Please Israel come to Iran...

Old May 13th 04, 05:19 PM
X98

Default Please Israel come to Iran...

Please Israel come to Iran...Please Israel come to Iran...Please
Israel come to Iran...

so that you and your Nazi friends will come to know death and
destruction in equal proportions to what you have given the innocent
people of this world.

Or maybe God will give double to you what you have given.

X98
////////////////////////////////////////

http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/pu...cle_7550.shtml

Iran Strongly Warns Israel Against any Attack on
Bushehr
Power Plant
By Forward by "Amy", and Axis Reader
May 12, 2004, 08:32

Things seem to be getting worse and worse. Two days ago,
Israel threatened Syria with military action, yesterday the US
implemented sanctions on Syria. Yesterday Israel threatened Iran with
military action and Iran is responding. This is becoming very
serious. What is happening is exactly what Israel wants. A war in
the whole Middle East that would result in America having to stand
against all Arab nations! That was never the kind of relations we had
with the United States, but we are all (including America) being
driven into that situation by Israel!

Israel is the only country that needs to conflict in order
to achieve its crazy zionist ideals. Israel has all the intention of
making this a nuclear war. Sharon has intimated that on several
occasions. In fact, when he was minister of Defense, Begin found him
so dangerous that he removed his right to nuclear trigger. Well, now
he has that right again and I am sure that he would not hesitate to
use it. Sharon also said that if Israel is to go down, it will take
everybody down with it. I find this
situation quite scary. - Amy

Iran Strongly Warns Israel Against any Attack on Bushehr Power Plant

TEHRAN (Dispatches) - Secretary of the Supreme National
Security Council (SNSC) Hassan Rowhani warned strongly on Tuesday
against any adventurous move by Zionist regime to attack Bushehr
nuclear power plant.
Rowhani told the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting
(IRIB that he did not think Israel would attack Bushehr plant because
it was aware of Iran's reaction to "such a stupid act".

"Israel knows that if such an incident happens, it will
face a very strong response from us," he said.

Rowhani was replying to a question about U.S. and Israeli
press reports speculating on an Israeli attack on Iran's nuclear
sites.

Rowhani said international concerns about Iran's nuclear
program are close to being resolved due to close cooperation with the
UN nuclear watchdog, Iran's top nuclear negotiator said on Tuesday.

"We believe Iran's nuclear file is moving in the direction
of being resolved," Rowhani told IRIB.

Iran insists its nuclear program is for peaceful power and
not, as Washington claims, a covert effort to build atomic weapons. It
has pledged to give a full account of its activities ahead of a June
meeting of the board of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
in Vienna. "From our point of view we have cooperated fully on this
issue," Rowhani said. "We hope (IAEA Chief Mohamed) ElBaradei and the
agency provide a fair and exact report for the June meeting and the
board of governors reaches a fair and exact decision."

Iranian officials have said they want the IAEA to drop
Iran from its agenda after the June meeting.

http://www.tehrantimes.com/Descripti...&Cat=2&Num=022

Please Israel come to Iran...
Old May 13th 04, 09:47 PM
tscottme