2007 Hill Top Fly-In, Cleveland Oklahoma

Old September 12th 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Maxwell

Default 2007 Hill Top Fly-In, Cleveland Oklahoma

Two weeks left until Hill Top. Anyone planning to attend? I'm really hoping
for a good turn out, since it's easy driving distance for me.

Old September 19th 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Well If anyone is out there and wants their helicopter pictured in the
Experimental Helo magazine, bring your ship. We will be there.

This is one of the best fly-ins of the year. For helicopters, it beats
Oshkosh by a bunch.

Stu & Kathy Fields

Old September 19th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

It's a lot closer than Hillsboro Ohio and Oshkosh.
We will leave early Tues a.m, stop in NM to visit and be there NLT Thursday
a.m without breaking a sweat. 600miles to a tank in the VW Jetta TDI.

Kevin if you are waiting for someone to start a good event close to San
Diego, you probably have the choice of forgetting it or doing it yourself.
If you choose to do it yourself, let us know. San Diego is about as far as
Oklahoma for us when you consider the idiots driving on the freeways down
there. Or should I call them fast parking lots? Actually, I have trailered
my helicopter well over 100,000 miles but hesitate to trailer it down in the
L.A basin.
Once coming back from an extensive trip looking at experimental aircraft,
and after driving all over the U.S we entered hiway 395 up near Bishop and
for the first time in my life I was on the CB radio trying to raise a
CHP. The LA drivers headed south on 395 on a Sunday were berserk. In less
than 10 miles we had to twice make three lanes out of two because of some
nut in a big motor home trying to do 90mph, passing everything in sight.
We live within 1 mile of 395 and mostly avoid it on the week-ends. No, I
don't have any trouble driving to Oklahoma for this fly-in, but I dread
having to drive down 15 very far.

Stu Fields
Expermental Helo magazine.

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:43:54 -0700, "Stuart & Kathryn Fields"
wrote:

Well If anyone is out there and wants their helicopter pictured in the
Experimental Helo magazine, bring your ship. We will be there.

This is one of the best fly-ins of the year. For helicopters, it beats
Oshkosh by a bunch.

Stu & Kathy Fields
Experimental Helo Magazine

Man, that's nowhere near Southern California.....

Old October 4th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

It was a good fly-in the weather was about perfect. Some 17/18 ships were
in attendance and Spurling showed his C-18 powered Rotorway Exec. Good
show. Missing from the show was Frank Sweet who is reportedly battling
cancer. Hope he makes it.

Stu Fields

Old October 4th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Maxwell

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
It was a good fly-in the weather was about perfect. Some 17/18 ships were
in attendance and Spurling showed his C-18 powered Rotorway Exec. Good
show. Missing from the show was Frank Sweet who is reportedly battling
cancer. Hope he makes it.

It was indeed. It was nice meeting you, Kathryn and Spook.

USAF B-2 Spirit of Oklahoma Russell Underwood Aviation Photos 0 June 22nd 07 11:07 PM
Tornado in Oklahoma Chris W Piloting 0 April 25th 06 05:28 AM
Bad day in Oklahoma GeorgeC Piloting 76 March 12th 06 01:47 AM
CVS AnyWhereMap in Eastern Oklahoma sidk Home Built 0 October 22nd 04 12:40 AM
CVS AnyWhereMap in Eastern Oklahoma sidk Piloting 0 October 22nd 04 12:40 AM