Randolph Problems

Old July 11th 03, 11:53 PM
Jean-Paul Roy

Default Randolph Problems

Poly Fiber covering system is by FAR a better alternative to Randolph. So
why not cancell the whole thing and be served properly.

Just a tought

J.P.
"Melvyn Hiscock" a écrit dans le message news:
So I understand but they have been at it for months. My paint was
orered from them in December (from the UK supplier in October!) and
has just shipped. What makes it worse is their attitude which is
terrible. Over here in the UK we get used to hearing that US Customer
service is better than ours but it ain't in this case!

What is annoying is that they are the only supplier of Butyrate. Even
if another can be found the STC on Ceconite states that randolph
products should be used. They have us by the painful bits and clearly
don't care.

If I were to do it again I would use two-pack even though it is
shinier.

Melvyn Hiscock

john price wrote in message

Melvyn...

Yeah... One of my buddies has been having the same problem...
As I understand it, they moved the plant up to Mass and the
whole operation has to be re-certified by the FAA...

John Price
CFII/AGI/IGI
http://home.att.net/~jm.price

Melvyn Hiscock wrote:

I have been having terrible problems getting things from Randolph. I
have heard they have been bought and part of the company has been sold
off but can anyone confirm this? They are certainly less than ideal to
deal with. My butyrate has been on order since just after the Wrights
landed and apparently is now on the way, but for a company whose
website boats about their customer service they suck big time.

Anyone else been getting problems?

Melvyn Hiscock
Rearwin Cloudster 803

Old July 12th 03, 12:23 AM
Ron Natalie

"Jean-Paul Roy" wrote in message . ..
Poly Fiber covering system is by FAR a better alternative to Randolph. So
why not cancell the whole thing and be served properly.

Same company oddly enough.

By the way Ceconite does not require Randolph. PolyFiber has their own line (Classic Aero)
and also I think AirTech can also be used. (Perhaps things are different in the UK).