that I didn't think a response was required. Take a
look at Tholen's professional achievements, which are pretty
impressive - can you and bisectional claim to have accomplished
anything half as good?


Tholoon's professional achievements? A0L! Don't make me laugh,
Fartingale!

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.
"his thinks"? Brilliant! I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in posession (sic) of
only half a brain, it's still more than what you possess.
How ironic, to make typo-pounces in a post with a typo in the subject
line.
Typo corrected.


Post-edit noted.


Bruce was being generous when he said that you have half a
brain.
Yes, far too generous.
Go back to your Monty Python quotes, Bruce.


I know how to treat a female impersonator, Fartingale.


Why, is that all you can get? I heard this old song a few days ago, and it
reminded me of you.


Inability to spot a Monty Python quote noted.


But you're not a gentleman, Bruce.


On what basis do you make that k'lame, Fartingale?

http://www.guntheranderson.com/v/data/breakfas.htm


"Take a look at my girlfriend
She's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
I never seem to get a lot"


"I'm a winner, I'm a sinner
Do you want my autograph
I'm a loser, what a joker
I'm playing my jokes upon you
While there's nothing better to do, hey"


Irrelevant, Fartingale.


You would understand the relevance if you had better reading
comprehension skills, Bruce. You are as stupid as you accuse Tholen
and me of being.


What does that have to do with classical music, Fartingale?

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
digest, volume 2454221 Michael Baldwin, Bruce Products 0 May 3rd 07 10:21 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.