[Colorado]Sharing the Skies with Sailplanes

Old May 15th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default [Colorado]Sharing the Skies with Sailplanes

http://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event...aspx?eid=10731

Old May 15th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On 15 May 2006 09:26:31 -0700, wrote in
.com::

http://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event...aspx?eid=10731

That's worthwhile for those who reside in the area. The rest of us in
the US can find safety presentations in our locale he
http://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/
Old May 15th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Sharing the Skies with Sailplanes

Interesting, I'm sure I started the subject line with a bracketed
[Colorado] in this and another newsgroup, but looks like google edited
that out. Maybe hyphens, if there's a next time.

Frank

Old May 15th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote in message
oups.com...
Interesting, I'm sure I started the subject line with a bracketed
[Colorado] in this and another newsgroup, but looks like google edited
that out. Maybe hyphens, if there's a next time.

Your original subject line remained intact on your original post, as well as
in Larry's reply. It only was absent in your second post (the one to which
I'm replying). If Google's filtering, it's being done as a secondary
action, in displaying the post back to you, not on the original sending of
the post.

As far as the question of the specific area goes, I don't think Larry was
critiquing the posting of something specific to Colorado, but rather was
just expanding on the topic with the more general link (though granted, the
more general link is easily reached from the original one). Posting
Colorado-specific events here seems just fine, even if the subject itself
doesn't mention the location (provided the post includes that information,
of course).

Pete