How to repair my P-38 ?

Old May 15th 04, 03:39 AM
Tom-Alex Soorhull

Default How to repair my P-38 ?

It was shot by an enemy Zero last week, but I was able to land it.It's
badly damaged.

How can I repair it?
Old May 15th 04, 03:53 AM
Larry

"Tom-Alex Soorhull" wrote in message
om...
It was shot by an enemy Zero last week, but I was able to land it.It's
badly damaged.

How can I repair it?

Call Pri-Fly and I meet you on L-1 with some 500 mile-an-hour tape. I'll
call for a Plane Captain to turn it around for the next go.

Oh ya, there was a QAR around here someplace- have him take a quick look to
ensure its "safe for flight".

Larry
AECS (AW/SW/MTS)
USN 'Retired'
previous Hawkeye, Intruder, Prowler 'Flight Deck Troubleshooter'

Old May 15th 04, 05:01 AM
Stu Gotts

Reboot!

Old May 16th 04, 02:34 PM
Bill Burgoyne

My dad built a 25 ft X 55 ft building out P38 packing cases , they gifted to
him by the Air ministry during WW2 here in the UK. Sections of the packing
case building are waiting to be burnt out the back today.
No odd spares left inside though.
Dad was repairing gliders single handed ( yes he only had one hand ) for the
Air Training Corp keeping eight gliding schools flying.
Go to :-
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb....ons%20page.htm to
learn more about him.

Bill Burgoyne

Website :- http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~billburgoyne/
All outgoing mail checked by Norton 2004 anti-virus

De-ice boot repair gbessert Owning 3 August 29th 17 07:30 PM
Advised on FAA Repair Station outside USA tbm700 Owning 0 September 23rd 04 05:50 PM
transponder repair [email protected] Products 5 May 30th 04 10:47 PM
Terra Switch repair George A. Graham Home Built 1 October 25th 03 12:15 AM
Field capacity to repair, overhall, reconstuct, and build airplanes in W.W.I.I. John Freck Military Aviation 32 October 21st 03 06:08 AM