Vans RV-4

Old July 15th 07, 12:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Default Vans RV-4

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VH-WDB copy.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	14142
Old July 15th 07, 05:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Joseph Testagrose

Do you have a shot without the ends of the wings being cut off?
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:24:14 GMT, "Glenn"

Old July 16th 07, 07:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris[_2_]

"Joseph Testagrose" wrote in message
Do you have a shot without the ends of the wings being cut off?
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:24:14 GMT, "Glenn"
wrote:

Joe, you really are an idiot.

jm

Old July 16th 07, 07:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Jim Morris wrote:
"Joseph Testagrose" wrote in message
Do you have a shot without the ends of the wings being cut off?
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:24:14 GMT, "Glenn"
wrote:

Joe, you really are an idiot.

jm

and a persistent one.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old July 16th 07, 07:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message
Jim Morris wrote:
"Joseph Testagrose" wrote in message
Do you have a shot without the ends of the wings being cut off?
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:24:14 GMT, "Glenn"
wrote:

Joe, you really are an idiot.

jm

and a persistent one.

That's OK, he continues to look so he must like them.
Then he promotes it by adding comments so more people view it to see what is
happening.
I couldn't have him working better for me if he was on my pay role ;-)

Old July 16th 07, 07:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

wrote:

Joe, you really are an idiot.

jm

and a persistent one.

That's OK, he continues to look so he must like them.
Then he promotes it by adding comments so more people view it to see
what is happening.
I couldn't have him working better for me if he was on my pay role
;-)

....or maybe he has a wingtip fetish.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old July 16th 07, 09:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

It's called artistry...

A skill that Glenn excels at, and it's what puts him in category above the
rest of us. But if you think you can do better I am willing to see it.

Andrew

Old July 16th 07, 12:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Joseph Testagrose wrote:
No stupid, I like complete aircraft, not shots, not shots of
incomplete aircraft. Whats wrong with that? I asked a simple
question. All that was needed was a response, no I don't.

Are you now, or have you ever been an accountant ?

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old July 16th 07, 12:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Joseph Testagrose

No stupid, I like complete aircraft, not shots, not shots of
incomplete aircraft. Whats wrong with that? I asked a simple
question. All that was needed was a response, no I don't.

Old July 16th 07, 12:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Joseph Testagrose

Jim, you are a jerk, what is wrong with wanting to look at a picture
of a COMPLETE airplane?
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 01:17:44 -0500, "Jim Morris"
wrote:

"Joseph Testagrose" wrote in message
.. .
Do you have a shot without the ends of the wings being cut off?
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:24:14 GMT, "Glenn"
wrote:

Joe, you really are an idiot.

jm

Vans RV-10 [email protected] Home Built 3 September 25th 06 06:23 AM
Vans RV-6a diesel? Luke Scharf Home Built 3 May 13th 05 03:34 AM
Vans RV-11 Scott Correa Soaring 27 January 5th 04 07:56 AM
Vans RV-G glider Mark James Boyd Soaring 16 November 6th 03 10:03 PM
Vans RV4 or RV6 wanted Joe Home Built 0 August 17th 03 01:02 PM