Problem with this NG?

Old April 28th 04, 06:20 AM
Regnirps

Default Problem with this NG?

I'm only showing about 6 postings a day though the count says much higher.
Anybody else?

-- Charlie Springer
Old April 28th 04, 08:45 AM
John Keeney

Lots more than six postings a day.
While it's possible your ISP has its newsfeed messed up
it's also possible you've set an overactive rule or two in
your filters & kill files.
Looks like you're using AOL, sorry, can't help you with
their software.

Old April 28th 04, 05:16 PM
Tarver Engineering

If you have all thge bull**** filtered that would be about right.

Old April 28th 04, 06:00 PM
Brian Colwell

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Regnirps" wrote in message
I'm only showing about 6 postings a day though the count says much

higher.
Anybody else?

If you have all thge bull**** filtered that would be about right.

Sad, but true :-((

BMC

Old April 28th 04, 06:47 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Regnirps" wrote in message
I'm only showing about 6 postings a day though the count says much

higher.
Anybody else?

If you have all thge bull**** filtered that would be about right.

Sad, but true :-((

Ah, but then the first person the intelligent reader filters is the
Tarvernaut...

Brooks

BMC

Old April 28th 04, 06:50 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Regnirps" wrote in message
I'm only showing about 6 postings a day though the count says much

higher.
Anybody else?

If you have all thge bull**** filtered that would be about right.

Sad, but true :-((

Ah, but then the first person the intelligent reader filters is the
Tarvernaut...

De Nile is not just a river in Egypt, Kevin. Even Shafer has you killfiled
and has posted so publicly.

Old April 28th 04, 06:59 PM
Yeff

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:47:17 -0400, Kevin Brooks wrote:

Ah, but then the first person the intelligent reader filters is the
Tarvernaut...

I learned back during Allied Force that the main way to make this newsgroup
readable is to filter out the crossposts. I've loosened that up to only
allowing three crossposts and that seems to work pretty well.

-Jeff B.
yeff at erols dot com
Old April 28th 04, 07:03 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Yeff" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:47:17 -0400, Kevin Brooks wrote:

Ah, but then the first person the intelligent reader filters is the
Tarvernaut...

I learned back during Allied Force that the main way to make this

newsgroup
readable is to filter out the crossposts. I've loosened that up to only
allowing three crossposts and that seems to work pretty well.

In all the years I have read Mary's posts Kevin is the only person I have
ever seen her publicly flame. Why do you respond to the little clueless
prick?

Old April 29th 04, 08:55 AM
Regnirps

Found it. For some reason, and only for this NG, my reader was set for "don't
show me anything longer than 1,000 characters".

-- Charlie Springer