Just wishing!

Old December 22nd 10, 04:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
birdog[_2_]

Default Just wishing!

If ever I saw a NG that needs to be moderated, it's this it. It could be
interesting reading, if posters stuck to the Title, but the nutcases have
rendered it worthless. Once welfare goes broke and people have to work for a
living, maybe it'll take care of itself!

Old December 22nd 10, 05:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari Silverstein

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 11:54:17 -0500, birdog wrote:

If ever I saw a NG that needs to be moderated, it's this it.

If I ever saw an imbecile that needed to repeat third grade English,
you this it is that. Join the blue and red forums.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old December 22nd 10, 10:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"birdog" wrote in message
If ever I saw a NG that needs to be moderated, it's this it. It could be
interesting reading, if posters stuck to the Title, but the nutcases have
rendered it worthless. Once welfare goes broke and people have to work for
a living, maybe it'll take care of itself!

This group is all but dead. All there is left to do is the last person to
turn out the lights.

The beginning of the end happened whenever trolls were encouraged to stay
around because they were slightly on topic. I now check in only to go on to
my other groups, quickly.
--
Jim in NC

Old December 23rd 10, 05:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Private

"Morgans" wrote in message

"birdog" wrote in message
If ever I saw a NG that needs to be moderated, it's this it. It could be
interesting reading, if posters stuck to the Title, but the nutcases have
rendered it worthless. Once welfare goes broke and people have to work
for a living, maybe it'll take care of itself!

This group is all but dead. All there is left to do is the last person to
turn out the lights.

The beginning of the end happened whenever trolls were encouraged to stay
around because they were slightly on topic. I now check in only to go on
to my other groups, quickly.
--
Jim in NC

I agree with regret, we are all victims of ignorant vandals. I do not so
much miss the topical posts as I do the intelligent and respectful exchanges
of thought we used to enjoy here.

I do want to wish the old bunch of frequent contributors and now just
lurkers a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and comfortable New Year
with many
Happy Landings.

Old December 23rd 10, 06:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari Silverstein

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 17:12:35 -0500, Morgans wrote:

"birdog" wrote in message
If ever I saw a NG that needs to be moderated, it's this it. It could be
interesting reading, if posters stuck to the Title, but the nutcases have
rendered it worthless. Once welfare goes broke and people have to work for
a living, maybe it'll take care of itself!

This group is all but dead. All there is left to do is the last person to
turn out the lights.

The beginning of the end happened whenever trolls were encouraged to stay
around because they were slightly on topic. I now check in only to go on to
my other groups, quickly.

Bzzzzzzt. The end began when you and dozens of others decided MxManiac
was worth arguing in circular flight patterns with. The rest was
mopup.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old December 23rd 10, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Terry

"Morgans" wrote in message

"birdog" wrote in message
If ever I saw a NG that needs to be moderated, it's this it. It
could be interesting reading, if posters stuck to the Title, but
the nutcases have rendered it worthless. Once welfare goes broke
and people have to work for a living, maybe it'll take care of
itself!

This group is all but dead. All there is left to do is the last
person to turn out the lights.

The beginning of the end happened whenever trolls were encouraged to
stay around because they were slightly on topic. I now check in
only to go on to my other groups, quickly.
--
Jim in NC

"Ditto" Couldn't agree more Jim. Just a quick check for me and
move on. I guess in the back of my mind, I hope this group will come
back. Wishful thinking on my part.

Merry Christmas Jim to you and yours

Terry N6401F

Old December 23rd 10, 05:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Richard[_11_]

"birdog" wrote in message
If ever I saw a NG that needs to be moderated, it's this it. It could be
interesting reading, if posters stuck to the Title, but the nutcases have
rendered it worthless. Once welfare goes broke and people have to work for
a living, maybe it'll take care of itself!

This group is all but dead. *All there is left to do is the last person to
turn out the lights.

The beginning of the end happened whenever trolls were encouraged to stay
around because they were slightly on topic. *I now check in only to go on to
my other groups, quickly.

Bzzzzzzt. The end began when you and dozens of others decided MxManiac
was worth arguing in circular flight patterns with. The rest was
mopup.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!http://tr.im/holj
Motto: Live To Spooge It!

Circular most definitely but more precisely a death spiral.
Old December 23rd 10, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Dec 24, 6:43*am, Richard wrote:

Circular most definitely but more precisely a death spiral.

No. The kook/s get tired of the nonresponse and move on to annoy other
groups.
Meanwhile the aviation posts sneak in under the kook radar :-)
Merry Christmas to all the pilots out there
Old December 24th 10, 01:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Richard" wrote

Bzzzzzzt. The end began when you and dozens of others decided MxManiac
was worth arguing in circular flight patterns with. The rest was
mopup.

Wrong, when it comes to me being one of the ones that repeatedly went around
with him.

I responded very infrequently to the troll, but rather lobbied others to
discontinue any responses to him. It didn't work.
--
Jim in NC

Old December 24th 10, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"george" wrote

No. The kook/s get tired of the nonresponse and move on to annoy other
groups.
Meanwhile the aviation posts sneak in under the kook radar :-)

I noticed mx had come back for a few more posts, in the last week or so. I
blocked him, again.

Yet, a poster or two felt they had to respond. Again....

They never learn. I blocked them, too.
--
Jim in NC