I love Jim Campbell

Old August 7th 03, 01:56 AM
Badwater Bill

O-Ring every one of those names above is a regular contributor
to this group and every one of them have accomplishments in
life that they are proud of. In many cases they share stories
of those accomplishemtns which are both entertaining and informative
and in some cases thought provoking, but not one that I'm aware of
has ever rammed those accomplishments down our collective
throats repeatedly ad naseum for years on end and demanded total
subservient kowtowing and asslicking so that their personal ego
can be satisfied on a regular basis.

And if the above paragraph is NOT true and DOES NOT hit the
nail squarly on the head them name that person.

AND QUOTE THEIR EXACT COMMENTS INCLUDING HEADERS
FOR ALL TO SEE.

You know what the real problem is Bernie the Butt****? It's that
these trivial accomplishments I've posted here...degrees, metals,
awards, etc. are just the tip of the iceberg. The real stuff...I
never have mentioned. I consider all the **** you worry about just
life's trivia. The real stuff. The real missions, I would never
reveal to a puke like you or anybody else here in public. You can
only wonder.

BBBWWAAAAHAHHAHHHAHHAAAAAAAA

Ever launched a rocket into space? Ever touched a nuke? Ever ****ed
a virgin?

BBBWAHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHAAAAAAAA

You guess about it, and wonder, little man...puney anonymous little
man.

Bobby Seals was a water chemist in our laboratory. He was on a
completely different mission than the rest of us. He had no access to
any of the nuclear weapons testing program, nor did he even want it.
He was a remote associate in that laboratory to that program, doing an
environmental study on the fresh water lakes in the US. He even had
his own lab within our radiation lab. My webpage shows Huey
Helicopters on floats sampling lakes throughout the US. He did the
analysis on the water we shipped home to the lab for that mission.

It just so happened that he had to work in a laboratory where the rest
of us (mostly) supported the nuclear weapons testing program, so he
needed a clearance too....so he could even eat lunch around us. He
knows nothing of the areas that any of us had access to or what we
did. It was all "need to know" an he had no need to know to do his
job.

Radiochemistry, Radiobiology, Gamma Spectroscopy, Alpha
Spectroscopy, and beta counting are only periferal to his mission with
us at that time. He has no clue as to what we were doing flying the
missions.

BWB

Old August 7th 03, 02:07 AM
Big John

Bernie

Almost missed. My filters are starting to work G

----clip----

What he does not tell you are things like he went into
Three Mile Island with the emergency response team, and that he
received a gold medal from the President for his part in a massive
environmental study.

Well good for him.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````````````````````````
I sat over a live tower shot in the desert north of Las Vegas.
Because of un forecasted Jet Stream, was closer than planned, so got a
'wee bit of a dose'. All in a days work.

When the humidity goes down, here in Houston, I tend to glow in the
dark. Have been told that half life is forever and ever and a day
unless I die earlier. G

Does every one want to stand up and clap....................
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````````````````````````````

----clip----

I never had to back up to the pay table. (Old Army expression)

Big John
Old August 7th 03, 05:11 AM
Bernie the Bunion

Badwater Bill wrote:

Bobby Seals was
He was
He had
he even
He was
He did

Interesting information snipped for brevity.

Well Bill thank you for providing such an informative post about
O-Ring. I do believe that is the first time I have ever seen that
biography about one of your close friends being posted here by
yourself.

Perhaps you wouldn't mind returning with more informative posts
about some of your other newsgroup friends.

I'm sure the newsgroup would be very interested in your comments.

Now I know the list is long but do you think you could do Sidney
next, and then perhaps the guy that runs the Pinkneyville fly in.
Old August 7th 03, 06:59 AM
Badwater Bill

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 20:07:14 -0500, Big John
wrote:

Bernie

Almost missed. My filters are starting to work G

----clip----

What he does not tell you are things like he went into
Three Mile Island with the emergency response team, and that he
received a gold medal from the President for his part in a massive
environmental study.

Well good for him.

````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````
I sat over a live tower shot in the desert north of Las Vegas.
Because of un forecasted Jet Stream, was closer than planned, so got a
'wee bit of a dose'. All in a days work.

When the humidity goes down, here in Houston, I tend to glow in the
dark. Have been told that half life is forever and ever and a day
unless I die earlier. G

Does every one want to stand up and clap....................
````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `

----clip----

I never had to back up to the pay table. (Old Army expression)

Big John

You are about as ****ed up as a soup sandwich asshole. You never got
a dose of anything other than the clap, for screwing one of your
relatives.

BWB

Old August 7th 03, 03:17 PM
nafod40

pac plyer wrote:

nafod40 wrote in message
pac plyer wrote:

Was that for 40 years? God that's rich! :^D LOL! Hey Mike, when
you get time tell us some more "Coke-on-the-palm-of-my-hands" type
stories.

Well, I'd tell you about the time I was sitting on the "seat of ease" in
the back of the E-2 which was parked in orbit just north of the Libya line
of death, having accidentally eaten fresh vegetables in Turkey on liberty
and now in constant godawful gastric distress, and wondering if my
absolutely brand spanking new nugget copilot with fear in his eyes ("Don't
leave me up here alone!") was screwing up and heading south, and wondering
further if a Libyan SA-5 was enroute at Mach 6+ and about to remove the
front of my plane, thereby leaving me momentarily perched on my throne at
30,000 feet like Zeus himself with all of the sea and the heavens before
me, until I pitched forward and plunged six vertical miles into the sea,
naked but for my flightsuit streaming upwards from the ankles.

But it'd bore you.
Old August 7th 03, 03:52 PM
Warren & Nancy

pac plyer wrote:

Jerry Springer wrote:
snip

Me obnoxious? You must have me mixed up with someone else John :-)
Hay missed you at Arlington this year, I was there on Thursday and
Friday but did not see you. I missed seeing O-ring also. We need to give
Bernie a break he lives in Canada and is disabled, he is not a pilot and
has nothing better to do than entertain himself here and other
newsgroups. BTW here is a good place to get ideas for a TV show.

Jerry

PS not anything wrong with living in Canada if you want to, I have many
friends that live there.

Dang, did I get that one wrong. I was sure in the 90's that Bernie
was a sock puppet for Capt. Mooz since he always showed up to ruin RAH
everytime jokes were cracked about the great Captain/Doctor. Sorry
Bernie for misidentifing you. By the way, can't we all just gets
along? You originally a Kiwi? Some of my fondest layovers were in
Aukland, and one in Christchurch (chasing sheep.)

pacplyer
learning to live with trolls

Wasn't there a "Bertie the Bunyip" somewhere along there? Is that the same as
Bernie the Bunion?

Warren

Old August 8th 03, 03:06 PM
Badwater Bill

Funny **** nafod,

pacplyer

Funny indeed. Finally a couple of guys with something to say. Please
stay.

BWB