Big Bertha Thing blogs

Old May 12th 04, 12:17 AM
Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing Chair
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/chair.html
Access page JPG 18K Image
Astrophysics net ring Access Site
Newsgroup Reviews including uk.railway

Detail from frontspiece painting showing,
so called arms up to chair sedan.

Caption;-
A Chinese Street

From the book
The World and Its People
Asia With Special Reference to British Possessions
Published by Thomas Nelson and Sons 1903
Without Author or Editor Name
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1998
Distribute complete and free of charge to comply.

Big Bertha Thing Serpico

Serpico was an honest cop in New York, that was all he ever wanted.
As he lay, in his hospital bed, recovering from being shot in the face,
all he could bear to watch on TV was Sesame Street.

At one time or another, he had upset every cop on the force, except one.
Now, he even had mayor John Lindsay, dancing in attendance.
He still thought, it was worth it.

Now he lives in Switzerland, on a disability pension.
There is this incredible sense of deja vu,
even down to the walking stick.
Most days he feels fine, even if occasionally he could sleep for a week.

Bibliography;-
Serpico by Peter Maas
(C) Copyright 1973 by Peter Maas and Tsampa Company, Inc.
Published by William Collins Sons & Co.Ltd. Glasgow.
Serpico film by Paramount Pictures
True story covered by
New York Times (3rd February 1971)

Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing Probe-B

In the Sunday Telegraph of 11th April 2004, the QED section, gave the story of
the Gravity Probe-B satellite launch. This is expected to prove the existence of
a new force of nature, proposed by Einstein.

Free Press Pack Download (11MB PDF)
http://www.gravityprobeb.com/gpb_presskit.pdf

There are one or two problems with this:-
1. Einstein never proposed this new force of nature. (Funding canard)
2. It is a magnetic force directly proportional to angular momentum. (Memomagnetism)
3. It is weak at Newtonian speeds and strong at near light speeds.
4. The big three in gyroscopes are Einstein, Professor Francis Everitt of
Stanford University and Harold Crabtree M.A.
5. One wrote the definitive book on the subject and the other two read it.
6. The relevant extract from the book is given below. (Spider published 4th March 1998)
7. They do not credit the costermonger, with the definitive experiment,
which proves the existence of the new force of nature.
8. They do not accept that the novelty item was a valid experiment.
9. They believe that the spider wheel was magnetized.
10. The costermonger did not magnetize the spider wheel, he exploited a force of nature.
11. The costermonger discovered, applied and sold the first working application.
12. There is an eye-witness account from 1850 by the author, which kindled his
life-long interest.
13. The description was published in 1909, in the same book.
14. The force of nature has been missing for 150 years, since its discovery.
15. The first modern publication on the subject is spider, on 4th March 1998. (Usenet)
16. Attribution and due credit are two of the failings of modern science.

Big Bertha Thing spider
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/spider.html
Access page JPG 11K Image
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including uk.rec.cycling

Drawing of a clockwork spider wheel and hairpin.

Extract from Introductory Chapter;-
The "Spider tops," which are frequently sold in the streets of London,
consist of a heavy little disc mounted on a spindle (Fig. XIV.).
When the disc has been set spinning a small curved piece of
metal is placed to touch the toe, and at once begins to slide round it,
first the side (a) in the figure, and then the side (b),
the motion continuing backwards and forwards till the top comes to rest.
The fact is that the toe is magnetic, and this being the case it is easy
to see that the rolling of the toe on the side of the metal produces
the motion.

From the book
An Elementary Treatment of the Theory of
Spinning Tops and Gyroscopic Motion.
By Harold Crabtree M.A.
Formerly Scholar of Pembroke College, Cambridge
Assistant Master at Charterhouse
Longmans, Green and Co. 1923
First Edition 1909
Second Edition 1914
New Impression 1923
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1998
Distribute complete and free of charge to comply.

Big Bertha Thing fact

Anything but a fact, changes the face of twentieth century science.
1. No iron moons and planetary cores.
2. No red shift measure of speed.
3. No Patrick Moore star at 95% the speed of light.
4. Muons arrive on earth.
5. Relativity is like an imaginary number; useful but not real.
6. Einstein-Haas gives a field strength 1/10000th the electric field.
7. Wave particle duality is a field effect.
8. Schroedinger is an approximation.

Who has the wit to check the fact?

Tony Lance

Old May 26th 04, 12:43 AM
Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing sedan
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/sedan.html
Access page 19K JPG Image
Astrophysics net ring Access Site
Newsgroup Reviews including uk.railway

Painting showing, so called hands up the pole sedan chair.

Caption;-
A Mandarin in his sedan-chair.

Extract;-
Jostling along is a most motley crowd. Here, for example,
comes the handsomely-decorated chair
of a mandarin who is engaged on state business.
Before him run two attendants armed with whips to clear the way,
and behind them are boys carrying large painted boards
on which is written, "Stand aside!" or "Respectful silence, please!"

From the book
The World and Its People
Asia With Special Reference to British Possessions
Published by Thomas Nelson and Sons 1903
Without Author or Editor Name
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1998
Distribute complete and free of charge to comply.

Big Bertha Thing Bertha

First Big Bertha posting was to first aid tent
in OUSA Classical Particle Conf.,
to provide aid and comfort to victims,
who had been set upon by unnamed e-mail thugs.

There was no way to make direct contact,
with shell shocked victim, so we tried Big Bertha.
The trick worked and first victim is well again,
after saying, "At last, a normal man!"
Since then Big Bertha has developed a life of her own
and actually caught some thugs in the act.

First posting consisted of two anecdotes effort and repairs,
from Big Bertha Thing gamma and particle respectively.
Effort was also the last assault rifle shot fired.
Rollover and shotgun below, were the first Big Bertha
sent in anger, with reply to all sender and copy to conf.
Progress and anecdote forward was first cannon shot fired.
Spider and fact(newsletter and readership for astronomy)
was first landmine explosion,
which was not even deployed on OUSA Astronomy.

Big Bertha Thing apology(Rollover)

Please accept my apologies for troubling you.
It will not of course be repeated.
However 3 net surfers have responded
to my call to help out on the Conf., by volunteering.

In emergency situations, needs must.
You and your fellow net surfers number 3, I see.
Net surfers have broad shoulders,
thick skins and I trust, compassion.

