NASA has recently answered to the prediction of a mega tsunami

Old May 4th 06, 08:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default NASA has recently answered to the prediction of a mega tsunami

NASA has recently answered with a world press release to the prediction
of a mega tsunami, created by a possible impact of a fragment of the
comet SW-3 on MAY 25, 2006 in the Atlantic Ocean. This prediction,
based on a clear and precise psychic communication, was confirmed by
many sources.

This information was itself spread out by an international press
release, and taken into account by American media, even in Europe and
Africa. NASA headquarters therefore spoke directly to the author of the
prediction, which is quite strange. In order to spread this vital
warning (waves until 200 meters), Eric Julien has decided to resign
from his position of Director of Exopolitics Institute to create a
website dedicated to save the lives of the Atlantic coast people, in
the East of South America and North America, and the West of Africa and
Europe :

http://www.savelivesinmay.com

Eric Julien invites everyone to warn family and friends, who do not
live in a safety area, to go to proper places on MAY 25, 2006 : inland
and/or the heights. This date is the Ascension Day, i.e. the day for
the people to go up. This date, once converted in the traditional
Julien calendar (16 centuries long), is JUNE 6, 2006, i.e. 6/6/6.

Julien claims that we have still time to organise the protection of
citizen without panic. We must stay calm and face this collective
responsibility with dignity.

This former military air traffic controller and civilian jet pilot has
got the time to develop his sense of responsibility. He proves that the
heavy NASA administration, having lost two space shuttles (50% of the
fleet) due to a lack of vigilance, does not know all the parameters to
claim that there is no danger for Earth, especially when data of
cometary trajectories were "curiously changed", as he proved it. As
former instructor in the French astronaut Patrick Baudry Space Camp,
Julien has recently studied the fragmentation of SW-3 and claims that a
big Earth change will happen end of MAY.

Please, read regularly the updated articles about MAY 25, 2006,
circulate them and warn potential victims around you :

http://www.savelivesinmay.com

Thank you for your action which will save thousands of human lives.

It is really urgent !

Old May 4th 06, 11:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote in message
ups.com...
NASA has recently answered with a world press release to the prediction
of a mega tsunami,

Did I miss the connection to aviation?

Vaughn

Old May 4th 06, 11:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

In article ,
"Vaughn Simon" wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
NASA has recently answered with a world press release to the prediction
of a mega tsunami,

Did I miss the connection to aviation?

it's right there next to the connection with reality and rational.

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the

Old May 4th 06, 11:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

The sky is falling, the sky is falling... awwk puk puk puk puk pukaack

Old May 4th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Funny that NASA never put anything about this on their own web page.

Sure are a lot of nutjobs out there.

AJ

Old May 4th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"AJ" wrote in news:1146759759.190600.226810
@j73g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Funny that NASA never put anything about this on their own web page.

Sure are a lot of nutjobs out there.

AJ

You're telling me...this was all over Coast to Coast the other night.
Yes, I listen....purely for entertainment purposes, of course.
Actually, I have a fascination with the zany and kooky things people
will let themselves believe with little or no evidence. It's my way
of studying that which holds back humanity from achieving great things.
I guess you could call it "Dark Ages Syndrome".

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

Old May 19th 06, 12:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Dear Agenda Communication and my Fellowmen,

Last night, I transcribed from one audio tape that has something to do
with comet. This was from our session with a holy spirit on March 2,
1999. The first paragraph of what He stated: "There is again another
kind of comet that is appearing now. So we have to be careful. There
is another comet that is appearing now. We all need to pray, pray and
pray."

I am still searching for the others like something falling from the sky
and sea water will boil. The other is very specific. It says that it
will rain fire over Japan and a heavenly body will fall over Britain.
I am not sure if these are related to comet SW-3 that is predicted by
Eric Julien to fall on May 25, 2006. It is possible that the rain of
fire is the shower that will appear as the 60,000 small fragments of
the comet enter the earth's atmosphere. These small fragments will
just burn up and may not reach the Earth's surface. But there may be a
few that will not completely burn up and plunge to the ground or to the
ocean. Maybe, the one that will hit Britain would be one of those
fragments that would not completely burn up.

