UK2 ZD404 BAe HarrierGR7 2006-11.jpg

Old June 25th 12, 12:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Joseph Testagrose

Default UK2 ZD404 BAe HarrierGR7 2006-11.jpg

Attached Images
File Type: jpg UK2 ZD404 BAe HarrierGR7 2006-11.jpg (60.1 KB, 76 views)
Old June 26th 12, 05:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Have you ever noticed that the more models they have of an aircraft the more
lumps, bumps, and pointy things stick out of it.
Old June 26th 12, 11:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Netko

On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:34:27 +0100, ®i©ardo wrote
(in article ) :

Have you ever noticed that the more models they have of an aircraft the more
lumps, bumps, and pointy things stick out of it.

The older models of human bodies and, come to think of it, the dog as
well, are a bit like that especially when it comes to lumps and bumps.

I notice you didn't mention the pointy things sticking out.

Old June 26th 12, 12:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

(in articlede2dncYdQqyuDXTSnZ2dnUVZ_radnZ2d@giganews. com):

Have you ever noticed that the more models they have of an aircraft the more
lumps, bumps, and pointy things stick out of it.

The older models of human bodies and, come to think of it, the dog as
well, are a bit like that especially when it comes to lumps and bumps.

I notice you didn't mention the pointy things sticking out.

Yes, I know my limitations. That was a "pointed" omission as these days
my arthritic fingers are a dreadful nuisance.

;-)

--
Moving things in still pictures

Old June 26th 12, 12:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ramsman

On 26/06/2012 11:59, Netko wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:34:27 +0100, ®i©ardo wrote
(in article ) :

Have you ever noticed that the more models they have of an aircraft the more
lumps, bumps, and pointy things stick out of it.

The older models of human bodies and, come to think of it, the dog as
well, are a bit like that especially when it comes to lumps and bumps.

I notice you didn't mention the pointy things sticking out.

I bought a t-shirt with this design on it from the Blenheim Society for
my daughter, but for some reason she won't wear it.

--
Peter

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Big Bristols.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	56241
Old June 27th 12, 07:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:20:48 +0100, Ramsman
wrote:

On 26/06/2012 11:59, Netko wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:34:27 +0100, ®i©ardo wrote
(in article ) :

Have you ever noticed that the more models they have of an aircraft the more
lumps, bumps, and pointy things stick out of it.

The older models of human bodies and, come to think of it, the dog as
well, are a bit like that especially when it comes to lumps and bumps.

I notice you didn't mention the pointy things sticking out.

I bought a t-shirt with this design on it from the Blenheim Society for
my daughter, but for some reason she won't wear it.

Color scheme, no doubt.