Big Bertha Thing shotgun

By way of light relief, a similar general apology,
to the one above, would bring solace and comfort,
to the victims of such well intentioned postings.
Please put it in a Big Bertha and address to conf.
That of course, would be the end of spam.

Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing handcart

1. Gardening section of Daily Telegraph, on Saturday
17th November 2001, shows full front page spread
picture of pin-wheel rickshaw.
2. For another picture see;-
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/pinwheel.html
3. Both show load perfectly distributed.
4. Both are idealized pictures of a rickshaw that does
not exist.
5. A 19th century cheque-book journalist requested a
picture of an unnusual rickshaw, which was promised
for tomorrow.
6. A portrait painter, a landscape artist and a
cartoonist submitted quotes, which the cartoonist won.
7. A wheelborrow uses straight arm technology.
8. In common with a handcart, the so called pin-wheel
rickshaw, uses bent arm technology.
9. It is physically impossible and so unviable.
10. This is a scientific cartoon, some work, some don't.

Thank you,
Tony Lance

Old August 29th 04, 10:57 PM
Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing gyro
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/gyro.html
Access page JPG 12K Image
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including alt.war.nuclear

Drawing of an ordinary gyroscope.

Caption:-
Fig. XVI

Extract from the Introductory Chapter:-
But the most interesting top of all is undoubtedly the ordinary
gyroscope. That depicted in Fig. XVI........ although merely
sold as a toy, is nevertheless capable of illustrating
the gyroscopic phenomena which have been so much made use of in
modern mechanical invention.

From the book
An Elementary Treatment of the Theory of
Spinning Tops and Gyroscopic Motion.
By Harold Crabtree M.A.
Formerly Scholar of Pembroke College, Cambridge
Assistant Master at Charterhouse
Longmans, Green and Co. 1923
First Edition 1909
Second Edition 1914
New Impression 1923
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1998
Distribute complete and free of charge to comply.

Big Bertha Thing rita

Educating Rita

This film portrays a dominant spouse and a long-suffering student,
to the extent upto and including divorce, book-burning and forced
pregnancy.

There was zero privacy. Any attempt to re-register or change
the password would not work, because the secret could not be kept.

Every posting by the spouse is a violation of OU rules and the students
education, causing real pain. Vetting by one moderator or by several
using a non-public Rita conf. would not work, because the spouse
would use the students name, with all the further alienation
that would cause.

A new policy needs to be adopted. The last resort punishment measure,
needs to be the first resort measure on compassionate grounds;
that of making the student read-only on FC. The student would thank
you for it, but not publically.

It would need to be agreed between ACS and OUSA, which is what
they are there for.

Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing NASA II

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...c 33f8ee2f,69

Hi James,
Further to your above link, you have missed one or two sub-plots:-
1. Case documentation has been published on my web site.
2. My nbci web site has been closed.
3. You did not do this.
4. The opposition did it. (3rd Battle of Cyberspace)
5. You do not believe the opposition exists.
6. All Big Bertha Thing postings on that Saturday had the same prefix.
7. NASA would tell you to shut up.
8. Thank you for calling me Tony.
9. There is no problem my end.
10. A rocket scientist counts double.
11. John Prescott, Minister of the Crown counts double.
12. Ken Livingstone, Mayor of Greater London counts double.
13. Both have appointed directors to LPFA. (see mayor)
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/mayor.html
14. Pensions Ombudsman's judgements cannot be enforced on these directors.
15. Magna Carta does not apply; they are above the law.
16. It is feudal personal political patronage; all opticians to a man.
Thank you,
Tony Lance

Old August 30th 04, 02:07 AM
Steve Foley

Scary....

Just last night I was thinking to myself that I hadn't seen any Big Bertha
gibberish recently.

"Tony Lance" wrote in message
Big Bertha Thing gyro
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/gyro.html
Access page JPG 12K Image
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including alt.war.nuclear

Drawing of an ordinary gyroscope.

Caption:-
Fig. XVI

Extract from the Introductory Chapter:-
But the most interesting top of all is undoubtedly the ordinary
gyroscope. That depicted in Fig. XVI........ although merely
sold as a toy, is nevertheless capable of illustrating
the gyroscopic phenomena which have been so much made use of in
modern mechanical invention.

From the book

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...th=683a5cac 3

Old October 19th 04, 04:06 PM
Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing pathos
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/pathos.html
Access page JPG 12K Image
Astrophysics net ring access site
Newsgroup Reviews including uk.rec.cycling

Detail from painting of captive musketeers.

Caption:-
Porthos took hold of a bar (foot rail) with both hands

From the book
Twenty Years After
by Alexandre Dumas
Published by George G.Harrup & Co.Ltd., 1923
Reprinted 1929
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1998
Distribute complete and free of charge to comply.

Big Bertha Thing poem

Some Days, Then Some

by Tony Lance

I've had better days, he thought and said.
When I could get my sorry butt out of bed.
When I wasn't mistook for as good as dead.
When they didn't fill my boots with all that lead.

There are days sometimes, of sunshine on my head.
Windswept shores viewed from along a beachy-head.
Carefree larks, in a clearly blue sky, over-head.
Then of course, I became a headmaster, the old man said.

Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing warlord

The last time I heard that an apology given under duress was valid,
was in the Monty Python' comedy sketch on the Spanish Inquisition.
Everytime anyone said Spanish Inquisition,
then 3 red cardinals turned up to organise it.

What do I have in comon with a Texas cattle baron?
He thinks that he is a bigger liar than I am. I think I am.

What does a drill sargeant have in comon with a chinese warlord?
He says that the sun will not rise tomorrow. His men believe it.

What is the difference between a Texas cattle baron and a
chinese warlord? The one knows he is lying. The other has never had the problem.

Big Bertha Thing adversity

Milton (1644) from The Liberty of Unlicensed Printing.

