"Cessna T206H Turbo Stationair.jpg" 373 kBytes yEnc

Old March 14th 08, 08:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default "Cessna T206H Turbo Stationair.jpg" 373 kBytes yEnc

Looks like someone welded a plane onto a boat!
--
This message has been brought to you by nuclear power. Please don't tell the neighbours.

Not realizing our mother had left some leftover turkey in our oven's broiler, my sister, 19, turned the oven on to bake cookies. Once the oven was hot, she put in the cookies and came back to check on them ten minutes later. When she
pulled open the oven door, flames shot out, and my sister shouted, "Mom! Fire!" as she closed the door. Immediately our mother called the fire department and rushed all of us out of the house.
The firefighters were over in a flash, and they quickly hosed the oven down with some foam, then helped us clear the house of smoke. As one of the young firemen was leaving, he turned to my mother and said, "Your daughter is cute. I would ask her
out, but I only date women who can cook.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cessna T206H Turbo Stationair.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	373.0 KB
ID:	23422
Old March 15th 08, 05:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

Very nice plane. :-)
That "nose wheel" on the float worries me - it looks kinda flimsy.

Graham

Old March 15th 08, 10:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

"John Smith" wrote in message
In article ,
"TacAN" wrote:

Very nice plane. :-)
That "nose wheel" on the float worries me - it looks kinda flimsy.

That's okay, there is a spare on the other side.

Phew! Thats a relief. :-)

Old March 18th 08, 07:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Old March 18th 08, 07:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:43:15 GMT, Bob Harrington
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

Looks like someone welded a plane onto a boat!

How 'bout a FrankenBeaver?

Cool!
--
This message has been brought to you by nuclear power. Please don't tell the neighbours.

The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray: "Take only ONE. god is watching."
Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. A child had written a note, "Take all you want. god is watching the apples."