747_Banshee1.jpg

Old July 15th 07, 09:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

Default 747_Banshee1.jpg

"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com
wrote in :

Clairbear,
As you in the mood to be critical...

On June 02.07 you posted a batch of images shot with a Canon 20D
using an
unknown 28-300mm lens (your sensor needs to be cleaned by the way).
Since that time all you have done is make comments. This pattern dates
back to April 22.07 when you reappeared in the newsgroup and made some
comments about the Blue Angels crash. Prior to that in the months of
March and February I can find no evidence of your presence in the news
group. So now then all of a sudden you are lauding the joys of yEnc,
and making ridiculous often insulting comments...

At the very least Troy is trying to be an active member of the group.
And
to be perfectly honest I rather enjoyed his series of vintage jets.

My friendly advise to you young lad is to cool the attitude a few
notches, because your credibility BASED UPON YOUR HISTORY is starting
to wear VERY THIN!!!

Andrew

The attached is something old from my files...

"Clairbear" wrote in message
Troy24 wrote in
:

begin 644 747_Banshee1.jpg

Attachment saved: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\Xnews\747_Banshee1.jpg `
end

gEE TROY THAT HAS ONLY BEEN POST HERE AND ELSE WHERE
ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS

begin 666 Bomb-Trainer-01.jpg

Attachment saved: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\Xnews\Bomb-Trainer-01.jpg `
end

Andrew
I sincerly apolgize for not flooding the group with reposts of someone
elses photos As far as yenc I don't use it to post but I don't **** and
moan about others doing so. Yenc has it's benefits but I don't spend
time "lauding the joys of yEnc," I just point out that attacking those
who use it is just acting stupid and if you find that to be "making
ridiculous often insulting comments" then I think you be re-examine your
priorities. If I choose to comment about photos or threads in this group
who in the @^$% are you to tell me I cannot.
Again apologies for offending you sniggling little sensibilities
Old July 15th 07, 09:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

Dov wrote in
:

Clairbear, you are an asshole, of the worst destructive kind.

If you can't even appreciate those who post pics, then **** off!!

Pot=kettle

I appreciate anyone who posts here but why the venom about pointing out the
fact that someone has posted the same tired old pics from ages ago
Old July 15th 07, 09:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

"Glenn" wrote in news:469a0167$1
@news.velocitynet.com.au:

"Clairbear" wrote in message
Troy24 wrote in
:

begin 644 747_Banshee1.jpg

Attachment saved: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\Xnews\747_Banshee1.jpg `
end

gEE TROY THAT HAS ONLY BEEN POST HERE AND ELSE WHERE
ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS

First time I have seen it. I guess the other times were yenc ;-)

It has been posted many times before but at least your posts are always
original. As I have said before thatnks for sharing and I wish I had more
opportunity to take shots worrth sharing here.
Old July 15th 07, 09:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

"Clark" wrote in message
"Glenn" wrote in news:469a0167$1
@news.velocitynet.com.au:

"Clairbear" wrote in message
Troy24 wrote in
:

begin 644 747_Banshee1.jpg

Attachment saved: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\Xnews\747_Banshee1.jpg `
end

gEE TROY THAT HAS ONLY BEEN POST HERE AND ELSE WHERE
ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS

First time I have seen it. I guess the other times were yenc ;-)

See what you're missing? ;-)

It isn't my mission in life to view ALL aircraft photos. I did think once I
could take them all ;-)
For the record, I can view Yenc. I Just honour the wishes of the viewers.

Old July 16th 07, 01:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Do honestly have a clue???

Obviously not.

Andrew

wrote in :

[...]

"Clairbear" wrote in message
Troy24 wrote in
:

Old July 16th 07, 02:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com wrote
in :

Do I honestly have a clue???

Obviously not.

Andrew

you hate spammers well then stop spamming this NG

But you don't get it do you?
plonk
Old July 16th 07, 02:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

Shiver
Your Opining has been noted and promptly ignored as you seem to be on an
emotional par with a 12 year old.
and since you don't post pics and have no value to me or anyone else it is
time for you to go plonk

Old July 16th 07, 03:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Terry M[_3_]

There are new people who join this group every day so a certain amount of
reposts is not out of line in my opinion. Personally, I like the old
vintage photos far more than air show pictures. We all like different
things except we share a common interest in aviation.

As far as the yenc, I could care less - I just decline to look at them or
killfile the poster which is my own choice. If I miss something, then that
is just my loss. But if material is posted in non yenc format then I may
look at it. So I guess it is up to the poster as to whether they want me to
look at their photos or not. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it one
way or the other.

"Clairbear" wrote in message
Dov wrote in
:

Old July 16th 07, 04:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

"Terry M" wrote in
:

There are new people who join this group every day so a certain amount
of reposts is not out of line in my opinion. Personally, I like the
old vintage photos far more than air show pictures. We all like
different things except we share a common interest in aviation.

As far as the yenc, I could care less - I just decline to look at them
or killfile the poster which is my own choice. If I miss something,
then that is just my loss. But if material is posted in non yenc
format then I may look at it. So I guess it is up to the poster as to
whether they want me to look at their photos or not. I'm not going to
lose any sleep over it one way or the other.

I guess that is the best attitude to have
Some stuff like imaginary aircraft like a 747 gunship are best left to the
imagination (Just my Opinion) and of coaurse we all know about opinions