First, when a city shall be as it were besieged and blocked about,
her navigable river infested, inroads and incursions round,
defiance and battle oft rumoured to be marching up
even to her walls and suburb trenches;
that then the people, or the greater part, more than at other times,
wholly taken up with the study of the highest and most important matters
to be reformed, should be disputing, reasoning, reading, inventing,
discourcing, even to a rarity and admiration,
things not before discourced or written of,
argues first a singular good will,
contentedness and confidence in your prudent forsight,
and safe government, Lords and Commons;
and from thence derives itself to a gallant bravery and well-grounded contempt
of their enemies, as if there were no small number of as great spirits among us,
as his was, who when Rome was nigh besieged by Hannibal, being in the city,
bought that piece of ground at no cheap rate
whereon Hannibal himself encamped his own regiment.
Next, it is a lively and cheerful presage of our happy success and victory.
For as in a body, when the blod is fresh, the spirits pure and vigorous,
not only to vital, but to rational faculties,
and those in the acutes and the pertest operations of wit and subtilty,
it argues in what good plight and constitution the body is;
so when the cheerfulness of the people is so sprightly up,
as it has not only wherewith to guard well its own freedom and safety,
but to spare, and to bestow upon the solidest and sublimest points of contyroversy,
and new invention, it betokens us not degenerated,
nor drooping to a fatal decay,
by casting off the old and wrinkled skin of corruption to outlive these pangs,
and wax young again, entering the glorious ways of truth and prosperous virtue,
destined to become great and honourable in these latter ages.
Methinks I see in my mind a noble and puissant nation rousing herself like a strong man
after sleep, and shaking her inincible locks;
methinks I see her as an eagle nursing her mighty youth,
and kindling her undazzled eyes at the full mid-day beam;
purging and unscaling her long-abused sight at the fountain itself of heavenly radiance;
while the whole noise of timorous and flocking birds,
with those also that love the twilight, flutter about amazed at what she means,
and in their envious gabble would prognosticate a year of sects and schisms.

Big Bertha Thing liberty

Milton (1644) from The Liberty of Unlicensed Printing
What should ye do then,
should ye suppress all this flowery crop of knowledge and new light sprung up
and yet springing daily in this city?
Should ye set an oligarchy of twenty engrossers over it,
to bring a famine upon our minds again,
when we shall know nothing but what is measured to us by their bushell?
Believe it, Lords and Commons! they who counsel you to such a suppression,
do as good as bid ye suppress yourselves; and I will soon show how.
If it be desired to know the immediate cause of all this free writing and free speaking,
there cannot be assigned a truer than your own mild, and free, and humane government:
it is the liberty, Lords and Commons,
which your own valorous and happy counsels have purchased us;
liberty, which is the nurse of all great wits;
this is that which hath rarified and enlightened our spirits like the influence of heaven;
this is that which hath enfranchised, enlarged,
and lifted up our apprehensions degrees above themselves.
Ye cannot make us now less capable, less knowing,
less eagerly pursuing of the truth, unless ye first make yourselves,
that made us so, less the lovers, less the founders of our true liberty.
We can grow ignorant again, brutish, formal, slavish, as ye found us;
but you then must first become that which ye cannot be,
oppressive, arbitrary, and tyrannous, as they were from whom ye have freed us.
That our hearts are now more capacious,
our thoughts more erected to the search and expectations of greatest and exactest things,
is the issue of your own virtue propagated in us; ye cannot suppress that,
unless ye reinforce an abrogated and merciless law,
that fathers may despatch at will their own children.
And who shall then stick closest to ye, and excite others?
not he who takes up arms for coat and conduct, and his four nobles of Dangelt.
Although I dispraise not the defence of just immunities,
yet love my peace better, if that were all. Give me the liberty to know,
to utter, and to argue freely, according to conscience, above all liberties.

Big Bertha Thing indomitable

(1938) about biography of Lord Grey of Falloden

Lord Grey of Falloden sprang from a Northumberland family of country squires,
who for generations had played a part in public affairs.
His own pleasures lay in the country, but his sense of duty drove him into politics.
He was happiest fishing for trout, and watching wild birds,
but once he was a member of parliament his abilities and character
won for him a prominence that gave him little time for such pursuits.
From 1905 to 1916 Lord Grey was Foreign Secretary.
It is strange that the man whose heart was never entirely in politics
should have risen to such a high office, should have held it so long,
and in such crucial years.

It is possible to consider Lord Grey's life as a failure.
His sense of duty prevented him from living the life he loved.
His efforts to preserve the peace of Europe suffered the defeat of August 1914,
that darkened the rest of his life.
He sacrificed his eyesight in his wartime service in the government.
When at last release came, and he returned to his birds and books,
he could no longer see them. Domestic griefs beset him.
Yet as our extract from his biography shows,
from this tragic material his serene and strong nature
won a greatness that is an inspiration and splendid example.(Two extracts follow)

He was equally cut off from books, of which as life advanced he had grown scarcely less
fond.

I classify the different parts of my body as being
of different ages, as thus:
Sense of smell aged 99 years
Eyes 95
Stomach 85
Sense of Hearing 56 (My age)
Brain 56
Heart and lungs 45
It makes an unequal team to get along with.
Old December 4th 04, 04:24 PM
Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing tidings
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/tidings.html
Access page for 4K Web Page
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including de.sci.physik

Tidings of the battle of Lens

From the book
Twenty Years After
by Alexandre Dumas
Published by George G.Harrup & Co.Ltd., 1923
Reprinted 1929
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1998
Distribute complete and free of charge to comply.

Big Bertha Thing nation

In "A Town Like Alice" by Nevil Shute the heroine has to ride
forty miles through the "wet", at her first time on a horse,
to save someones life. She does it and ends up in hospital,
OK but unable to sit down for a week. Her fiancee gets told
"Thats some Sheila that you have got there mate."

Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing testament

New Testament Rosary

1. The Angel Tells of the Virgin Birth.
2. The Blessing of John the Baptist in the Womb by the Unborn Christ.(13 weeks)
3. The Birth of Our Lord.
4. The Purification of Our Lady and the Presentation of Our Lord.
5. The Finding in the Temple.
6. The Baptism of Our Lord in the Jordan. (Luke 3)
7. The Wedding at Cana. (John 2)
8. The New Covenant Doctrines of Christ From the Sermon of the Mount. (Matthew 5, 6, 7)
9. The Transfiguration of Christ with Moses and Elias. (Matthew 17)
10. The Last Supper. (Matthew 26)
11. The Agony in the Garden.
12. The Scourging at the Pilar.
13. The Crowning With Thorns.
14. The Carrying of the Cross.
15. The Crucifixion.
16. The Resurrection.
17. The Ascension into Heaven.
18. The Coming Down of the Holy Ghost.
19. The Assumption into Heaven.
20. The Crowning of Our Lady Queen of Heaven.
(1st five Joyfull, 2nd five Luminous, 3rd five Sorrowful, 4th five Glorious.)

Old Testament Rosary

by Tony Lance

1. The Promise of Hannah. (I Kings 1) Birth of Samuel.
2. The Three Angels Visit Abraham. (Genesis 18) Birth of Isaac.
3. The Betrothal of Ruth. (Ruth 3) Stranger and great-grandmother of David.
4. The Offering up of Isaac by Abraham. (Genesis 22)
5. The Finding of Joseph in Egypt by Jacob. (Genesis 46)
6. The Saving of Moses From the Bullrushes. (Exodus 2)
7. The Feast in the Temple for the Rechabites. (Jeremias 35)
8. The Covenant of Moses on Mount Sinai. (Exodus 19)
9. The Forty Day Walk of Elias. (III Kings 19)
10. The Writing on the Wall. (Daniel 5) The Fall of Empires.
11. The Water Dungeon of Jeremias. (Jeremias 38) The Babylonian Transmigration for 70
years.
12. The Deriding of David by the Kinsman of Saul. (II Kings 16) The Fall of Jerusalem.
13. The Robing of Mordecai as a King. (Esther 6) From Death Row to First Minister.
14. The Ark is Carried for Forty Years. (Numbers 14) The Entry into the Promised Land.
15. The Execution of Jonah. (Jonah 1) The City of Nineveh Wears Sackcloth and Ashes.
16. The Raising to Life by the Tomb of Eleusius. (IV Kings 13)
17. The Taking up of Elias in the Fiery Chariot. (IV Kings 2)
18. The Spirit of Moses Comes Down on the Judges. (Numbers 11) The Law of Precident Cases.
19. The Slaying of Holofernes by Judith. (Judith 13) The Treasure to the 12 tribes.
20. The Crowning of Esther Queen of Susan. (Esther 2) The Decree of Pogrom is reversed.

Rosary Intentions for each decade of St. Louis Marie de Montfort

Luminous Mysteries by Tony Lance

Lord through thy Holy Mother that we may:-
1. know true humility.
2. have charity one for another.
3. love poverty.
4. have purity of body and soul.
5. obtain Divine Wisdom.
6. be free from Original Sin.(Wet head saying 'I baptise you in the name of the
Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen')
7. give grace one to another.
8. enlighten one another.
9. obtain Union with Christ.(3 Nights of Soul) St.John of the Cross
Battle vices and deny 5 physical senses.
(Pictures, icons and Rock and Roll.)
Battle ghosts of old vices and deny spiritual senses.
(Old sins plague you for second time.) Visions, Locutions and tears.
All else gone except the love of God.
(Last of all the memory is perfected. It gets worse first.)
10. break bread together.
11. have perfect contrition.
12. know mortification.
13. have contempt for the world.
14. have patience in crosses.
15. obtain repentance for sinners, perserverance in grace for the just and reief for the
Holy Souls in Purgatory.
16. love thee and be fervent in thy service.
17. love Heaven our true home.
18. have the True Devotion to Her.(Sign Prayer of Thanksgiving from Ecclesiasticus 51.)
Annual Preparation. 12 days seek Contempt for World,
6 days each know self, Mary and Christ.
19. know the Holy Ghost.
20. obtain perserverance in grace for the just and the crown of Heavenly Glory.

NB. Douai-Rheims cross reference links.
The Sermon on the Mount.
Mark 1,14:15
Matthew 4,12:17
Matthew 5,3
Luke 6,20

NB. Parallels between old and new testament rosary event readings.
They had no wine, yet drank it.
Others had wine and drank not.
One was crowned with thorns and crucified.
Another robed as a king and decreed to hang.
One was scourged at the pillar.
Another derided at the head of a whole column of soldiers.
One was found with the wise men.
Another was found, as the wisest man in Egypt.
Elizabeth and Rachel were barren and both bore child.
One was crucified. and descended into Hell (Limbo), for three days.
Another walked the plank and was swallowed by a whale, for three days.
One was born in a stable.
Another betrothed in a barn.
One was crowned Queen of Heaven.
Another crowned Queen of an empire.
One rose up into Heaven.
Another was taken up in a fiery chariot.
One was baptised in the Jordan.
Another was saved from the bullrushes.
That is 10 out of 20 direct parallels.
The other 10 are more nuanced, but who can tell?

NB. The Original Divine Office of the Church was Simply to Read Book Of Psalms Once a
Week.
(Divisions into days and hours can be the 15 minute segments as follows.) 3 by 7
Each psalm is followed by the prayer. Glory by to the Father and to the Son and to the
Holy Ghost, as it was in the beggining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
1-9 10-17 18-24 (25-32 33-37 38-44) 45-53 54-60 61-67 (68-72 73-77 78-84)
85-89 90-98 99-104 (105-109 110-117 118-118) 119-131 132-139 140-150

NB. On meditation and contemplation. You have to dig the field before you can watch the
flowers grow. Both are problem solving.

Dread Visions Six Harms

By Tony Lance
(Based on the writings of St.John of the Cross; the Mystic Doctor of the Church.)

Faith fails, replaced by a vision sensible.
What we see is more real, than God invisible.
Visions turn the spirit from its flight Heavenward.
Had Mary Magdallen touched the feet of the Lord.

Then grounded in faith, would she never be.
How can we hold this vision dearer than Thee.
In nakedness of spirit, hold ourselves renouncible.
Grace fails, imperceptible forsaken for perceptible.

The gift becomes a right, which denies the gift.
Decide the vision not from God, with Satan left.
Seeking after visions is a sinfull occasion.
Turning into diabolical, that divine vision.

With the Devil disguised, as an angel of light,
And man too ignorant, to even take fright.
Grace cannot be rejected; into the soul infused.
The taint of evil can be rejected, by vision refused.
Old December 4th 04, 05:00 PM
Paul Anton

W.T.F. ??????

Tidings of the battle of Lens

Old January 6th 05, 07:17 PM
Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing Battle
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/battle.html
Access page to 600K ZIP file
Astrophysics net ring access site
Newsgroup Reviews including misc.health.aids

301 files from the first battle of cyberspace.

