ASW-19B

Old November 12th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
thermalrider

Default ASW-19B

Anyone have an electronic copy of an ASW-19/-19B POH that they are
willing to forward.
Thanks in advance.

Jim

Old November 12th 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ken Kochanski (KK)

http://www.pgcsoaring.org/07_aircraft.html

Old November 12th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
thermalrider

On Nov 12, 2:08 pm, "Ken Kochanski (KK)"
wrote:
On Nov 12, 2:00 pm, thermalrider wrote:

Anyone have an electronic copy of an ASW-19/-19B POH that they are
willing to forward.
Thanks in advance.

Jim

http://www.pgcsoaring.org/07_aircraft.html

Ken,

Thanks.
I have that one, but it is missing pages 21 thru 29 and the appendix.
If you have a complete version I would appreciate it

Jim

Old November 12th 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

wrote: On Nov 12, 2:00 pm, thermalrider wrote:

Anyone have an electronic copy of an ASW-19/-19B POH that they are
willing to forward.
Thanks in advance.

Jim

http://www.pgcsoaring.org/07_aircraft.html

Ken,

Thanks.
I have that one, but it is missing pages 21 thru 29 and the appendix.
If you have a complete version I would appreciate it

Jim

Jim,

Did you buy another ship?

Old November 12th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
thermalrider

On Nov 12, 2:40 pm, wrote:
On Nov 12, 1:26 pm, thermalrider wrote:

On Nov 12, 2:08 pm, "Ken Kochanski (KK)"
wrote: On Nov 12, 2:00 pm, thermalrider wrote:

Anyone have an electronic copy of an ASW-19/-19B POH that they are
willing to forward.
Thanks in advance.

Jim

http://www.pgcsoaring.org/07_aircraft.html

Ken,

Thanks.
I have that one, but it is missing pages 21 thru 29 and the appendix.
If you have a complete version I would appreciate it

Jim

Jim,

Did you buy another ship?- Hide quoted text -

LOL
The LS-1f is still at home here in FL.
I'm still having a good time with it but am trying to set up a
partnership with a -19B, not willing to share the -1f

How is everything going with you/your -1f?
Must be putting it away for the winter by now.

My last flight was 3 hours and I only came back because of the
time...thought there would be no one to help me disassemble.

Jim

Old November 12th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Nov 12, 2:21 pm, thermalrider wrote:
On Nov 12, 2:40 pm, wrote:

[...]

Jim- Hide quoted text -

Jim,

I'm just loving it. I've had quite a few really fun flights from 2 to
3 hours long. I don't have a relief system yet, so I'm limited by
bladder control at this point. For some reason I tend to get thirsty
up there and I'm always hitting on the camelback. I plan to implement
something for next season so I can stay up til the lift quits. )

Yes, it's time to put it away for the winter. I have the rig here at
the house to clean things up and prepare for storage. Very depressing
to have to put it in the barn.

You mentioned having to have help for disassembly. I built a simple
little wing dolly and a stand with a roller on it for self rigging/de-
rigging. Works like a charm. I can rig and de-rig all by myself and
reasonably quick. Of course it doesn't hurt that the LS1f "falls"
together effortlessly. I got the idea for the dolly from another pilot
here who uses one. Shoot me an email if you want some pics. Simple
construction using hardware store materials.

Dave