Presidential TFRs -- AUGH!

Old July 17th 04, 01:26 AM
G. Burkhart

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:XIZIc.81886$Oq2.81393@attbi_s52...
Sure -- the ONE time in my life I want to fly to Superior, WI, in the

middle
of absolutely no where Wisconsin, to visit the Bong Museum (BOTH kids are

at
camp -- heh, heh) -- and the President of the United States chooses TODAY

visit Duluth, MN.

Right across the bridge from Superior...

It's a no-fly zone till later tonight...

What perfect timing. I don't think anyone can calculate the odds of this
happening.

I see Dubya is possibly coming to YOUR neighborhood next Tuesday. Be
thankful he's not coming on the 25th!

Old July 17th 04, 05:23 AM
Jack

Bob Noel wrote:

Kerry to be irrevocably in favor of anything? you have GOT to be
kidding!!

Naturally.

--
Jack

"Cave ab homine unius libri"
Old July 17th 04, 04:49 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Jack wrote:

Whether that's ego, or a something like a sense of noblesse oblige, I
couldn't say.

Well, since noblesse oblige is an obligation of the nobility to consider the problems
of the less fortunate, it isn't that. Perhaps it's a sense of privilege?

George Patterson
In Idaho, tossing a rattlesnake into a crowded room is felony assault.
In Tennessee, it's evangelism.
Old July 18th 04, 09:05 PM
H. Adam Stevens

pull that off and I'll vote for you........

"Jack" wrote in message
Larry Dighera wrote:

Of course, the reality is, like many things governmental, largely
ineffective. Over 3,000 square miles of restricted airspace
surrounding the US President is absurd, but then so is the current
office holder.

I'll vote for Kerry if in the first 90 days he does away with TFRs, and
comes out whole heartedly and irrevocably in favor of a 10% flat tax on
all income corporate and personal, with zero deductions and no such
thing as a joint return.

snip------

Old July 19th 04, 03:52 PM

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:50:35 -0500, Jack wrote:
comes out whole heartedly and irrevocably in favor of a 10% flat tax on
all income corporate and personal, with zero deductions and no such

Corporations pay no taxes. They just collect them from you and me and pass them
along to the government. Corporate taxation is double taxation on the customers
of the corporation. They pass the cost of their taxes on to us in the form of
higer prices. US Corporations should not be taxed AT ALL. And the collary is
that there should be no corporate welfare, subsidies, or bailouts.