Knee Jerks

Old February 20th 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Knee Jerks

Jay Honeck wrote:
Since when is any level of government the "top" of our society?

Closer to the bottom, methinks.

"Better my sister in a whorehouse than my brother in Congress."

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

Old February 20th 06, 03:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Larry, are you actually using the fact that 15 year old girls don't think a
blow job is sex as proof that a blow job isn't sex? Did you ever think that
the reason they believe this is that the President of the United States of
America said so?

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message

Clinton has extramarital sex in the White House.

http://www.youth4him.com/articles/te...d_oral_sex.htm
Here's what one a 15-year-old girl from Wisconsin told USA Today's
Karen Peterson about oral sex: "Children from grades as early as
sixth or seventh who hang from the top rung of the popularity
ladder brag about activities such as these. The consensus in my
high school is that oral sex makes girls popular, whereas
intercourse would make them outcasts. The mentality is that oral
sex is as far as you can go without maintaining any level of
emotional attachment. It's something that happens at a party, is
whispered about between friends and forgotten about the next week.
Intercourse is, for some people, a huge leap from oral sex.
Intercourse is something that is carefully thought through."
(11/16/00).

Old February 20th 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Empirical evidence is not an element of proper formal reason.

Old February 20th 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
Larry, are you actually using the fact that 15 year old girls don't think a
blow job is sex as proof that a blow job isn't sex? Did you ever think that
the reason they believe this is that the President of the United States of
America said so?

Only because it happened to agree with their position. Ordinarily, I doubt very
seriously any 15 year old girl gives a **** what the POTUS has to say.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

Old February 20th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
m...
Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
Larry, are you actually using the fact that 15 year old girls don't think
blow job is sex as proof that a blow job isn't sex? Did you ever think
that
the reason they believe this is that the President of the United States
of
America said so?

Only because it happened to agree with their position. Ordinarily, I
doubt very seriously any 15 year old girl gives a **** what the POTUS has
to say.

--

You are probably right but it could have been the fact that they have heard
the liberal adults in their life arguing the fact with the conservative

That said, I'd still not use the position of 15 year old girls as evidence
in any debate on any topic that wasn't about the mall.