propeller calculation and how to build

Old August 21st 03, 05:13 AM
jgarner

Default propeller calculation and how to build

I saw this posted a while ago. He used software from Bates Engineering.
You can follow the link. I enjoyed reading it.

http://k0lee.com/propfab.html

"fede" wrote in message
news
Hello, All!

I want to build a propeller (wood I think) where can I have information to
calculate and how to build ?

Best regards, fede. E-mail:

Old August 21st 03, 01:43 PM
Daniel

fede wrote ...

I want to build a propeller (wood I think) where can I have information to
calculate and how to build ?

I would start with "How I Make Wood Propellers" by Al Schubert. He
hand typed it about 20 years ago, it's quite thorough and easily
understood. Available freely on the net as a large (11.2 MB) PDF
file:
http://www.hsweb.net/propellers/HowIMakeProp.pdf
http://www.mykitplane.com/Planes/Peo...wIMakeProp.pdf

Daniel
Old August 21st 03, 02:31 PM
Barnyard BOb --

I want to build a propeller (wood I think) where can I have information to
calculate and how to build ?

I would start with "How I Make Wood Propellers" by Al Schubert. He
hand typed it about 20 years ago, it's quite thorough and easily
understood. Available freely on the net as a large (11.2 MB) PDF
file:
http://www.hsweb.net/propellers/HowIMakeProp.pdf
http://www.mykitplane.com/Planes/Peo...wIMakeProp.pdf

Daniel

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not found on server when I looked for it......

Old August 21st 03, 03:57 PM
Jan Carlsson

Fede,

The program I made for my convenience, and now sell on the net, is made for
wood propellers, it is easy to use and understand and is available in a pure
metric or a "US" version with output in inch and mm.

Best

Jan Carlson

www.jcpropellerdesign.com

Old August 22nd 03, 02:43 AM
Daniel

Barnyard BOb wrote ...

Not found on server when I looked for it......

http://www.hsweb.net/propellers/HowIMakeProp.pdf

Jeez Louise Bob! Who wipes your butt for you? Any notion why 2 URL's
were offered? (Yeah I checked, the other one is still live)

Daniel
Old August 22nd 03, 04:12 AM
Barnyard BOb --

Not found on server when I looked for it......

http://www.hsweb.net/propellers/HowIMakeProp.pdf

Jeez Louise Bob! Who wipes your butt for you? Any notion why 2 URL's
were offered? (Yeah I checked, the other one is still live)

Daniel

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why would anybody list a url they knew didn't work?
Gimme a break and **** off, jerk.

Barnyard BOb --

Old August 22nd 03, 04:28 AM
Barnyard BOb --

Not found on server when I looked for it......

http://www.hsweb.net/propellers/HowIMakeProp.pdf

Jeez Louise Bob! Who wipes your butt for you? Any notion why 2 URL's
were offered? (Yeah I checked, the other one is still live)

Daniel

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

Recognize your post below? Seems you wake up on the
wrong side of bed with poor manners a lot. - Barnyard BOb

"You're right. I apologize. Woke up on the wrong side or something &
I've never suffered fools well. Shoulda recognized it for a troll,
but I didn't & took the bait. Time to go into "think on it for 24
hours before posting" mode. Thanks for setting me straight with
better manners than I displayed.

Daniel"

Old August 25th 03, 03:23 AM
Daniel

Jerry Wass wrote ...
Perhaps if either of you kind gentlemen roll out of bed this morning in a
better mood
would you look for the pdf file ...

Hi Jerry,

I had posted 2 links without checking them. One has since been
reported dead. The other I then checked since someone was confused.
It works: