Friday 072707 in Oshkosh Pt 1 - the Raptor [01/30] - "F22 lifting off 18 after very short takeoff roll.jpg" yEnc (0/1)

Old July 30th 07, 12:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

Default What are you really trying to accomplish

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 02:24:40 GMT, shiver
wrote:

Just Plane Noise wrote:

People seem quick to tell me what to do.

But you have no qualms about telling all of us what
we are supposed to do.

Not me, bub. I personally don't care what you or anybody else here
does. Show me even one statement in any of my posts that is even
remotely a command. I and others can tell you what you would need to
do to see yEnc'ed pictures, but none of us are commanding you to do
it.
Old July 30th 07, 12:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 00:00:16 -0400, "Andrew-S"
I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com wrote:

Such as upgrading our systems to MATCH your images Plane Noise???

Andrew

No, PLEASE don't do that, I beg you. I wouldn't want you to put out
any effort at all.
Old July 30th 07, 12:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 06:42:01 GMT, shiver
wrote:

Just Plane Noise wrote:

I don't like to have people like you looking at my efforts.

You talk too much.

I even worry your pet.
Old July 30th 07, 12:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

Default Friday 072707 in Oshkosh Pt 1 - the Raptor [01/30] - "F22 lifting off 18 after very short takeoff roll.jpg" yEnc (0/1) - help is on the way.JPG (1/4)

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 18:19:05 +1000, "russell" wrote:

"Just Plane Noise" wrote

(and there ain't no such display, I'm
told--daylight will make editing impossible).

That problem was sorted over one hundred years ago.
Put a big black photographers sheet over your head.

I find that doing that when near military equipment tends to attract
unwanted attention from people with nasty weapons.

Old July 30th 07, 02:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
chuck

Then just get the hell out of OUR forum an post your pictures where your
elitists friends can see them.

Old July 30th 07, 07:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 07:46:47 -0600, "Chuck"
wrote:

Just take your pics to someone who cares and leave us peasants alone.

I'm doing just that. They're in this group. There will be a whole
bunch today.
Old July 30th 07, 08:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 07:52:47 -0600, "Chuck"
wrote:

Then just get the hell out of OUR forum an post your pictures where your
elitists friends can see them.

It ain't YOURS, arrogant twit.
Old July 30th 07, 08:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Guybrush Threepwood

shiver wrote:
Glen in Orlando wrote:

However, I occasionally post pics here to SHARE with others of the
same interest, and occaisionally to show off my "hopefully" improving
photography skills. With that said, I am interested in making
my posts available to the widest possible audience.

Glen your hitting the nail squarly on the head.

I have never been able to understand the attitude of some posters
who insist that they are doing it for themselves and they don't care
if you can't see their pictures.

I've always said that I can't miss what I can't see and I assume that
if a poster is using Yenc they (stupidly) really don't care that some
like me will never be able see and appreciate their efforts.

That is their loss not mine.

I can't miss what I can't see.

I agree 100%.

"keep it simple"
--

Gruß Guybrush

Old July 30th 07, 11:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave LaCourse

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 16:33:20 -0400, "Glen in Orlando"
wrote:

Like I said, yEnc, Jpeg, fingerpaint.... whatever makes you happy.... It
just seems so...... dumb.

I've never owned a computer that couldn't automatically download a
yenc file. In fact, I never even check *what* system the picture is
using. It's all automatic. Seems dumb not to use an up-to-date
computer.