Wheres everyone from?

Old June 25th 04, 02:19 PM
Steve

Norwood, Mass. KOWD

- Steve

"Doug" wrote in message
Just getting with a few in the group and was wondering where everyone was
from? Im down here in San Diego learning out of Montgomery..

Old June 25th 04, 02:31 PM
Mark McNally

In article , Doug wrote:
Just getting with a few in the group and was wondering where everyone
was from? Im down here in San Diego learning out of Montgomery..

Buffalo Grove, IL
Training at Waukegan Regional (KUGN)
Old June 25th 04, 02:45 PM
Nathan D. Olmscheid

St. Michael, MN

Still lurking in the group. Plan to start pilot training later this summer.

Where is St. James Greg? I think I might know as I used to wrestle there,
but it has been quite some time. I am originally from Paynesville, MN.

Nathan

"G. Burkhart" wrote in message
"Doug" wrote in message
Just getting with a few in the group and was wondering where everyone

was
from? Im down here in San Diego learning out of Montgomery..

St James, MN
-Greg Burkhart

Old June 25th 04, 02:48 PM
Dan Truesdell

Claremont, NH (CNH - C172)
Dan Truesdell

--
Remove "2PLANES" to reply.

Old June 25th 04, 03:00 PM
G. Burkhart

"Nathan D. Olmscheid" wrote in message
St. Michael, MN

Still lurking in the group. Plan to start pilot training later this

summer.

Where is St. James Greg? I think I might know as I used to wrestle there,
but it has been quite some time. I am originally from Paynesville, MN.

Nathan

St James is about 100+ miles SW of the Twin Cities. About 30-some miles from
New Ulm, Mankato and Fairmont.

For those interested, there is a Fly-In Breakfast at Fairmont, MN (FRM) this
Sunday.

Old June 25th 04, 03:05 PM
Teacherjh

Ridgefield CT. DXR

Jose

Old June 25th 04, 03:20 PM
kontiki

Statesboro, GA (KTBR)

Old June 25th 04, 03:27 PM
Rich Badaracco

"Doug" wrote in message
Just getting with a few in the group and was wondering where everyone was
from? Im down here in San Diego learning out of Montgomery..

Longs, SC (Just outside of North Myrtle Beach) based at Loris 5J9
--
Rich Badaracco
Director Angel Flight North Carolina

Old June 25th 04, 03:42 PM
Allen

"Doug" wrote in message
Just getting with a few in the group and was wondering where everyone was
from? Im down here in San Diego learning out of Montgomery..

Waco, TX KACT

Old June 25th 04, 03:48 PM
Mike Rapoport

We split our time between Sandpoint ID and Minden NV and have the airplane
maintained by Crownair at Montgomery

Mike
MU-2