Weglide Recover Password

Old April 21st 21, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Weglide Recover Password

Hi All,

I signed up for Weglide yesterday and then was unable to log in. I
tried to recover my password, went through the Captcha, and got a
message saying to follow the instructions in the email. What email?
I've tried a half dozen times and have not gotten an email. Yes, I
checked my spam folder.

Any help out there?
--
Dan
5J
Old April 21st 21, 03:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Waveguru

It must be so reassuring to know that all that secret information is secure on your Weglide account, eh?
Old April 21st 21, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Johannes Dibbern

Dan Marotta schrieb am Mittwoch, 21. April 2021 um 16:09:03 UTC+2:
Hi All,

I signed up for Weglide yesterday and then was unable to log in. I
tried to recover my password, went through the Captcha, and got a
message saying to follow the instructions in the email. What email?
I've tried a half dozen times and have not gotten an email. Yes, I
checked my spam folder.

Any help out there?
--
Dan
5J

Hi Dan,

just send us an email to and we'll figure it out.

Johannes
Old April 21st 21, 04:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Thanks you!

Just the act of asking seems to have worked. As I was writing the
email, I took the time to look at my spam folder one more time and I had
two emails from weglide, one in German and one in English. I am now
logged on!

I took the time to upload my last flight which was enlightening from an
analysis standpoint and answered my question about why my scored
triangle was so small compared to what I thought it should have been:

The flight trace showed my engine run significantly longer than it
actually was. Looking at that in both Skylines and OLC showed a much
shorter run time. I wonder if the noise created by the open nose dome
and cooling inlets after the engine was shut down was enough to alter
the scoring that much. Next time, I will ensure that my doors are
closed before striking out on course...

Dan
5J

Old April 21st 21, 05:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Johannes Dibbern

Dan Marotta schrieb am Mittwoch, 21. April 2021 um 17:41:46 UTC+2:
[...]

If WeGlide gets your scoring windows wrong (which happens sometimes), you can always correct them by editing the flight and adjusting them manually.

Johannes
Old April 21st 21, 05:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

This flight was marked as invalid as I did not have a weglide account
when I flew it and it was past 24 hours when I finally uploaded it.
There will be more flights...

Dan
5J

Weglide.org pavel skrabal Soaring 38 May 3rd 21 07:41 AM
Boeing Insitu RQ-21 Blackjack pics [9/9] - Sailors recover a RQ-21A at sea.jpg (1/1) Miloch Aviation Photos 0 October 15th 18 04:06 PM
K8b recover info needed Ken Latam Soaring 4 September 4th 11 02:05 PM
anybody effect once, recover wrongly, then speed over the camp because of the route O. T. Leeper Piloting 0 August 13th 07 11:48 PM
Recover crashed Huey Paul[_3_] Aviation Photos 14 June 14th 07 03:07 AM