PDA to Volkslogger declaration?

Old November 18th 09, 08:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy

Default PDA to Volkslogger declaration?

I've been searching for an hour or so now, and can't find an answer.
Is there a utility that runs on a PDA (iPAQ 3850, PPC2002) that allows
uploading a delcaration to a Volsklogger?
TIA
Old November 18th 09, 08:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Lars Peder Hansen

Naviter's ConnectMe application does that:
http://www.naviter.si/products/connectme.php?Itemid=62

Cheers,
Lars Peder
DG-600 EE, Denmark

Old November 18th 09, 08:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wojciech Scigala

Użytkownik Uncle Fuzzy napisał:

Is there a utility that runs on a PDA (iPAQ 3850, PPC2002) that allows
uploading a delcaration to a Volsklogger?

ConnectMe:

http://www.naviter.si/products/connectme.php?Itemid=62

--
WojtuÅ›.net
Old November 19th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy

On Nov 18, 11:38Â*am, Wojciech Scigala wrote:
Użytkownik Uncle Fuzzy napisał:

Is there a utility that runs on a PDA (iPAQ 3850, PPC2002) that allows
uploading a delcaration to a Volsklogger?

ConnectMe:

http://www.naviter.si/products/connectme.php?Itemid=62

--
WojtuÅ›.net

Thank you. I will try it this weekend.
Old November 19th 09, 01:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris Nicholas[_2_]

If the instructions are clear and work first time with the application
you are going to use, fine – ignore what follows.

I use Winpilot, which has this facility, but I spent ages fruitlessly
seeking out how to do it. Eventually I found that you set up the
declaration you want in WP; connect the VL; set VL to “PC” mode; in
effect download the existing VL declaration to WP; then exchange it
for the new WP declaration that you really want.

Maybe that logic will help you take less time than I took to learn
how.

Chris N.

Old November 19th 09, 07:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_4_]

On Nov 18, 2:30*pm, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:
I've been searching for an hour or so now, and can't find an answer.
Is there a utility that runs on a PDA (iPAQ 3850, PPC2002) that allows
uploading a delcaration to a Volsklogger?
TIA

Pocket*Strepla is free and very intuitive. I use it from IPAQ 3950 to
Volkslogger with no problems. Also, you can download the flight logs
from the VL using it. It's at strepla dot de. I've used it for a
couple of years - it's bulletproof (and I'm a techno-bozo).

Dan
Old November 19th 09, 11:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mattm[_2_]

On Nov 19, 1:18*pm, Dan wrote:
On Nov 18, 2:30*pm, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:

I've been searching for an hour or so now, and can't find an answer.
Is there a utility that runs on a PDA (iPAQ 3850, PPC2002) that allows
uploading a delcaration to a Volsklogger?
TIA

Pocket*Strepla is free and very intuitive. *I use it from IPAQ 3950 to
Volkslogger with no problems. *Also, you can download the flight logs
from the VL using it. It's at strepla dot de. *I've used it for a
couple of years - it's bulletproof (and I'm a techno-bozo).

Dan

Pocket*Strepla isn't free anymore.
Old November 20th 09, 05:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Nov 19, 5:29*pm, mattm wrote:
On Nov 19, 1:18*pm, Dan wrote:

On Nov 18, 2:30*pm, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:

I've been searching for an hour or so now, and can't find an answer.
Is there a utility that runs on a PDA (iPAQ 3850, PPC2002) that allows
uploading a delcaration to a Volsklogger?
TIA

Pocket*Strepla is free and very intuitive. *I use it from IPAQ 3950 to
Volkslogger with no problems. *Also, you can download the flight logs
from the VL using it. It's at strepla dot de. *I've used it for a
couple of years - it's bulletproof (and I'm a techno-bozo).

Dan

Pocket*Strepla isn't free anymore.

VL to IGC works great. Available from Cumulus Soaring.
Old November 20th 09, 05:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

I think he meant pocket*StrePla-Connect - which I believe is free.

Paul Remde

Old November 20th 09, 03:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_4_]

"mattm" wrote in message

On Nov 19, 1:18 pm, Dan wrote:

On Nov 18, 2:30 pm, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:

I've been searching for an hour or so now, and can't find an answer.
Is there a utility that runs on a PDA (iPAQ 3850, PPC2002) that allows
uploading a delcaration to a Volsklogger?
TIA

Pocket*Strepla is free and very intuitive. I use it from IPAQ 3950 to
Volkslogger with no problems. Also, you can download the flight logs
from the VL using it. It's at strepla dot de. I've used it for a
couple of years - it's bulletproof (and I'm a techno-bozo).

Dan

Pocket*Strepla isn't free anymore.

Oops - meant, as Paul says. PS-connect. Mea culpa.

NEW Declaration Requirements Judy Ruprecht Soaring 19 October 1st 09 02:46 PM
Electronic declaration - Colibri Ian Cant Soaring 2 September 6th 06 05:55 PM
Electronic declaration tango4 Soaring 12 June 24th 04 08:34 AM
Electronic declaration (for Volkslogger) stephanevdv Soaring 0 June 23rd 04 11:54 PM
Help needed with task declaration Stewart Kissel Soaring 2 March 23rd 04 06:43 PM