Big Bertha Thing Battle

1. Do not fight.
2. Fight on ground of your own choosing.
3. Make sure you have got an edge.
4. Is it worth dying for?

Spam stands for:-
Spleen
Paucity
Artless
Monosylabic

It includes newbies, spammers, spam busters and even
sometimes victim support. The only good spam is branded spam,
which is more Sesame Street than Darth Vader.

To the victor the spoils, of the 1st Battle of Cyberspace.
(20 family jewels and the 301 files.)

This has been a serious exercise, under the auspices
of the Pastures project, OUSA Classical Particle,
in conjunction with OUSA Research.
Thank you,
Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing farm

From Bibliography of Pastures.(Optional)
The preface from
An Elementary Treatment of Gyroscopes and Similar Spinning Tops
by Crabtree 1909

Classic Cartoon and animated cartoon of
Animal Farm
by George Orwell

Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing mailbox

Hi there,
To those who understand, no explanation is necessary.
To those who do not understand, no explanation will suffice.

Why rec.aviation.piloting?
It is one of 50 newsgroups used by the opposition,
from the 3rd battle of cyberspace. (see reason below.)

The 4th battle of cyberspace answers spam attacks from Asian rim and
denial of service attacks from corporate America, with copies to piloting.
Without copies to piloting, there would be no spam attack or denial of
service attack or even 4th battle of cyberspace. It is a bit like
the chicken and the egg. Which one came first? (See mailbox logs below.)

Did you know that a review listing off-topic postings users' profiles, of
newsgroups used and number of postings sent to each newsgroup,
is on-topic. Also that an off-topic posting on any subject for the benefit
of usenet newsgroups is also on-topic. One of my fields of interest is spam
attack strategic studies. Strange to say but this is also on-topic.
Thank you,
Tony Lance

piloting users' profiles;-
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/want04.html

Big Bertha Thing reason

1. Third Battle of Cyberspace.
2. Death Threats.(3)
3. Newsgroup Review.
4. Odd newsgroup users with 1000 postings.
5. Berserker attacks on legitimate postings to sci.astro et al.
6. Political and totally innexplicable.
7. Net Newbie basket cases.
8. Violent spam busters.
9. Abuse complaints procedure.
10. Web site closure.

Take your pick, the opposition will not give you the choice.

Spam Attack Mailbox Log
-----------------------
(netmail.com umailbot : 23/9/04)
(Host Name Two-way (One-way Mailbox Date confirmed))
advisor.com : 14/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
advisor.net : 8/10/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
advisor.ms.com : 21/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
advisor_ms.com 6/11/04
advisor.ms.net : 26/11/04
:
advisor_ms.net : 10/12/04
advisor.msn.com : 25/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
advisor_msn.com : 15/12/04
advisor.msn.net
advisor_msn.net : 10/12/04
advisor.msdn.com : 9/10/04
:
:
:
:
advisor_msdn.com : 16/10/04
:
:
advisor.msdn.net : 9/10/04
:
:
:
advisor_msdn.net : 20/9/04
advisor.microsoft.net : 14/9/04
:
:
advisor_microsoft.net
17/11/04
:
advisor.microsoft.com : 24/9/04
:
:
:
:
advisor_microsoft.com : 23/12/04
america.net webprogram : 15/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
america.com : 15/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
aussiemail.com.au
netmail.net mailerform : 26/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
netmail.com umailbot : 23/9/04
Host Name Two-way (One-way Mailbox Date confirmed)
emailbot :
webbot :
mailengine :
omailprogram :
mailbot :
mailerroutine :
smailbot :
emailform :
smtpengine :
emailprogram :
vmaildaemon :
webservice :
emailautomat :
webroutine :
masterengine :
wmailroutine
wmaildaemon
hmailroutine
postroutine
nmailrobot
maildaemon
masterprogram
masterautomat
postform
zmailrobot
postdaemon
postengine
qmailautomat
mailprogram
webengine
postbot
vmailrobot
puremail.net : 14/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
puremail.com : 14/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:

bigfoot.net emailautomat : 9/10/04
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:

:

:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:

bigfoot.com : 17/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:

:
:

:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
aol.net : 4/10/04
:
:
:

:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
aol.com 15/9/04

yahoo.net : 6/10/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
yahoo.com ymailbot : 14/9/04
mailbot :
emailrobot :
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:

:
:
:

:
:
freemail.com 16/9/04

freemail.net : 14/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:

rocketmail.com fmailbot : 17/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
rocketmail.net mailerrobot : 15/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
bulletin.msdn.com : 14/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
bulletin_msdn.com : 21/10/04

bulletin.msdn.net : 18/10/04
:
:
:
:
bulletin_msdn.net : 20/9/04
:
:
bulletin.ms.com : 17/9/04
:
:
:
:
:

bulletin.ms.net : 27/10/04
:
:
bulletin_ms.com : 29/11/04
:
bulletin_ms.net
bulletin.msn.com : 10/11/04

:
:
bulletin_msn.com : 16/10/04
:
:
bulletin.msn.net : 19/9/04
:
bulletin_msn.net : 15/9/04
bulletin.net : 13/10/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
bulletin.com osbzpxlhfiok_bgypdqy
15/9/04

bulletin.microsoft.net : 11/10/04
:
:
bulletin_microsoft.net : 29/9/04
bulletin.microsoft.com : 17/11/04
:
bulletin_microsoft.com : 28/12/04
confidence.com
17/9/04

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
confidence.net : 29/9/04
:
:
:
:
confidence.msn.com : 13/10/04
:

:
:
confidence.msn.net : 16/10/04
:
:
:
confidence_msn.net : 8/12/04
confidence_msn.com
confidence_ms.com : 10/11/04
:
:
:
:
confidence_ms.net
confidence.ms.com imaiuwkjkh : 19/10/04
:
:
confidence.ms.net : 6/10/04
:
:
:
confidence_msdn.com : 15/11/04
:
confidence_msdn.net : 6/11/04
confidence.msdn.com : 28/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

confidence.msdn.net : 13/11/04
:
:
confidence_microsoft.com : 29/10/04
:
:
:
confidence.microsoft.com : 21/9/04
:
:
:
confidence_microsoft.net
confidence.microsoft.net : 25/9/04
:
:

