WWII USAAF B-17 NOSE ART now on eBay (00/17)

Old August 26th 07, 03:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Larry Dighera

Default WWII USAAF B-17 NOSE ART now on eBay (00/17)

No affiliation. Just a collector.

If you don't like yEnc, don't bother bitching; dump M$'s bloated
Outlook and get Forte Agent:
http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php. You'll never go back.
Old August 26th 07, 03:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
adelsonsl

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
No affiliation. Just a collector.

If you don't like yEnc, don't bother bitching; dump M$'s bloated
Outlook and get Forte Agent:
http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php. You'll never go back.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	**** YENC.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	16587
Old August 26th 07, 04:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Willem Van der Voort

"Larry Dighera" schreef in bericht
No affiliation. Just a collector.

If you don't like yEnc, don't bother bitching; dump M$'s bloated
Outlook and get Forte Agent:
http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php. You'll never go back.

Why?...... To send one picture in 17 pieces, NO THANKS!

73
Willem

Suggestion for next time : put the picture in a zip file and password
protect it before you use your magic e-mailer. Or better RTFM and learn how
to send regular post.

Old August 26th 07, 11:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Allen[_1_]

yEnc postings require putting the term yEnc in the subject line. This is a
suggested (required) of the yEnc people themselves so that the posting can
be filtered easily if we do not to down load it. Read up on the rules and
quit spamming the group.

Allen

Old August 27th 07, 02:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

This is the classic example of pro yEnc arrogance at worst... "My way is
the only way. So F-$%^ you if you don't like it". It is also the sort of
attitude that both pro and anti yEnc combatants used to start the last
round.

I wonder if Larry get's a commission from selling and promoting forte? I
know I tried forte and I couldn't wait to go back...

Andrew

Old August 27th 07, 07:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
redc1c4

Larry Dighera wrote:

No affiliation. Just a collector.

If you don't like yEnc, don't bother bitching; dump M$'s bloated
Outlook and get Forte Agent:
http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php. You'll never go back.

I've got a better idea: follow the convention and put yEnc in the subject.

redc1c4,
who doesn't use outlook or forte. %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide
Old August 28th 07, 03:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jan Dijkman

On Sunday, 26 August 12007, "Willem Van der Voort" scrawled the
following message across the Holy Marbles. Upon discovering this
gruesome sacrilege, the priests screeched, "We have lost our Marbles!"

"Larry Dighera" schreef in bericht [...]
No affiliation. Just a collector.

If you don't like yEnc, don't bother bitching; dump M$'s bloated
Outlook and get Forte Agent:
http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php. You'll never go back.

Why?...... To send one picture in 17 pieces, NO THANKS!

No, he sent 17 pictures, each in one piece.

Kind regards,
Jan Dijkman
Old August 30th 07, 07:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Willem Van der Voort

"Jan Dijkman" schreef in bericht

Why?...... To send one picture in 17 pieces, NO THANKS!

No, he sent 17 pictures, each in one piece.

Kind regards,
Jan Dijkman

Thanks for the info, I cant see the pictures so I dint know.

Greets, Willem