Propeller Planes

Old January 2nd 13, 11:46 PM
Vytautas Vytautas is offline
Junior Member

Default Propeller Planes

Hello everybody! x)

Very soon, in the end of January, I am flying to Georgia with a propeller passage plane. This will be my first trip with a propeller plane. How many of you have already flown with such an aircraft? How different is a trip by a propeller aircraft from a trip by a non-propeller plane?

All I managed to find out is that propeller planes are always very small and that is. But what else could be said from your own experiences? Are they safer than non-propeller planes? Are they faster / slower? Do they fly higher / lower than non-propeller aircrafts? Do they make more noise? Are safety instructions before a flight the same as those in a non-propeller plane? Can one expect free food during a flight? And so no and so on. Every experience will be very interesting to me x)

By the way, the propeller plane I am taking is of ‘Aerosvit Airlines’. I tried to search for photos of ‘Aerosvit’ propeller planes but Google has given me only one photo of an ‘Aerosvit’ propeller plane. Maybe you have your own photos (outside a plane / inside) of a propeller aircraft? I would appreciate if you could share them with me x)
Old January 5th 13, 11:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Pointer

--
Vytautas

Oh Dear,
Hope you did not pay your fare when you booked.
If so perhaps your credit card company will reimburse you?

http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/5...perations.html

Old January 7th 13, 08:30 PM
Vytautas Vytautas is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
"Vytautas" wrote in message

[...]

Jeeeeezzzzzzzzz, thanks for very nice news... I, unfortunately, have already paid the money. Jeezz, I just do not know what to do now and how to get them back, if that's even possible... Still, thanks for informing. It's bad news but still it's better to know that now than on the day of departuring in the airport x////////////

New propeller Stefan[_2_] Soaring 1 April 1st 08 01:43 PM
MT Propeller - MTV-9-B-C/C-190-18a AZ High-G Piloting 0 December 20th 04 01:36 AM
FS: MT Propeller - MTV-9-B-C/C-190-18a AZ High-G Owning 0 December 20th 04 01:36 AM
FS: MT Propeller - MTV-9-B-C/C-190-18a AZ High-G Owning 0 December 20th 04 01:35 AM
Propeller Jan Carlsson Home Built 11 July 12th 03 10:36 PM