:
discussions.microsoft.com
30/10/04
microsoft.net : 9/10/04
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
microsoft.com : 16/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:

:

:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

msnews.microsoft.com
ms67.hinet.net octopa99
news.com : 5/10/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
news.net : 29/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
news.ms.com : 14/10/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
news_ms.com
news.ms.net : 7/10/04
:

news_ms.net
news.msn.net : 24/9/04
:
:
:
:
news_msn.net : 22/11/04
:
news_msn.com : 10/10/04
:
news.msn.com : 11/10/04
:
:
:
:
news.msdn.com : 29/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
news.msdn.net
26/10/04
news_msdn.net
news_msdn.com : 17/11/04
news.microsoft.net : 1/11/04
:
news_microsoft.net
news_microsoft.com : 16/12/04
news.microsoft.com : 24/9/04
:
:
:
newsletters.ms.net : 11/10/04
:
:
newsletters_ms.net
newsletters.ms.com : 29/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
newsletters_ms.com : 20/12/04
:
newsletter.msn.com
newsletters.msn.com ujwaeqercujicd_szaetih : 23/9/04
:
:
:
:

:
newsletters.msn.net : 16/11/04

newsletters_msn.net : 4/12/04
newsletters_msn.com : 25/10/04
:
:
newsletters.msdn.com kwbgvmciqqib_jfun
newsletters_msdn.com
newsletters.msdn.net : 28/9/04
:
newsletters_msdn.net : 7/12/04
newsletters.com : 25/9/04
:
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:

newsletters.net : 8/10/04
:
:
newsletters_microsoft.net : 22/11/04
newsletters.microsoft.net : 8/11/04
:
:
newsletters.microsoft.com jseamjzpic
priwvqkcu_giamt
itmpaor-qmtydy
jevafsckb
brcizqqayaiomgp_lpqworkg
veisdjdtkg-hxpzzn
cpbrpidagslk_gnwtuf
duddrlrntpy-mwajvmx
lhbghyohlomdjx-fljlg
rimlmjfnxgwhx
wdqwkmerobf-yqezngh
newsletters_microsoft.com : 11/12/04
online.microsoft.com : 13/10/04
smtp-send.myrealbox.com
support.com : 14/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

support.net : 29/9/04
:
:
.
:
:
:
:
:
support.ms.net : 3/11/04
:
:
:
support_ms.net
support.ms.com : 24/10/04
:
:
:
:
support_ms.com : 27/11/04
support_msn.net
support.msn.net : 9/10/04
:
support_msn.com : 2/10/04
:
:
support.msn.com euqptatswkxfm_atbdp : 18/9/04
:
:
:
support.msdn.com : 4/10/04
:
:
:
:
:
support_msdn.com : 27/9/04
support.msdn.net : 7/11/04
:
support_msdn.net : 25/11/04
support.microsoft.com : 9/10/04
:
:

support_microsoft.com
support.microsoft.net : 5/10/04
:
:
support_microsoft.net : 12/10/04
:
technet.ms.com : 13/11/04
:
:
:
technet_ms.com
technet_ms.net
technet.ms.net : 17/9/04
:
:
technet.com : 17/9/04
: 20/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:
technet.net : 15/9/04
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
technet.msdn.com : 17/9/04
:

:
:
:
technet_msdn.com : 26/10/04
technet_msdn.net
technet.msdn.net : 19/10/04
:

:
technet.msn.net : 22/9/04
:
:
:
:
technet_msn.net : 12/12/04
technet.msn.com : 15/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
technet_msn.com : 27/12/04
:
technet_microsoft.com : 27/9/04
:
:
technet.microsoft.com : 21/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
technet.microsoft.net : 30/10/04
:
technet_microsoft.net
updates.com nrlhmracvk-fypvln : 17/9/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
updates.net : 15/9/04
:
:
:
:
:

updates.ms.com : 29/9/04
:
:
:
updates_ms.com : 20/9/04
updates.ms.net
updates_ms.net
updates.msdn.com : 17/9/04
:
:
:

updates_msdn.com
updates_msdn.net : 2/12/04
updates.msdn.net : 5/11/04
updates.msn.com : 9/10/04
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
updates_msn.com
updates.msn.net : 2/11/04
:
updates_msn.net : 17/9/04
updates.microsoft.com
26/10/04
:
:
:
:
:
updates_microsoft.com : 26/11/04
updates.microsoft.net : 5/10/04
:
:
:
:
updates_microsoft.net : 22/11/04

