Perfect loop

Old June 6th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Perfect loop

Maxwell wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
From past history, answering Ron's question (which is perfectly acceptable
and would normally be no issue at all for me, just isn't worth the
attempted personal abuse and sheer nonsense that almost certainly would be
the result of that answer from specific posters on the thread as you are
well aware.
Last night, we had an owner of an Extra discussing acro with a fairly well
known aerobatic instructor and pilot actually involving an input from a 3
time world champion competition and display aerobatic pilot being referred
to as a "load of crap" from a buch of "old timers with nothing to add to
the forum", so why bother? :-)

Ping Ron, if you wish to discuss these or any other aviation issues with
me, please feel free to email me back channel, as your question is not out
of line at all.
Thank you.

Just did a search on "load of crap" and didn't pull up anything but your
email.

Could you be more specific?

You win.

Enjoy.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old June 6th 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Entertainment, as always..

Bertie

So you are happy to put your entertainment before the harmony of this
group?

If youre happy to put your idiocy ahead of it, always.

Bertie
Old June 6th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

From past history, answering Ron's question (which is perfectly
acceptable and would normally be no issue at all for me, just isn't
worth the attempted personal abuse and sheer nonsense that almost
certainly would be the result of that answer from specific posters on
the thread as you are well aware.
Last night, we had an owner of an Extra discussing acro with a fairly
well known aerobatic instructor and pilot actually involving an input
from a 3 time world champion competition and display aerobatic pilot
being referred to as a "load of crap" from a buch of "old timers with
nothing to add to the forum", so why bother? :-)

Ping Ron, if you wish to discuss these or any other aviation issues
with me, please feel free to email me back channel, as your question
is not out of line at all.
Thank you.

Just did a search on "load of crap" and didn't pull up anything but
your email.

Could you be more specific?

Take a dump, look in the toilet. Look in a mirror, back to the toilet, in
the mirror in the toilet in the mirror...
Old June 6th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

If youre happy to put your idiocy ahead of it, always.

Bertie

You jumped in to a conversation that had nothing to do with you, added
nothing to the situation but aggravation, and said you did it for your own
entertainment only.

That has nothing to do with me. I'm not hear for entertainment.

Old June 6th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Take a dump, look in the toilet. Look in a mirror, back to the toilet, in
the mirror in the toilet in the mirror...

Is that how you do it? Does that work for you????

Old June 6th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

You win.

Enjoy.

--
Dudley Henriques

Don't forget to take your stroken partner Squirty with ya.

Old June 6th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

If youre happy to put your idiocy ahead of it, always.

Bertie

You jumped in to a conversation that had nothing to do with you, added
nothing to the situation but aggravation, and said you did it for your
own entertainment only.

That has nothing to do with me. I'm not hear for entertainment.

Oh but you are. Mine

Bertie
Old June 6th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Take a dump, look in the toilet. Look in a mirror, back to the
toilet, in the mirror in the toilet in the mirror...

Is that how you do it? Does that work for you????

Oh no! he's doing another IKYABWAI lame! Someone heeeelp me!

Bertie

Old June 6th 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in :

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

You win.

Enjoy.

--
Dudley Henriques

Don't forget to take your stroken partner Squirty with ya.

Oh I'm staying here.

Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and

Old June 6th 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Don't forget to take your stroken partner Squirty with ya.

Oh I'm staying here.

Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and
ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and
ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and
ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and
ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and
ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and
ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and
ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever!

Bertie

Interesting, and why are you so insistent in destroying this group?

outside loop niceguy Aviation Photos 13 August 9th 07 06:57 AM
My Ground Loop Reid & Julie Baldwin Piloting 53 December 5th 05 11:29 PM
More likely to ground loop? [email protected] Piloting 16 February 25th 05 03:21 PM
AN-2 performing a loop Maro_SK Aerobatics 1 March 25th 04 08:18 PM
What is a ground loop? Mike Piloting 34 July 30th 03 06:19 PM