Was-Barack Obama victory dance(Now Mike is a GSFMM) or just FAASCAM and LIES

Old September 15th 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.safety,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.student
No2

Default Was-Barack Obama victory dance(Now Mike is a GSFMM) or just FAASCAM and LIES

Mark E. via AviationKB.com wrote:
Mike wrote:

Here's an actual video of the kook JJ he posted on youtube, if anyone can
stand to watch a fat redneck video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fov6YsqwPII

OMG LMAO.

He looks exactly like those white male sycophants he's always ranting about.
Strange what the mentally ill do with too much free time.

pitiful fella, really.

**** You Mike

I looked at those links. A YouTube collection of a man and his family
enjoying life. So ****ing what??? (see ad hominem argument)

You are a pitiful piece of warm human excrement you know that???

You make fun of people(ad hominem argument)but you will never answer the
hard questions about air safety or FAA incompetence and malfeasance that
is out of control here in America

A person's looks or weight or age or sex or race or identity or work
background has nothing to do with the fact(ad hominem argument)that you
will not answer the questions regarding FAA management incompetence and
racism against experienced white males and the myriad of FAA lies being
heaped on the airlines and the American public.

You prove my point. You are a typical sycophant Government worker loser
(Trained very well at Palm Coast in FAA bull**** and ad hominem argument
techniques I might add). The problem is your FAA Management Palm Coast
sycophant training only works for STUPID PEOPLE

I am not going to ask you again to answer the questions I have submitted
regarding the FAA for the benefit of the pilots and readers of this
group. It is obvious you are an FAA employee and maybe even some useless
FAA manager but what is more obvious and dangerous and scary is IF you
work for the FAA you don't have the balls or the sense or the ability to
answer the hard questions about air safety in America

You validate without a doubt that you are a member of the group of
losers and idiots and incompetents running Air Safety oversight and the
FAA in America into the ****ter.

The FAA is one midair from being disbanded and purged and most FAA
managers are one midair from looking for new work(See NASA/Challenger)

So go ahead and lie and attack and disparage and obfuscate and deviate.
You prove my point 100 percent. You ARE a certified GSFMM. "Government
Sycophant Flying Monkey Minion"

http://retrocrush.buzznet.com/100monsters/94.html

You can shoot the messenger(ME)all day long but guess what? Those arrows
are hitting my armor and I continue to inform the American public each
day about the BS and lies in the FAA. Your attacks and lies are not
working. It only emboldens me and others who really care about Air
Safety more because deep down I know and you know and your bosses know
and all of us know you and the FAA are on the ropes and RUNNING SCARED.

Get ready for the day of reckoning for you and others like you in the
FAILED Aviation Administration is coming. And it won't be pretty

One more high visibility **** up on the FAA's watch and there
is no doubt Congress and the American people are going
to corn hole the FAA and sweep it clean like they did NASA after
Challenger. And I will be right there with them with tar and
pitch forks guaranteed. I am a GSFMM's worst nightmare.

Look in the mirror and practice your new career lines Mr.GSFMM

"You want fries with that"?????
"Do you want to biggie size that"???
"Do you need a shopping cart sir"??

Since you probably are some useless FAA Manager and just plain old dumb
as dirt here is some useful information for the readers of this
newsgroup of what YOU and others like YOU in the FAA do each and every
day you are backed into a corner with hard questions. When losers like
you are presented with important questions of substance about Air Safety
and FAA incompetence and racism against white males you use these
techniques so you can cover your pathetic little weasel asses and
protect your worthless Government empires.

An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin:
"argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying
to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a
characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim,
rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing
evidence against the claim. The process of proving or disproving the
claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to
change the subject.

I know what you and the other losers like you in FAA management are
doing. You know why?? Because I am smarter than most FAA Managers(And
that don't take much DUH)

So **** for brains.........

ADDRESS THE SUBSTANCE OF THE ARGUMENT

Can you or will you?????

We are waiting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXGhvoekY44

Old September 20th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Tim Blite

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:05:49 -0400, No2 wrote:

**** You Mike

I looked at those links. A YouTube collection of a man and his family
enjoying life. So ****ing what??? (see ad hominem argument)

You are a pitiful piece of warm human excrement you know that???

Stick it up your ass.
Old September 20th 08, 04:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Poogie

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 11:54:53 -0400, Tim Blite wrote:

Stick it up your ass.

yak
--
NA NA NA NA NA

LOOO DOOO DEE DOOO DOOO
Old September 22nd 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
TheTruth[_3_]

Tim Blite wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:05:49 -0400, No2 wrote:

**** You Mike

I looked at those links. A YouTube collection of a man and his family
enjoying life. So ****ing what??? (see ad hominem argument)

You are a pitiful piece of warm human excrement you know that???

Stick it up your ass.

Can't get those objects in your past and ass out
of your mind?

Are you suffering from PTSD and painful reminders
of when you were butt raped by a gang of Negroes in
jail a few years back??

Ouch it hurts when I poop............