Two-way Mailbox Activity Log
----------------------------
23/10/04 del
o/s 13/11/04 del
o/s 07/12/04 del
o/s 28/12/04 del
23/10/04 13/11/04 04/12/04 15/12/04
03/01/05
o/s 22/12/04 del
o/s 07/12/04 del
o/s 28/12/04 del
23/10/04 del
o/s 13/11/04 04/12/04 18/12/04
06/01/05
o/s 22/12/04
o/s 07/12/04 del
o/s 28/12/04 del
del
o/s 23/10/04 del
o/s 13/11/04 del
o/s 07/12/04 del
o/s 28/12/04 del
23/10/04 del
o/s 17/11/04 del
o/s 07/12/04 del
o/s 28/12/04 del
del
o/s 23/10/04 del
o/s 17/11/04 del
23/10/04 del
o/s 17/11/04 04/12/04 18/12/04
06/01/05
o/s 22/12/04 del
o/s
06/01/05
23/10/04 17/11/04 06/12/04 26/12/04
del
o/s 23/10/04 del
o/s 17/11/04 del
o/s 11/12/04 del
o/s 28/12/04 del
23/10/04 del
o/s 17/11/04 del
o/s 11/12/04 del
o/s 28/12/04
23/10/04 del
o/s 17/11/04 del
o/s 11/12/04 del
o/s 28/12/04
23/10/04 del
o/s 17/11/04 del
o/s 11/12/04 28/12/04
26/10/04 del
o/s 17/11/04 del
26/10/04 17/11/04 06/12/04 26/12/04
26/10/04 del
o/s 17/11/04 del
26/10/04 del
o/s 17/11/04 del
o/s 11/12/04 del
o/s 30/12/04
26/10/04 del
o/s 20/11/04 06/12/04 26/12/04
o/s 11/12/04 del
o/s 30/12/04 del
26/10/04 del
o/s 20/11/04 del
o/s 11/12/04 30/12/04
26/10/04 del
o/s 20/11/04 del
o/s 11/12/04 del
o/s 30/12/04
26/10/04 del
o/s 20/11/04 del
o/s 11/12/04 del
o/s 30/12/04
26/10/04 del
o/s 20/11/04 del
o/s 13/12/04 del
o/s 30/12/04 del
del
o/s 26/10/04 del
o/s 20/11/04 06/12/04 22/12/04
o/s 13/12/04 del
o/s 30/12/04
26/10/04 20/11/04 06/12/04 22/12/04
26/10/04 del
o/s 20/11/04 07/12/04 26/12/04
o/s 28/12/04 del
30/10/04 20/11/04 07/12/04 28/12/04
30/10/04 del
o/s 20/11/04 07/12/04 28/12/04
30/10/04 del
o/s 20/11/04 11/12/04 30/12/04
30/10/04 del
o/s 20/11/04 11/12/04 30/12/04
30/10/04 27/11/04 11/12/04 30/12/04
30/10/04 del
o/s 27/11/04 13/12/04 30/12/04
30/10/04 del
o/s 27/11/04 13/12/04 30/12/04
30/10/04 del
o/s 27/11/04 del
30/10/04 del
o/s 27/11/04 13/12/04 01/01/05
o/s 15/12/04 del
o/s 01/01/05 del
30/10/04 del
o/s 27/11/04 13/12/04 01/01/05
o/s 15/12/04 del
o/s 01/01/05 del
30/10/04 del
o/s 27/11/04 13/12/04 01/01/05
o/s 15/12/04 del
o/s 01/01/05 del
30/10/04 del
o/s 27/11/04 del
del
o/s 2/11/04 27/11/04 del
2/11/04 27/11/04 13/12/04 01/01/05
2/11/04 del
o/s 27/11/04 13/12/04 01/01/05
2/11/04 del
o/s 27/11/04 del
2/11/04 del
o/s 30/11/04 del
2/11/04 del
o/s 30/11/04 del
2/11/04 del
o/s 30/11/04 del
del
o/s 2/11/04 del
o/s 30/11/04 del
2/11/04 del
o/s 30/11/04 13/12/04 01/01/05
o/s 18/12/04 del
o/s 03/01/05
2/11/04 del
o/s 30/11/04 13/12/04 01/01/05
o/s 18/12/04 del
o/s 03/01/05 del
2/11/04 30/11/04 13/12/04 01/01/05
o/s 18/12/04 03/01/05
del
o/s 2/11/04 del
o/s 30/11/04 15/12/04 01/01/05
o/s 18/12/04 del
o/s 03/01/05 del
6/11/04 del
o/s 30/11/04 15/12/04 03/01/05
o/s 18/12/04 06/01/05
6/11/04 del
o/s 30/11/04 15/12/04 03/01/05
o/s 18/12/04 del
o/s 06/01/05
6/11/04 del
o/s 30/11/04 15/12/04 03/01/05
o/s 18/12/04 06/01/05
6/11/04 del
o/s 30/11/04 del
o/s 18/12/04 del
o/s 06/01/05
6/11/04 del
o/s 04/12/04 15/12/04 03/01/05
o/s 18/12/04 06/01/05
6/11/04 del
o/s 04/12/04 del
6/11/04 del
o/s 04/12/04 15/12/04 03/01/05
6/11/04 del
o/s 04/12/04 del
6/11/04 del
o/s 04/12/04 del
o/s 22/12/04 del
o/s 06/01/05
6/11/04 del
o/s 04/12/04 del
o/s 22/12/04 del
o/s 06/01/05
6/11/04 del
o/s del
10/11/04 del
10/11/04 del
10/11/04 del
10/11/04 del
o/s del
10/11/04 del
o/s del
10/11/04 del
o/s 06/12/04 15/12/04 03/01/05
o/s 22/12/04 del
10/11/04 del
o/s 06/12/04 del
o/s 26/12/04 del
10/11/04 del
o/s 06/12/04 del
o/s 26/12/04 del
10/11/04 del
o/s 06/12/04 del
o/s 26/12/04 del
del
o/s 13/11/04 04/12/04 18/12/04
06/01/05
del
o/s 13/11/04 del
13/11/04 del
13/11/04 del
o/s 07/12/04 del
o/s 26/12/04 del
13/11/04 del
o/s 07/12/04 15/12/04 03/01/05
o/s 26/12/04 del
13/11/04 del
o/s 07/12/04 del
o/s 26/12/04 del
13/11/04 del
o/s 07/12/04 del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
o/s del
Old March 4th 05, 07:22 PM
Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing Faculty
(Sequel to battle)
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/faculty.html
Access page 600K ZIP file
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including sci.med

301 files from the second battle of cyberspace.

Students Research Faculty

1. Existence
2. Zero interference
3. Foundation (Students, tutors or funding)
4. Articles (See Armistice terms)
5. Publications (See overview)
6. Projects (Pastures, Moisture, Big Bertha, Strategic Studies)
7. Staff (First Aid Tent, volunteers, moderators)
8. Access (All user or staff only.)
9. SRF Classical Astronomy (see OUSA Research, All user)
10. SRF Net Access Policy (See OUSA Research, All user)
11. SRF Los Alamos (see Armistice terms, OUSA Research, restricted access.)
12. SRF Big Bertha (See SRF Los Alamos, staff only.)
13. SRF Strategic Studies (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
14. SRF Specification (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
15. SRF Mathematics (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
16. SRF Prototype (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
17. SRF Yesterslaggings (SRF Net Access Policy, all user)
18. OUSA Classical Particle (OUSA Research, All user)

Big Bertha Thing galios

Nobody understood a thing he said, when he was alive.
After he was dead, they decided that he had done a good job.
The Galios Theory branch of mathematics bears his name.
Now they are trying to teach me, what he did in the first place.
Do you think that the penny will drop, before it becomes posthumous?

Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing corporate

1. What happened to the guys on the most wanted list?
2. Corporate America opened fire with an industrial
strength denial of service attack.
3. It was complete with worm virus.
4. 150K mailbox postings.
5. Daily basis.
6. Unlimited smtp mailboxes and names.
7. Ownership of smtp mailbox provider.
8. This is a proprietorial interest in Usenet newsgroup
postings.
9. Big Bertha is now on the list.
10. A sustainable defense would be nice.
11. When the guns fall silent, the battle will be over.
12. There were enough shells for 42 months, without
recycling.