Please do not be near the Atlantic coast on May 25, 2006 and please
pray for your and your family's safety.

You may visit the website below to see and read the sermons of the Holy
Spirit which I transcribed word for word from our sessions with Him in
the original Pilipino language. I have already translated some of them
to English which you can understand. They are in the website also. I
assure you that I am not capable of expressing such sermons.

The peace of the true God be with us now and always.

With love, your brother in Jesus,
Aristeo Canlas Fernando, Peace Crusader
Motto: pro aris et focis
http://www.geocities.com/peacecrusader888/

Old May 28th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

My Dear Fellowmen,

The predicted fragment from comet SW-3 falling in the Atlantic Ocean
and creating a mega tsunami did not come to pass on May 25, 2006. It
is now 11 AM, Sunday, May 28, 2006, Australian Eastern Standard Time,
and the comet and its fragments must have passed the Earth and are now
nearing the sun.

I first read about this prediction of the Frenchman Eric Julien from a
posting on May 6 and I responded in newsgroups as follows:
"I am still searching (for the audio tapes where I heard them) for
the others like something falling from the sky and sea water will boil.
The other is very specific. It says that it will rain fire over Japan
and a heavenly body will fall over Britain. I am not sure if these are
related to comet SW-3 that is predicted by Eric Julien to fall on May
25, 2006. It is possible that the rain of fire is the shower that will
appear as the 60,000 small fragments of the comet enter the earth's
atmosphere. These small fragments will just burn up and may not reach
the Earth's surface. But there may be a few that will not completely
burn up and plunge to the ground or to the ocean. Maybe, the one that
will hit Britain would be one of those fragments that would not
completely burn up."

I do not know when the prophecies of the Holy Spirit will happen but I
know that they will happen. When I learned about Eric Julien's
prediction about the second week of May 2006, I checked his website to
know what he says. I learned about comet SW-3 and the mega tsunami
that may be generated as one of its fragments plunge in the Atlantic
Ocean.

So I gave the following advice just in case it happens:
"Please do not be near the Atlantic coast on May 25, 2006 and please
pray for your and your family's safety."

I can only conclude that the passing of this comet to Earth this year
is not what the Holy Spirit is referring to that will fall from the
sky. This periodic comet makes its journey around the sun every 5.3
years or thereabout. So it will return again in 2011, 2016, etc. Who
knows? The prophecy may happen on the other years when this comet
returns or by a different comet or by one of the many meteors that are
traveling in space. As I said, the Holy Spirit did not mention the
date when His prophecy that He revealed in the 1990s will happen.

But His prophecy in the 1990s of the water from the sea getting out and
onto land happened, I believe, with the Indian Ocean tsunami in
December 2004 that killed more than 200,000 people. I realized this
after the event. All the while, I thought He was referring to the rise
of sea water level due to global warming and never a tsunami (I did not
know how devastating a tsunami could be. It rarely occur though). But
this rise in level of sea water due to global warming will not kill
many people as said in the prophecy. A tsunami can. And it did in
December 2004.

The Holy Spirit mentioned to us that God is giving time for man to
change. He cites Noah who warned people of the impending flood that is
why he built the ark for 101 years. But people laughed at him and they
even became more evil. When the flood came, only Noah, his three sons
and their wives, and the pairs of animals were saved. It was an ark,
the vessel, that was used to save them. Next time, the Holy Spirit
told us, another kind of vessel will be used to save 144,000 marked
good people only. Would you like to know the kind of vessel that will
be used? Whenever this happens within 200 years, just be prepared and
be good. We know that one day, we will surely die and leave our mortal
body behind. So change our wrong beliefs. Change our wrong and evil
ways and deeds. Change for the better while there is limited time
left.

Best regards,