Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 12th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

Yo Hitlaw, have you been spotted at the Sebring show? chuckle

Old January 12th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Juan Jimenez wrote:
Yo Hitlaw, have you been spotted at the Sebring show? chuckle

Yes I was!!! And I also was within arms length from your puppet
master, he didn't even say hello. He did his normal run over and join
into a conversation with some people so he would have a witness if I
decided to terrorize him and then he left the premises. I looked around
behind him expecting to find you liplocked to his ass but fortunately
for you I had no such luck.

Besides what business is it of yours where I show up. For the record
I'll likely be there all four days then it is off to some other far off
land.

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring,

Old January 12th 07, 08:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

wrote:
Juan Jimenez wrote:
Yo Hitlaw, have you been spotted at the Sebring show? chuckle

Yes I was!!! And I also was within arms length from your puppet
master, he didn't even say hello. He did his normal run over and join
into a conversation with some people so he would have a witness if I
decided to terrorize him and then he left the premises. I looked around
behind him expecting to find you liplocked to his ass but fortunately
for you I had no such luck.

Besides what business is it of yours where I show up. For the record
I'll likely be there all four days then it is off to some other far off
land.

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring,

Geez, it sure is nice to be treated like a celebrity. Brad and
Angelina spotted in Hollywood,Madonna seen in London and Frank spotted
at the LSA Expo in Florida.

zzzzoom spots me turns pale, hides,then flees. The real gut buster
was the next thing he does is to notify the other half of the bull****
brotherhood.

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring

Old January 12th 07, 08:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

wrote:

Sorry about the multiple post pushed the send key once and got three
messages.

Frank;

Old January 12th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

wrote in message
oups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:
Yo Hitlaw, have you been spotted at the Sebring show? chuckle

Yes I was!!! And I also was within arms length from your puppet
master, he didn't even say hello.

You made the mistake of doing that while he was accompanied. It seems the
real story is quite different, which does not surprise me one bit. He almost
didn't recognize you, apparently you're fatter and uglier than when he last
saw you ten years ago. Something about a restraining order a woman filed
against you?

So, are you still stalking other people's girlfriends or just visiting your
mom?

Old January 12th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Juan Jimenez wrote:
[...]

I told him FrankieBoy said he wants to meet me in Singapore, that's why he
called me when he thought he had seen you. Why do you make funny faces at
people, Frankie? Haven't grown up yet? Oh, of course, I forgot, you're still
living with your mom, except when you need to make money and need to travel
to do so. You and Daniels appear to have a lot in common, with this thing
about living with
moms long after you should have been weaned.

So what's this about you stalking women and getting slapped with restraining
orders? Hmm... sounds like the typical behaviour of someone who claims to be
one thing on the Internet but is a total putz in real life. chuckle Is
that the only way you can meet women?

Old January 12th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"Anthony W" wrote

No worries, it's happens to everybody that posts on newsgroups sooner or
later.

No, it has never happened to me!
--
Jim in NC