Big Bertha Thing binary

The defense is of course binary; the old one two.
You need two filters.
The first blocks mailbox entry and strips out the from
mailbox address, for disclosure.
It uses mailbox address or sufix to select postings.
The second uses partial strings.
Any portion of the mailbox address or subject line to
select postings.
It flags them as deleted and moves them to the trashcan.
The trashcan auto-deletes before the mailbox fills up.
Lastly you need vacation auto-reply and a mailing list,
with an smtp mailbox.
The replies from auto reply tell you which mailboxes are
closed.
The mailing list replies confirms which mailboxes are open.

NB There may be another case with the same protaganist:-
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Big Bertha Thing spamlock

One of the filters used includes the hosts shown as listed below.
1. These might be forgeries.
2. These might be global players carrying out denial of service attacks,
on newsgroup users, to further corporate aims.
3. Each mailbox is one-way; it can send mail, but not receive it.
4. To control the attack, some mailboxes need to be two-way.
5. Microsoft.com was once on the two-way list, but seems to have thought better of it.
6. Aol.com was once on the two-way list, but seems to have thought better of it.
7. Yahoo.com is still on the two-way list.
8. Forgers do not ever think better of it.
9. This list was first compiled in January 2004.
10. The attack has now stopped, after 12 months.
11. This is one month after disclosure of mailbox logs, on usenet.
12. Denial of service attacks are illegal, so what is the FBI doing about it
beyond prevarication?
13. The number of two-way mailboxes has been reduced to three major players.
14. Two of them are mentioned above. (Possibly all three.)
15. Microsoft in their recent unsuccessfull proposal, wanted the internet to
use their patented software for identification of mailboxes. (Anti-open source) See
link:-
http://www.circleid.com/article/855_0_1_0_C/

List is as follows;-
advisor.com
advisor.net
advisor.ms.com
advisor_ms.com
advisor.ms.net
advisor_ms.net
advisor.msn.com
advisor_msn.com
advisor.msn.net
advisor_msn.net
advisor.msdn.com
advisor_msdn.com
advisor.msdn.net
advisor_msdn.net
advisor.microsoft.net
advisor_microsoft.net
advisor.microsoft.com
advisor_microsoft.com
america.net
america.com
aol.net
aol.com
bigfoot.net
bigfoot.com
bulletin.msdn.com
bulletin_msdn.com
bulletin.msdn.net
bulletin_msdn.net
bulletin.ms.com
bulletin.ms.net
bulletin_ms.com
bulletin_ms.net
bulletin.msn.com
bulletin_msn.com
bulletin.msn.net
bulletin_msn.net
bulletin.net
bulletin.com
bulletin.microsoft.net
bulletin_microsoft.net
bulletin.microsoft.com
bulletin_microsoft.com
confidence.com
confidence.net
confidence.msn.com
confidence.msn.net
confidence_msn.net
confidence_msn.com
confidence_ms.com
confidence_ms.net
confidence.ms.com
confidence.ms.net
confidence_msdn.com
confidence_msdn.net
confidence.msdn.com
confidence.msdn.net
confidence_microsoft.com
confidence.microsoft.com
confidence_microsoft.net
confidence.microsoft.net
freemail.com
freemail.net
microsoft.net
microsoft.com
msnews.microsoft.com
ms29.hinet.net
ms31.hinet.net
ms33.hinet.net
ms35.hinet.net
ms39.hinet.net
ms40.hinet.net
ms41.hinet.net
ms45.hinet.net
msa.hinet.net
netmail.net
netmail.com Major two-way mailbox player.
news.com
news.net
news.ms.com
news_ms.com
news.ms.net
news_ms.net
news.msn.net
news_msn.net
news_msn.com
news.msn.com
news.msdn.com
news.msdn.net
news_msdn.net
news_msdn.com
news.microsoft.net
news_microsoft.net
news_microsoft.com
news.microsoft.com
newsletters.ms.net
newsletters_ms.net
newsletters.ms.com
newsletters_ms.com
newsletters.msn.com
newsletter.msn.com
newsletters.msn.net
newsletters_msn.net
newsletters_msn.com
newsletters.msdn.com
newsletters_msdn.com
newsletters.msdn.net
newsletters_msdn.net
newsletters.com
newsletters.net
newsletters_microsoft.net
newsletters.microsoft.net
newsletters.microsoft.com Major two-way mailbox player.
newsletters_microsoft.com
puremail.net
puremail.com
rocketmail.com
rocketmail.net
support.com
support.net
support.ms.net
support_ms.net
support.ms.com
support_ms.com
support_msn.net
support.msn.net
support_msn.com
support.msn.com
support.msdn.com
support_msdn.com
support.msdn.net
support_msdn.net
support.microsoft.com
support_microsoft.com
support.microsoft.net
support_microsoft.net
technet.ms.com
technet_ms.com
technet_ms.net
technet.ms.net
technet.com
technet.net
technet.msdn.com
technet_msdn.com
technet_msdn.net
technet.msdn.net
technet.msn.net
technet_msn.net
technet.msn.com
technet_msn.com
technet_microsoft.com
technet.microsoft.com
technet.microsoft.net
technet_microsoft.net
updates.com
updates.net
updates.ms.com
updates_ms.com
updates.ms.net
updates_ms.net
updates.msdn.com
updates_msdn.com
updates_msdn.net
updates.msdn.net
updates.msn.com
updates_msn.com
updates.msn.net
updates_msn.net
updates.microsoft.com
updates_microsoft.com
updates.microsoft.net
updates_microsoft.net
yahoo.com Major two-way mailbox player.
yahoo.net

Big Bertha Thing blogs Tony Lance Owning 14 January 19th 05 10:17 PM
Big Bertha Thing blogs Tony Lance Military Aviation 9 August 31st 04 11:01 PM
OSH - the chair thing Montblack Owning 9 July 24th 03 08:19 PM
SUV thing Fastglasair Home Built 4 July 12th 03 05:32 AM
Big Bertha Thing blogs Tony Lance Piloting 0 July 2nd 03 11:58 PM