Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old July 21st 04, 02:41 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Barnyard BOb - says...
Dear Nefoo Chuck,

It is my opinion that bloodsuckers, leeches and scum
without a pot to **** in or a window to throw it out of,
use whatever freebies are at their disposal to bolster
their despicable lot at the expense of truth, justice
and the American way.

At times like this...
I'm sorry that Gore invented the Internet. g

Hi Unka Bob

Gore invented it?!! I thought zoomie did LOL!!!

Your right it just proves a point that those who haven't accomplished any thing
in life attack those who did,and it's because of envy. I have to keep telling
myself my Uncle Frankie died in the Battle of the Bulge and my Father and his
other Brothers served during WW II so guys like him can have freedom of speech
Sheesh!

See ya at Oshkosh
Stop by the tent for a cool glass of H2O :-)

See ya
Nefoo Chuck

Old July 20th 04, 05:32 PM

In article ,
Juan Jimenez wrote:
[[ nothing worth repeating ]]

Hey Juan!!! remember this?

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.homebuilt
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 14:17:22 +0000
Subject: Juan Jiminez is a liar and a fraud (was: Quack, quack! It's all ab
out credibility you don't have, Duckboy!)

In article Z9Wyb.278857$ao4.989051@attbi_s51,
Juan..E.-Jimenez b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote:
Don't forget, we're still waiting for the proof you'll never show, Duckboy!

Don't forget, we're *still* waiting for the proof that YOU'LL never show -- the
proof that you are *not* a liar and a fraud, yourself, Jimmy, baby.

You have repeatedly claimed that Chuck either:
A) Wasn't at SNF at all
B) Was there, but didn't have any vehicle there
C) Was there with a vehicle, but didn't own it.

You made the claim; the onus is on _you_ to provide proof.

If you don't have proof, you're a fraud.

If you're wrong, you're a liar.

Your ONGOING REFUSAL to address this issue goes to _your_ credibility.

At this point, you *don't* have ANY credibility on this issue, and as a
result of -that-, your credibility on _anything_else_ is also called into
question.

And the available evidence says that you're a LIAR AND A FRAUD.

Now, *prove*me*wrong*. If you _CAN_.

Show your proof.

If you can't/won't, you *are* _what_you_claim_ Chuck is.

We're *still* waiting for your proof.

Where is *YOUR* credibility??

Old July 22nd 04, 02:47 AM
RobertR237

"For over 30 years, Jim Campbell has told the world of
aviation what no one else dared to... the truth. He's worked
as a test pilot, stunt pilot, flight instructor
(CFI/A/I/ME/H), you name it... he flies fixed wing, rotorcraft,
single/multi-engine, gliders, balloons, ultralights, jets,
warbirds, antiques... the works. In addition to his highly
acclaimed flight tests, product reviews, personality profiles,
editorials, photo essays, exciting magazine covers, and amazing
stories about the world of aviation, Campbell also told the flying
public that there were products and manufacturers out there
who did not tell the truth or were actually dangerous, and that
many of the entities that we had learned to trust as Aviators,
especially the FAA, simply could not be trusted. To many, he was a
hero, to a few others, he was the loudmouth who screwed
up their scams... so he fought many battles, and
while he never actually lost a single fight,.......

My favorite.

BTW who writes this stuff? Zoom himself?

--Dan Grunloh

Either Zoom or an ass-kisser like Jaun. Enough to make you puke isn't it?

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

zzz Speak for yourself Zoom John Ousterhout Home Built 56 April 28th 04 07:45 AM
Old Time RAH Zoom Warriors read this! Bill Berle Home Built 3 March 23rd 04 02:50 AM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM