Great New Product Not Related to Soaring

Old April 6th 20, 08:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Great New Product Not Related to Soaring

Unless you fly an ASW-27 in the southeast US.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwa5s9h6c9...73105.jpg?dl=0
--
Dan, 5J
Old April 6th 20, 11:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike C

On Monday, April 6, 2020 at 1:22:46 PM UTC-6, Dan Marotta wrote:
Unless you fly an ASW-27 in the southeast US.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwa5s9h6c9...73105.jpg?dl=0
--
Dan, 5J

You are a bad man Dan.

4
Old April 6th 20, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Thats the work of a sick mind lol
Old April 6th 20, 11:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Only thing missing is a Pelosi or Schummer target behind that “bird” lol
..
Old April 7th 20, 12:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

On Monday, April 6, 2020 at 3:22:46 PM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
Unless you fly an ASW-27 in the southeast US.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwa5s9h6c9...73105.jpg?dl=0
--
Dan, 5J

Great pic Dan, this is like a a gift under the Xmas tree. This should and will drive some of the lefties nuts. I spent most of the day cleaning my collection of Cooper rifles. I also picked doff a couple of squirrels taking mangoes off the trees with my pellet rifle. Bob
Old April 7th 20, 03:52 AM
Ventus_a Ventus_a is offline
Senior Member

[quote=Dan Marotta;1016096]Unless you fly an ASW-27 in the southeast US.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwa5s9h6c9...73105.jpg?dl=0
--
Dan, 5J[/QUOTE

I like it, very funny lol