Operation Bite - April 6th Sneak Attack By US Forces on Iran Planned

Old March 28th 07, 12:30 AM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Dave[_6_]

Default Operation Bite - April 6th Sneak Attack By US Forces on Iran Planned

Where's the elbow grease kept?
Don't forget the key for the hydrostatic lock.

Don't forget the mail buoy either...

Lest we forget - a box of radar contacts, and a tube of relative bearing
grease.

Oh, and one more - DIFAR ink [my sweetie like that one; she used to work on
it]
Old March 28th 07, 01:26 AM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Dan[_2_]

Dave wrote:
Where's the elbow grease kept?
Don't forget the key for the hydrostatic lock.

Don't forget the mail buoy either...

Lest we forget - a box of radar contacts, and a tube of relative bearing
grease.

Oh, and one more - DIFAR ink [my sweetie like that one; she used to work on
it]

Don't forget to get 50 feet of chain of command and a military bearing.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old March 28th 07, 04:02 AM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Ian MacLure

wrote in
oups.com:

Forwarding the following but have absolutely no idea how credible this
is:

Well considering the proximate source, I'd say not credible at
all. Those voices in your head are hardly credible ya know.

IBM
Old April 9th 07, 05:31 AM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Tiger

wrote:

Forwarding the following but have absolutely no idea how credible this
is:

Operation Bite - April 6 Sneak Attack By US Forces On Iran Planned
- Russian Military Sources Warn

Well it's the 9th already. Where is the attack? Hmmmmmm Operation Bite
the waco bull**** it seems....