[Fwd: What happened to Jay?]

Old November 15th 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default What happened to Jay?]

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

I agree. Jay is guilty of nothing more than loving aviation and taking
huge pride in both his business and his family.
He posted aggressively on these subjects and attracted a cadre of
dissenters. It happens on Usenet as both you and I are well aware.
Jay took much pleasure in inviting people from this forum who he
thought were friends rather than adversaries to his hotel for a party
each year before Oshkosh. It was an annual event and he and Mary
expended much effort in making it fun for everyone who attended.
I have never seen Jay's posting about his hotel, or his discussing his
web site as his spamming of the forum.
I see his decision to leave here as unfortunate both for him AND for
the forum; for Jay, as he left a group he genuinely liked, and for the
forum, because what happened here should never have happened. Once it
started, it became a self fulfilling on going action and reaction that
was destined to end badly, which is exactly how it ended.
Dudley Henriques

There is nothing self fulfilling about some ******* child like your friend
Buttlipps, hounding someone's every post until they leave. It's just a 2
year old's method of moderating the group.

Old November 15th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

On Nov 15, 2:12*pm, "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote:
[...]

As you seem prone to misjudge most everything else, you have seriously
misjudged my so called "relationship" with Bertie the Bunyip. Sorry to
disappoint you, but Berttie and I are a completely "neutral"
relationship on this forum. If you have some reference you can post to
disavow this comment, please feel free to post it below.
You're "problem" lies elsewhere my friend, but that isn't what it's
all about anyway is it now? :-))
DH
Old November 15th 08, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Bear Bottoms[_4_]

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:23:35 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:

[...]

He's a denigrator, a troll, killfile him with News Proxy, I have the
filters.
--
Bear Bottoms
website: http://bearware.com
Old November 15th 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

[...]

Bull**** again. You relationship with Buttlipps is well documented for
anyone that has followed this forum, or wants to do a search.

Old November 15th 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

On Nov 15, 2:30*pm, "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote:
[...]

How bout YOU doing that search and posting the results. I have nothing
for or against Bertie. He does his thing and I do mine. We don't
necessarily like or hate each other. Now YOU go search and find just
ONE post....just ONE post, where I have joined Bertie in attacking
someone, belittling someone, or even hassling someone, and we'll ALL
see once and for all just who has all the bull **** around here.
Go get um Maxie! Now's your chance!!!! Show the world about how
Bertie and I are such "buddies" on this forum.
Or are we simply to see one more of your constant bull**** posts
saying that something about someone is true but with no backup to
substantiate it? :-))
DH
Old November 15th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Bear Bottoms[_4_]

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 13:30:41 -0600, Maxwell wrote:

[...]

I have no relationship with Dudley. My name is not Buttlips, it is Bear
Bottoms.

Period.
--
Bear "Cocaine 4 Kids" Bottoms; Google Me!
Freeware Website http://bewareofbearware.info
Old November 15th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

On Nov 15, 2:25*pm, Bear Bottoms wrote:
[...]

Hi Bear;

Ole' Maxwell and I go way back. He like to under post me in a constant
attempt to generate some fun for himself. No biggie. I know both him
and his antics well. :-))
DH
Old November 15th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Bear Bottoms[_4_]

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:49:06 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:

[...]

Don't feed the troll. It lowers you. Affects your character. what you
have left.
--
Bear Bottoms
website: http://bearware.com
Old November 15th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Bear Bottoms[_4_]

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:55:17 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:

[...]

Don't lower yourself. Alright, I can see you mean well. Then keep your
present state of affairs. I will support.
--
Bear Bottoms
website: http://bearware.com
Old November 15th 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

On Nov 15, 2:56*pm, Bear Bottoms wrote:
[...]

You'll find I post as I see fit, as I'm sure you do as well, and don't
bother yourself with my character. It's just fine.

RV-8 What happened? Lady Pilot Home Built 11 October 16th 06 07:01 AM
What happened? Flyingmonk Piloting 6 May 9th 06 12:19 PM
Whatever happened to... Ian Johnston Soaring 29 November 25th 05 05:14 PM
Whatever happened to ? Anne Military Aviation 48 May 26th 04 06:47 PM
What Happened? => Vox Populi © Military Aviation 7 April 8th 04 12:58 AM