Don't point RPGs at US soldiers!

Old June 18th 04, 02:00 AM
Andrew

Default Don't point RPGs at US soldiers!

http://w3.kill-9.com/rpg-man.mpg

Old June 18th 04, 02:19 AM
Joe Blow

I've been waiting for this one. Anyone know what is being said?

"Andrew" wrote in message
http://w3.kill-9.com/rpg-man.mpg

Old June 18th 04, 02:23 AM
Greasy Rider @ Invalid.com

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 01:19:29 GMT, "Joe Blow"
proclaimed:
I've been waiting for this one. Anyone know what is being said?

Something like "**** you! I ain't going to get the RPG!"
Old June 18th 04, 04:50 AM
Nuk

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 01:00:48 +0000 (UTC), Andrew
wrote:

http://w3.kill-9.com/rpg-man.mpg

"Hey Abdul, take my RPG and go shoot those US troops over yonder..."
"...but Ahmed, don't I need body armour or some cover to hide behind?"
"don't be silly, you know the US can't shoot for ****!"

Old June 18th 04, 06:32 AM
B2431

From: Andrew
Date: 6/17/2004 8:00 PM Central Daylight Time
http://w3.kill-9.com/rpg-man.mpg

I like it, but how do I save it?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old June 18th 04, 06:49 AM
Nuk

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 01:00:48 +0000 (UTC), Andrew
wrote:

http://w3.kill-9.com/rpg-man.mpg

http://www.southcom.com.au/~aztec/

Try getting it from here guys...
You should be able to 'right-click', and save-as...

Old June 18th 04, 07:02 AM
Scott Ferrin

From: Andrew

Date: 6/17/2004 8:00 PM Central Daylight Time
http://w3.kill-9.com/rpg-man.mpg

I like it, but how do I save it?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

If you have the save option on your Quicktime viewer just hit the down
arrow on the very right and save. If not you might have luck trying
this: Go to your Windows Explorer and under Tools Folder Options
View and enable the "Show hidden files and folders" option. Then look
in Documents and Settings The applicable user Local Settings
Temporary Internet Files. Sort by date with latest on the top and it
should be a .mov file up near the top. If you still have trouble feel
free to email me and I'll set something up so you can download it.

Old June 18th 04, 07:05 AM
Nuk

From: Andrew

Date: 6/17/2004 8:00 PM Central Daylight Time
http://w3.kill-9.com/rpg-man.mpg

I like it, but how do I save it?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

If you have the save option on your Quicktime viewer just hit the down
arrow on the very right and save. If not you might have luck trying
this: Go to your Windows Explorer and under Tools Folder Options
View and enable the "Show hidden files and folders" option. Then look
in Documents and Settings The applicable user Local Settings
Temporary Internet Files. Sort by date with latest on the top and it
should be a .mov file up near the top. If you still have trouble feel
free to email me and I'll set something up so you can download it.

http://www.southcom.com.au/~aztec/

Or get it here too...

Old June 18th 04, 08:31 AM
Dav1936531

From: Andrew

http://w3.kill-9.com/rpg-man.mpg

Looks like that guy gets one through the chest and a quick follow-up head shot.
Great shooting by whomever. But...I think a couple of rounds to his RPG
launcher are in order to deactivate it from being picked up and used by someone
else.

The speed of the sucessive shots leads me to believe that this guy was not the
victim of a US Marine sniper, since most of them are using bolt action rifles
from my understanding. The shots just seem to come too quickly to have cycled
the bolt that fast (could be wrong though).

Further, the sniper may have been able to lure the dead guy's compatriots out
into the street had he held off firing the follow up kill shot to the head.
Just wound the guy on the first shot and wait for his buddies to come out and
"rescue" him.......and then drill them all too. Make a pile of them in the
street......however, the insurgent fighters may be "on" to that tactic already.
Dave