Torsional Vibration and PSRU Design

Old April 18th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Torsional Vibration and PSRU Design

Here is a simplified electrical equivalent circuit, in an effort to
provide a little more precision that words alone.

ä½*一定是開玩笑

Dan
Old April 18th 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"Dan Horton" wrote in message
oups.com...
Here is a simplified electrical equivalent circuit, in an effort to
provide a little more precision that words alone.

???????

Dan

OK, the display was worse than I thought. But gi'me a break.

I am still a little curious whether you placed the hydraulic disk (or
substitute) before or after the soft coupling.

I'll stifle my tendency to expound and leave it at that, because we've
pretty much beaten the subject to death.

Peter

Old April 18th 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

still a little curious whether you placed the hydraulic disk (or
substitute) before or after the soft coupling.

Neither.

As I wrote previously, a torsional damper operates in parallel with a
torsional stiffness, connecting the same two inertias.

Dan

Old April 18th 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Dan, if I might ask, what was the long drive shaft pusher for?

Old April 18th 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Richard,
what was the long drive shaft pusher?

A roadable aircraft project.

Dan

PSRU design advantages ADK Home Built 74 April 12th 06 09:31 PM
light twins? Bellsouth News Server Home Built 83 August 12th 05 02:56 AM
Aircraft engine certification FAR's Corky Scott Home Built 4 July 25th 03 06:46 PM